Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,634 members, 7,854,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday (56913 Views)

Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday / John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by chukwuibuipob: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2019
rottennaija:

What made it the best?
cos dey sabi PADDED and STEAL BETTER eith d chief thief in charge cool
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by akdjr(m): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2019
Exactly...quote author=adem30 post=85060410]
It seems the word Rubber stamp is so new to the wailers and you guys keep masturbating on it.

No be only rubber stamped na super glued. [/quote]
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by jaxxy(m): 8:46am On Dec 20, 2019
Cajal:
Saraki led senate was the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria
Delayed almost every things brought to them because of selfish ambition
God is good..
He was humiliated in kwara..
was v happy to be in Ilorin then

Besides what Saraki did in Kwara he is one of best we have gotten to impact this country.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by clemzo101(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2019
Aufbauh:
He who laugh last, laugh the best.
I'd remember when Saraki was hailed to the high heaven and he was feeling like another god.
Just like angel Lucifer of old he was cast down from the corridor of power and great was his fall.
and who says those up dere now won't be cast down when the time comes, the circle continues
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by MasterKernel: 8:49am On Dec 20, 2019
Aufbauh:
I'd remember when Saraki was hailed to the high heaven and he was feeling like another god.
Just like angel Lucifer of old he was cast down from the corridor of power and great was his fall.

Brother.... If you ever get to the position of that man in your life time, you will feel fulfilled, in fact you won't have account on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by Chidex50(m): 8:59am On Dec 20, 2019
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2019/12/19/election-face-off-lingers-as-buhari-saraki-shun-each-other-on-birthday/
Stupid Nairaland Coordinators. You ppl banned me for two weeks coz I replied to a fellow who wrote a trash against a tribe!
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by randyhoff: 8:59am On Dec 20, 2019
It doesn't concerns me
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by semyman: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2019
What rubbish
Who is saraki? Because he had unrestricted access to kwara state money?
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by udemzyudex(m): 9:17am On Dec 20, 2019
Cajal:
God is good..

Who is this kid naa? You don't have to get yourself involve in what you don't understand.
You don't know anything about politics ok.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by udemzyudex(m): 9:18am On Dec 20, 2019
BareFacedLies:
Saraki has lost relevance in Nigeria's political terrain!

What makes you think so?
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 20, 2019
imiski:
Saraki led senate was/is the best senate Nigeria has ever had. And that is what we need, whether you like it or not rubber stamp senate is againist democratic growth.

Saraki Where would you place Chuba Okadigbo, or even Anyim Pius Anyim?
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by yenereal(m): 9:20am On Dec 20, 2019
Wazobiamax22:
saraki wasn't the only one. many leaders ignored him

Did you noticed
notice
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by merits(m): 9:23am On Dec 20, 2019
that one concern them, it's a power tussle not my business at all.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2019
THE YORUBAS HAVE A SAYING ( ENITI O JUNI LO LE JUNI NU) THAT ANYONE THAT IS GREATER THAN YOU CAN THROW YOU AWAY THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WAS DONE FOR SARAKI,THE BETRAYER.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by tiwiex(m): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2019
rottennaija:

What made it the best?
Every individual's self interest creates balance and equilibrium. You can't argue that in Saraki`s senate self interest, they helped keep the executive in check. They are both independent arms. It is dangerous for democracy to have a cosy senate and executive arm. The senate are like auditors keeping the excesses of the executive in check. They end up protecting the self interest off ALL. All of a sudden, we are having serious anti people policies being thrown in the senate. We are about to borrow $30b in one fell swoop. It is not even staggered. We spend half of our budget on servicing current loans. What will be left next year? Imagine if Saraki had approved the loan in 2016. We would be finished by now and still be wondering what the money was used for. This is not sentiments on any part but is this senate considering that unsustainable future scenario?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by Roozzaay(m): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2019
So if na you, you go dey wish person wey wan strip you naked happiness abi? is like something is doing you cheesy
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by lexy2014: 9:40am On Dec 20, 2019
Cajal:
God is good..

What did they delay and how were they d most corrupt senate in d history of Nigeria?
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by rottennaija(m): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2019
tiwiex:

Every individual's self interest creates balance and equilibrium. You can't argue that in Saraki`s senate self interest, they helped keep the executive in check. They are both independent arms. It is dangerous for democracy to have a cosy senate and executive arm. The senate are like auditors keeping the excesses of the executive in check. They end up protecting the self interest off ALL. All of a sudden, we are having serious anti people policies being thrown in the senate. We are about to borrow $30b in one fell swoop. It is not even staggered. We spend half of our budget on servicing current loans. What will be left next year? Imagine if Saraki had approved the loan in 2016. We would be finished by now and still be wondering what the money was used for. This is not sentiments on any part but is this senate considering that unsustainable future scenario?

