Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate (47276 Views)

IIhan Omar, Says She’s Drawing Up Articles Of Impeachment Against Trump / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Liposure: 8:43am On Dec 19, 2019
gloriaunobi:
How I wish this is Nigeria
babe whatsup
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Minjim: 8:43am On Dec 19, 2019
Kophschmerzen:

You are the dumb ass here, MagaNUTS are not bright.

Did McConnell went on Fox TV to say he will be bias? Ditto for Graham.

If they don't commit to be impartial judge and call all the witnesses and documents DJT is stone walling then Ms Pelosi will sit on the impeachment as long as she can.

And Trump will continue to be president.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by drnoel: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:
I used to tell people that liberalism is a sign of mental disorder.

A Democrats dominated house of Representatives Impeached president Trump and now wants a Senate dominated Republicans to also do so.

Imagine Pelosi saying "we hope they will be fair to us"........Was she fair to Trump.

Republicans should rubbish those articles when finally Pelosi got the nerves to send them.

In McConnell's voice "I am in no hurry"

She was fair to Trump and by us she meant the people. Remove partisanship from all these and think for the first time.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2019
Kophschmerzen:

You are the dumb ass here, MagaNUTS are not bright.

Did McConnell went on Fox TV to say he will be bias? Ditto for Graham.

If they don't commit to be impartial judge and call all the witnesses and documents DJT is stone walling then Ms Pelosi will sit on the impeachment as long as she can.

lol you’re obviously a slowpoke plus your English is really poor I must say.

Impeachment is a political process not a legal process so bias is very much allowed. There is footage of Democrats from 1998 impeachment of Clinton also pledging allegiance to protecting him. If You want to see I can post links here for you.

Same chuck Schumer that is saying they need to call more witnesses and documents for this senate trial is on video in 1998 saying witnesses are not needed in a senate trial because he wanted to protect Clinton.

Do some research before making a fool of yourself online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZakBC7dt6c
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by drnoel: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2019
uruba23:
Audio impeachment that won't scale through the Senate,Democrats just making an enemy in Trump.

They don't need to make an enemy of Trump. He already drew the battle lines long ago. We all know senate won't impeach him but we also know the damage is done.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2019
Wondering what will be going through the mind of the vice president.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by ipledge6: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

A Democrats dominated house of Representatives Impeached president Trump and now wants a Senate dominated Republicans to also do so.

Imagine Pelosi saying "we hope they will be fair to us"........Was she fair to Trump.

Republicans should rubbish those articles when finally Pelosi got the nerves to send them.

If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.

Most of you just put your mouth on what you don’t understand. I’m sure you don’t watch any of the intelligence committee hearing. Let me educate your ignorant a$$. McConnell went on Fox News and said the process will be in coordination with whose house counsel, that’s like like leader of a jury saying he will be working in with the defense lawyer. They asked McConnell on a national tv if he is going to be an impartial jury he said No. he was bold enough. Minority leader Schumer ask for fair trial where witnesses can testify ( these witnesses are people that work with trump) McConnell said No. tell me why McConnell want to hold a trial without any witnesses? You, and id!ots like you come to to Nairaland and spew shit that u know nothing about.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Zenithpeak(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2019
Pelosi cannot can't be speaker of the House of Rep and at the same time US Senate President. She and her hatred motivated Dems have had their fair day at the floor of the house HoR.... Let her give way for Senate to try the president with prejudice. That's why I always say women can't be trusted with some high level of power because of their uncontrolled emotions and obsessive over reactive tendencies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by tiwiex(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2019
SarkinYarki:

What working system , that was the most gross abuse if democratic power the world has ever seen , where a shameless party wants to use it's numbers in the house to deceptively overturn the result of an election
Seriously? Upturn an election? I know it won't pass but you seem to agree with Republicans that this is about election? Of course they are playing their politics but they found the right time. Trump goofed and abused his office. Be objective and stop drawing a political and emotional conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by propynich123: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2019
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Patojargz: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2019
When will this happen in naija?
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by OChimex: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2019
daddytime:
The Dems are truly set out to remove Trump at all cost, and having their way with the first-hand witnesses/testifiers, might just help them achieve this because Trump as fuk did cross the lines.

Watching Democracy at play from the owners of it, it became even more glaring that what we purport to be practicing in Nigeria is nothing but truly a demonstration of craze.

Where do we have the intellectuals to hold a debate, and articulate their thoughts and points as intelligently as the Reps did.

Make we jejely find our own indigenous system of government and quit with the rubbish we practice presenlty.

Lol at "indigenous system of Government"

You are right. Nigeria with lots of low thinking politicians whose IQ is less 10 percent, and therefore unfit to make sound decisions, want to practice a system of govt set up by high thinking Fellows. lol

They should practice Mumu system of govt where oracles and deities and babalawos are consulted to make policies for them. lol

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by OneNaija(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2019
Dear Nigerians,

IMPEACHMENT IS NOT REMOVAL IN SENSIBLE AMERICAN POLITICS

"Impeachment in the United States is the process by which a legislature (usually in the form of the lower house) brings charges against a civil officer of government for crimes alleged to have been committed, analogous to the bringing of an indictment by a grand jury."

