Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday (56906 Views)

Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday / John Okafor Meets Atiku And Saraki (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by CrimeKsmart: 7:53am On Dec 20, 2019
Who is Saraki and what influence does he have in Nigeria politics. I know Buhari to be the President of Nigeria. Stop giving Saraki unecessary attention.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by Goldencheese(m): 7:53am On Dec 20, 2019
In politics as in real life, there are no permanent friends or foes but permanent interests.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by Chikpat(m): 7:53am On Dec 20, 2019
imiski:
Saraki led senate was/is the best senate Nigeria has ever had. And that is what we need, whether you like it or not rubber stamp senate is againist democratic growth.

How is Saraki's led senate the best?
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by israelmao(m): 7:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Good snub
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by mascot87(m): 7:54am On Dec 20, 2019
Adults behaving like kids
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by michoim(m): 7:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Buhari first celebrated his birthday and he is in power...do you think they still remember an outcast like Saraki? He is now a non issue in the scheme of things...

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by Codes151(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2019
Is this news needed?
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by smailon: 7:57am On Dec 20, 2019
It's just begun!
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by bluefilm: 8:01am On Dec 20, 2019
Saraki is a sore loser.

He thought he was "The Most High".

He got humbled by his people in the end.

O to ge!
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by propynich123: 8:02am On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by Neoteny(m): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2019
Buhari has retired the formerly-enigmatic saraki to a life of political oblivion, which was a feat once thought near impossible.

All saraki can do now is eat his little cake and hope the efcc steer clear of him.... I've never seen the kwara upstart so silent and humbled and irrelevant, seeing the sudden sunset of his career when he thought it was the breaking dawn of his ambition.

And to think Dino too followed him to retirement after all the sound and fury......not to mention Mr Server Atiku.....

These are indeed interesting times however lean they're.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by RoyalUc(m): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2019
rottennaija:

What made it the best?

I like intelligent people!

Good question!
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 20, 2019
Mubbyleey:
Who else noticed this: All the corruption allegations against him has died down. No more going to court for Saraki cos they've won the battle...

He actually asked for a battle he can't win, that was foolishness on his part that drown him.
I'm sure he has learnt his life lessons in a hard way. If he's strong mentality and emotionally, he'll come back stronger. But i doubt it undecided

Not quite...EFCC is still after him. There was a court procceding on Saraki's matter recently...where the courts [url=http://saharareporters.com/2019/12/02/just-court-orders-forfeiture-saraki%E2%80%99s-ilorin-houses-government]ordered the forfeture[/url] of some of his property

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by Aresland(m): 8:04am On Dec 20, 2019
Pls how do I post something on nairaland. I need guidance
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by trutht828: 8:06am On Dec 20, 2019
adem30:

It seems the word Rubber stamp is so new to the wailers and you guys keep masturbating on it.

No be only rubber stamped na super glued.

But he is saying the truth.

Counter what he wrote intelligently instead of this your shameless religion/tribalism inspired rant.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by nwamabo247(m): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2019
what we need is good governace not political enemies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by PrinceGallant: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2019
DAILY POST abi wetin dem dey call this yeye media, e be lyk say dem no get news to report, wetin com concern us with Buhari no greet Saraki, Saraki no greet Buhari, na dat be our concerns? Abeg make dem no greet each other for life. Mcheew.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by okaniudemba(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2019
just imported Canadian solar panels from Canada and titanium dioxide (cronos) for the production of paints... We are looking for buyers all round Nigeria... We are in surulere Lagos State... Help contact buyers and get big commission as an agent... It's a serious business.... It's very affordable... We have over 1500 solar panels and over 600 titanium dioxide... Please make enough money for yourself for this Xmas by bringing buyers.... Call 08039489441 for more information and inspection
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by shilefan2(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2019
OK...

Kindly check my signature for your travel needs...
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by RoyalUc(m): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2019
nwamabo247:
what we need is good governace not political enemies
Seconded!
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by Advocate500: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2019
Wazobiamax22:

their stand was healthy for our democracy

I think this current senate have called for a public hearing something that Saraki single handedly rejected

Now watch how they will infiltrate that public hearing just to pass this bill

Are these current ones not there to represent our best interest but what going on now

when its time to pad money, will they invite the public

SMH
when u see zomby is advisable u pass their comment because is bereaved of common sense so no need replying, do we still have the legislature in Nigeria?one idiot that call himself Senate president said anything Buhari bring 4 them they will sign is that the man to compare with saraki? Separation power is on holiday.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by mrvitalis(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2019
Aufbauh:
He who laugh last, laugh the best.
I'd remember when Saraki was hailed to the high heaven and he was feeling like another god.
Just like angel Lucifer of old he was cast down from the corridor of power and great was his fall.
Is he dead so how do u know how laughed last
4 years from today saraki can be president and buhari in jail
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by imiski(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2019
zikter:
In as much as this is your opinion, I cannot agree to this submission. What impact did they have on the masses? what exactly did we gain as result of their squabbles and fights for personal egos and interests? As far as I know, that senate was full of noise makers and comedians led by the exotic cars senator Dino with no positive impact on Nigerians and our democracy.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by AreaFada2: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2019
I just showed this thread to our Christmas chicken and it turned into a fat N'Dama cattle.

Just what we needed. shocked
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by TEDHorsePower: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by atimadesign(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2019
No permanent enemies in politics.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by matrixme(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2019
Aufbauh:
He who laugh last, laugh the best.
I'd remember when Saraki was hailed to the high heaven and he was feeling like another god.
Just like angel Lucifer of old he was cast down from the corridor of power and great was his fall.
You know right.. Especially as General Mohammadu Buhari is going to reign forever and ever.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by imiski(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2019
zikter:
In as much as this is your opinion, I cannot agree to this submission. What impact did they have on the masses? what exactly did we gain as result of their squabbles and fights for personal egos and interests? As far as I know, that senate was full of noise makers and comedians led by the exotic cars senator Dino with no posit.
Their impact is relative to your side of the divide. The reason I think theirs was the best is because there was zero executive influence on the senate, unlike the usual Nigerian narrative where the president dictates what happens in the senate.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by SOFTENGR: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2019
imiski:
Saraki led senate was/is the best senate Nigeria has ever had. And that is what we need, whether you like it or not rubber stamp senate is againist democratic growth.
There are those who will never understand this.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Shun Each Other On Birthday by anthonytochukwu(m): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2019
imiski:
Supported.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / Amaechi & Wike Unite At A Town Hall Meeting In Rivers (Photos) / Sheikh Jafar's Assassination Files By Ibrahim Shekarau Found In Goje's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.