Consider this,
We have an exploding population
We have less important infrastructure
We don't have working rail system
No good schools
No good security
Poor roads
No electricity

Yet we need to get this thing done within 15 to 20 years. Yet, we don't have the funds to fix them.
If you were Govt, what would you do to fix them as fast as you can?
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by lexy2014: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2019
Aufbauh:

How was saraki feeling like another god? Is buhari not presently being hailed? Are u saying he is going to suffer d same fate as Lucifer because of that?
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by madridsta007(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2019
adem30:

It seems the word Rubber stamp is so new to the wailers and you guys keep masturbating on it.

No be only rubber stamped na super glued.

This current Senate is not acting as a check and balance to the Executive. So yes, it is a rubber stamp to the executive, a puppet Senate. Major General Buhari is borrowing and borrowing, mortgaging the next generations lives— and this Senate President is simply approving and approving.

I’m sure you know this anyway. They are rubber stamp. But because you are a BMC you just have to talk undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2019
Audio shunning ...We ain't in the backstage

send your funny/unusual/interesting/weird/scary videos to limelightcrazy@outlook.com
IG LIMELIGHTNIGERIA
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by lexy2014: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2019
rottennaija:

Consider this,
We have an exploding population
We have less important infrastructure
We don't have working rail system
No good schools
No good security
Poor roads
No electricity

Yet we need to get this thing done within 15 to 20 years. Yet, we don't have the funds to fix them.
If you were Govt, what would you do to fix them as fast as you can?

Do u remember when this govt took delivery of $320m abacha loot? What did it do with d money? D following month after receiving this money, d govt went to China to collect a loan of almost d same amount. Y did d govt go borrowing after it received free money?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by cardoctor(m): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2019
imiski:
Saraki led senate was/is the best senate Nigeria has ever had. And that is what we need, whether you like it or not rubber stamp senate is againist democratic growth. FTC!!! I want to thank my parents for giving birth to me. And MTN data for their fast network. to my fans and haters I would advice you work hard so that one day you would get to the top like me.

Why advertising MTN rubbish network here. Always quick to deduct unnecessary money for nonsense service.

Click Like if u agree.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by Greatness28: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2019
Cajal:
God is good..

Keep shout, Are you saying Saraki is bad and Buhari is the Best
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by MillerJnr(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2019
Wazobiamax22:
saraki wasn't the only one. many leaders ignored him

Did you noticed

corrupt leaders you mean?, but even if they do, must everyone congratulate you on your birthday?
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by Princemichael93: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2019
imiski:
Saraki led senate was/is the best senate Nigeria has ever had. And that is what we need, whether you like it or not rubber stamp senate is againist democratic growth. FTC!!! I want to thank my parents for giving birth to me. And MTN data for their fast network. to my fans and haters I would advice you work hard so that one day you would get to the top like me.
Mum FTC is an achievement
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by fredoooooo: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2019
A dog can never be a Lion , a dogs greetings means nothing to the lion....... say Baba Buhari
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by Basic123: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2019
Mubbyleey:
Who else noticed this: All the corruption allegations against him has died down. No more going to court for Saraki cos they've won the battle...

He actually asked for a battle he can't win, that was foolishness on his part that drown him.
I'm sure he has learnt his life lessons in a hard way. If he's strong mentality and emotionally, he'll come back stronger. But i doubt it undecided
seriously when he decamped,I was he like what is this guy thinking like?,wanna rebel against Bihari/tinubu ....this the height stupidity

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by aminusodiq(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2019
imiski:
grin
imiski:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by colestephan86: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2019
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2019/12/19/election-face-off-lingers-as-buhari-saraki-shun-each-other-on-birthday/
Some persons are say buhari isnt a good leader and a zombie.
My stand is , you don't argue with a baby, when he grows he will understand better
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by Wazobiamax22: 10:33am On Dec 20, 2019
MillerJnr:

corrupt leaders you mean?, but even if they do, must everyone congratulate you on your birthday?
really do you want to go down that lane

do you really want to talk about CORRUPTION

Which of them is not corrupt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Bush, Obasanjo, Soludo, Stella In A Throwback Picture / David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas / Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.