Am sorry that those who wrote the Nigeria's constitution lacks the understanding of the word "IMPEACHMENT". So don't follow the lack of mental strength or information people in Nigeria peddle for their lack of information of the word.

In American politics, impeachment doesn't mean "Removal" from office as twice made in the Nigerian constitution by those who hurriedly use words without understanding the context of words.

Impeachment in it's right sense is an accusation. An accusation that the public official has done wrong, so should be tried.

Only the senate can remove a president after carefully analysing documents and issues raised in the impeachment notice.

Fortunately or unfortunately, Donald J. Trump cannot be removed from office because his party has majority in the senate and they are sensible to know that the impeachment notice is pure blackmail and a constitutional blunder from the DO NOTHING DEMOCRATS who wants him gone even before he became President of the United States.

The impeachment saga is hoax and total waste of time.

Impeachment is not Removal Take Note.

4 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by lastempero: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2019
daddytime:
The Dems are truly set out to remove Trump at all cost, and having their way with the first-hand witnesses/testifiers, might just help them achieve this because Trump as fuk did cross the lines.

Watching Democracy at play from the owners of it, it became even more glaring that what we purport to be practicing in Nigeria is nothing but truly a demonstration of craze.

Where do we have the intellectuals to hold a debate, and articulate their thoughts and points as intelligently as the Reps did.

Make we jejely find our own indigenous system of government and quit with the rubbish we practice presenlty.

Igweship and obaship sure 4 us.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2019
Timil:
Why are Nigerian/African Christians always supporting trump.

I dont get it, is he their Lord and saviour.

Sorry Bro i'm neither a christian nor a muslim, i'm of no religion (deist) but i've stated the obvious fact.

Most Nigerian/African christians are always quick to defend trump even when he's wrong. Which is highly irrational.

Funny thing is most of them knows that even in the US, more than half of Americans are against his government but because they are trying to protect their belief about trump. They wouldn't admit that fact.

And what is their belief? They believe that trump is the man to fight against their imaginary antichrist while they also believe that the Democratic party is a party of antichrist while Republican is the jesus party.
You are wonderfully correct
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 19, 2019
OneNaija:
Dear Nigerians,

"Impeachment in the United States is the process by which a legislature (usually in the form of the lower house) brings charges against a civil officer of government for crimes alleged to have been committed, analogous to the bringing of an indictment by a grand jury."

Am sorry that those who wrote the Nigeria's constitution lacks the understanding of the word "IMPEACHMENT". So don't follow the lack of mental strength or information people in Nigeria peddle for their lack of information of the word.

In American politics, impeachment doesn't mean "Removal" from office as twice made in the Nigerian constitution by those who hurriedly use words without understanding the context of words.

Impeachment in it's right sense is an accusation. An accusation that the public official has done wrong, so should be tried.

Only the senate can remove a president after carefully analysing documents and issues raised in the impeachment notice.

Fortunately or unfortunately, Donald J. Trump cannot be removed from office because his party has majority in the senate and they are sensible to know that the impeachment notice is pure blackmail and a constitutional blunder from the DO NOTHING DEMOCRATS who wants him gone even before he became President of the United States.

God bless you for this basic education you are sane

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Kophschmerzen: 9:01am On Dec 19, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:

lol you’re obviously a slowpoke plus your English is really poor I must say.

Impeachment is a political process not a legal process so bias is very much allowed. There is footage of Democrats from 1998 impeachment of Clinton also pledging allegiance to protecting him. If You want to see I can post links here for you.

Same chuck Schumer that is saying they need to call more witnesses and documents for this senate trial is on video in 1998 saying witnesses are not needed in a senate trial because he wanted to protect Clinton.

Do some research before making a fool of yourself online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZakBC7dt6c

You are a brain fart!!!! You brainless wassock, i can dig 1998 impeachment speech of Newt Gingrinch and Lindsey Graham too. Which is a clear opposite of their position today.

If you have anything working in that your dumb head, you will know that this case is clearly different from the 1998 impeachment, while Clinton released all documents, was interrogated by the house and allowed all GOP requested witnesses to testify. DJT has been stone walling all subpona, even after when district courts and the appeal court sided with the DNC.

Y'all are really retarded TBVH.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Peacecoy19: 9:02am On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

US capitol has always failed to be non partisan on impeachment matters even in Nixon's case.What is very clear is that Trump has committed weighty impeachment offences.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 19, 2019
Timil:

Sorry Bro i'm neither a christian nor a muslim, i'm of no religion (deist) but i've stated the obvious fact.

