Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

What Are Ladies So Doglike??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Ladies So Doglike??? (982 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? / Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) / My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Ladies So Doglike??? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
You fvck a girl carelessly to the extent that her pussy aches only for her to fall in love deeper with you. Then you take that as an advantage to tear more of the toto like Itearhertoto but only for her to fall more in love with you. The ones that does it slowly, and passionately gets ditched. Why are girls so doglike??
Re: What Are Ladies So Doglike??? by youngest85(m): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
You think you are wise?
You are a mumu man!

7 Likes

Re: What Are Ladies So Doglike??? by Lovelife433(m): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
that is what dey are DOG
Re: What Are Ladies So Doglike??? by NLSavage: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
This world is reaching its peak. Men and women have become too separated. Feminism and Redpill is killing this world slowly. Gay, Transgender, lesbianism are all a depopulation agenda. Open your eyes people

1 Like

Re: What Are Ladies So Doglike??? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
youngest85:
You think you are wise?
You are a mumu man!
you're the fool here cos you don't even comprehend what's up there.

Pukes on your head
Re: What Are Ladies So Doglike??? by Nnemuka(f): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Dicktion:
You fvck a girl carelessly to the extent that her pussy aches only for her to fall in love deeper with you. Then you take that as an advantage to tear more of the toto like Itearhertoto but only for her to fall more in love with you. The ones that does it slowly, and passionately gets ditched. Why are girls so doglike??
Ask your mother, after all she married your dad after all d pain and still gave birth to u

2 Likes

Re: What Are Ladies So Doglike??? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
Nnemuka:

Ask your mother, after all she married your dad after all d pain and still gave birth to u
unfortunately you're my mom cry
Re: What Are Ladies So Doglike??? by MrCork: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Dicktion:

bro were u born in a cage?(No oofeense) smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Are Ladies So Doglike??? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
MrCork:

bro were u born in a cage?(No oofeense) smiley
Our lord Jesu was born in a manger. Am I better than him
Re: What Are Ladies So Doglike??? by Mcslize: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
The Op is right. Let's be sincere for once. Slow sex is boring. Girls in their own world are mysterious. Hitting it at the speed of light brings out the beast in ladies. That's when you will hear different words like my t*t* o my t*t* oo. You are f**cking my t*t* o my t*t*. Your thing dey inside my t*t* o. You dey do my t*t* o. Another will be like my mummy oo my mummy oo. Different kinds of ring tones.

Na wa o

I bind and cast no be me and una o.
Re: What Are Ladies So Doglike??? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
NLSavage:
This world is reaching its peak. Men and women have become too separated. Feminism and Redpill is killing this world slowly. Gay, Transgender, lesbianism are all a depopulation agenda. Open your eyes people
Bro lmao you live in a country of population 150million+ with an unsustainable economy how tf is depopulation a bad thing?
Re: What Are Ladies So Doglike??? by NLSavage: 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
GeeJack:

Bro lmao you live in a country of population 150million+ with an unsustainable economy how tf is depopulation a bad thing?

1 Like

Re: What Are Ladies So Doglike??? by MrCork: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
Dicktion:
Our lord Jesu was born in a manger. Am I better than him

..sir..the good news 4u is that u sound like a dik...pls take it has a compliment !!(No oofeense ) smiley
Re: What Are Ladies So Doglike??? by harmonyAris(f): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Blind Vagina| Why Some Women May Not Enjoy S*x / Safe Multiple Sex During COVID-19 For Those Who Are Addicted To It / Man Narrates His Sexual Molestation As An Adolescent On His 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.