Most Nigerian/African christians are always quick to defend trump even when he's wrong. Which is highly irrational.

Funny thing is most of them knows that even in the US, more than half of Americans are against his government but because they are trying to protect their belief about trump. They wouldn't admit that fact.

And what is their belief? They believe that trump is the man to fight against their imaginary antichrist while they also believe that the Democratic party is a party of antichrist while Republican is the jesus party.

It’s fallacy to say Nigerians support trump becos of some other reason...., they are just being objective and stating the fact about the senate’s likely verdict...what’s wrong with being objective and analyzing a case as it is??
On the contrary a lot of Nigerians don’t support trump based on what relates to them...Nigerians want to immigrate to the US, trump laws are antagonistic to the ease of immigration ...dude is trying to stop automatic citizenship by given birth in the United state airspace...people are being practically dragged from their homes and deported

Mayb a few Nigerians like trump cos he’s a conservative and he’s anti-lgbt and anti-leftist ideology but that’s not a Nigerian or religious thing... a lot of us citizens are conservatives as well

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Blackmiserable(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

[b]Imagine Pelosi saying "we hope they will be fair to us"........Was she fair to Trump.

In McConnell's voice "I am in no hurry"[/b]

Lmao that's right. It's very funny how people think.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Zenithpeak(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2019
OneNaija:
Dear Nigerians,

Nigeria constitution was written by the military rascals! Nigeria cannot achieve anything meaningful with such military decree, edicts and codes in a reasonable sense of reasoning.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
post=85039063:

Yea, @the bolded,
that is what we are all waiting for,

What happens from here on.

God bless America.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless the rest of the World! wink
[/s]
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by maasoap(m): 9:09am On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Imagine Pelosi saying "we hope they will be fair to us"........ Was she fair to Trump.

How wasn't she fair to Trump? Was Trump himself fair to the investigating committee? Did he cooperate? The madman was simply turning governance into clowning job, fighting everyone, calling everyone names. Turned governance into play toys. Well, Americans were already asked how they ended up with this kind of man as a president. Today, those who elected have seen it! No decorum, no decency, no inhibition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by 9jahotblog: 9:09am On Dec 19, 2019
Democrats formed majority in the house. If you look vividly, all the republicans reps votes against the impeachment which shows that they are united. Republicans are united in both house of reps and the senate. The senate that formed majority will acquit trump dismissed the impeached articles by the democrats. It's done deal for POTUS as he will be reelected in November 2020 presidential poll.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by justli: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2019
Timil:

I'll tell u why Africans and even a growing number of black Americans support Trump.
He represents the values that we stand for.

When was the last time you heard European nations pushing down gay agenda to Africans?

Which other world leader had to nerve to call Buhari to order when herdsmen were running rampage in middle belt?

Where is Isis today? The Christian world is experiencing a relative peace all thanks to Donald Trump.

And maybe you should start by telling us why we shouldn't support him:

For trying to build to wall to stop drug Barrons from running the country over?

For transforming the economy and recording a historic black employment rate and lowest unemployment rate?

For having the balls to go after China and hence redeeming the e economy?

Give me just one reason why we shouldn't support Trump?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Liposure: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2019
D impeachment game has started.let me enjoy
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Natilolo(m): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2019
[Thanks for the enlightenment. quote author=OneNaija post=85040627]Dear Nigerians,

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Enemyofpeace: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2019
See better country, if na Nigeria, Buhari and his abooooooki boys go don scatter the place carry mace and probably kill some people. Na America get democracy walahi na fake one them borrow us
Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Shaprara: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2019
Ctorch:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/18/politics/nancy-pelosi-sending-impeachment-articles-senate/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_source=fbCNNi&utm_content=2019-12-19T04%3A46%3A17&utm_medium=social

Can you see this abuse of power and obstruction of the senate from Pelosi and her handlers. The same thing they are impeaching trump for they are guilty of it. She knows what with happen there, all there lies against trump and all of there conspiracy will be gaslighted.
Guess the first thing said at his rally last night lol
“I AM THE SENATE” he says. Everyone involved in the sham process will be called to testify, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, The whistleblower, Adam Schiff, Nadler all of them. Trump is president today, tomorrow, next year and will win re-election

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Zenithpeak(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2019
Peacecoy19:
US capitol has always failed to be non partisan on impeachment matters even in Nixon's case.What is very clear is that Trump has committed weighty impeachment offences.

I'm sure you're not following the impeachment processes from the beginning. It is one party affair. They are only giving dog a bad name for it to be hanged in the public. Nothing weighty about their charade and hoax impeachment.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate by Enemyofpeace: 9:13am On Dec 19, 2019
Liposure:
D impeachment game has started.let me enjoy
are you an American like me? Stop enjoying what does not belong to you and face your next level government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) / Tension Rise Between South Africans And Foreigners (Video) / Xenophobia: 8yrs Old South African Girl Mocked For Bearing A Nigerian Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.