Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,570 members, 7,865,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland (1359 Views)

How To Get A Perfect Husband Or Perfect Wife. / He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by DocJoseph(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
How to find a Nice Husband...

by Pastor Joseph Udoh

1. A nice guy always dress decently. He will never dress like a tout or cultist. A nice guy don't wear swags like mad people. He also look good and Clean.

2. A nice guy loves Church or God. He will always advice u to go to Church and worship God, and when you refused, he won't be happy with U because he wants U to make Heaven. He's not a Pagan. He's Someone that will never reject God no matter his situation. He will never stay away from Church.

3. A nice guy is Prayer warrior. He loves Praying always even midnight prayers. And he will advice his woman to always pray.

4. He loves reading his Bible (Spiritual things). Because he believes reading Bible will caution him on how to treat people.

5. He will never cheat on you because he knows that U have everything that he may need in your body. He believes that U have a Breasts and Vagina just like Other women outside. He will never look at any other woman order than you. He sees U so beautiful and charming! He adored you and will never plan to hurt you because he knows that he loves you.

6. A nice guy respect women. When he sees a lady standing, and he's sitting down, he will Stand up for her to sit. He will never disrespect her ideas in the house.

7. A nice guy doesn't Slap or fight a lady. It's only the foolish men that always slap a Lady. He treats her as a Queen that she's.

8. A nice guy doesn't Clim her on the first date because He's not a Dog.....except she wants it. He can control his sex urges... He's Not a man that can't sleep for one night without sex...and when she's not around, he'll start going outside for illicit sex.

9. A nice guy believes in you. Very important! He always looks for Ur progress! He will always advice you on how to dress and how to take care of Ur body. When U are afraid to start something, he will encourage U...not a one that started laughing at you or ignoring you or underestimating you...and telling that U shouldn't worry yourself that he's capable taking care of U.

10. A nice guy is not after Ur money esp when you're rich. He always give U the little he has...not freezing your account for other ladies outside.

11. A nice guy will try to cook for you esp when you're busy in the office or nursing a baby or during pregnancy or even when you're feeling weak/tired. He will always love cooking for his wife... But it's not his duty to cook for you.

12. He will love Washing his woman's clothes like Undies, pants etc when he has chance. That's romantic my guys. It's not foolishness! Guy, she's Ur Queen... But ladies, don't bring Ur panties for him to wash...if na play no play am again. Let him do that at his will, not telling him or forcing him, except U want to lose him for another woman.

13. A nice guy surprise his woman with gifts like New clothes, shoes, makeup, even a car if he's rich. But if this nice guy is not very rich, don't laugh at him or look down on him. It pains seeing Ur woman laughing at you because You're poor. He will always pay in some cash into her account or by hand for her personal needs....but for husband that knows everything you want... He can surprise you with those things rather than giving you cash. A nice guy knows what you want even when you don't ask for it.

14. A nice guy is ready to help Ur family, maybe build a house for Ur parents esp when he's rich. Sponsor U and Ur siblings in the university...or train them in a trade. He's ready to give you money to do business esp when there's no white collar jobs for you.

15. A nice husband doesn't gossip around. He respect himself.

16. A nice guy doesn't suspect you of cheating on him (Jealousy). He trust U always. He can never fight any man he sees standing with you.
Such a guy is always Handsome and Gentle and Calm!

17. A nice husband will always be Truthful. He's not a Liar. He's not Proud and being possessive!

18. A nice guy forgives easily. He won't remember the past.

19. A nice guy always say *Sorry* even when he's not at fault....he always admit his mistakes and receive good advise from his woman, not a pompous guy with Flamboyant pride...wow! See English! And finally

20. A nice guy Loves you truly and is ready to satisfy you on bed! Chai! I don talk am! Nice guys always invest into making his woman happy on bed...esp wen she says " Yes daring, honey I'm okay!" Wow! What a performance! A nice guy is ready to take responsibility of his action esp when he mistakenly got you pregnant! A mistake? No...purposely got you pregnant. Because no pregnancy is a mistake esp when the Seed was planted inside a woman! That's the fact. He's ready to engage you for marriage and coming to pay Ur dowry. Dating you without paying your dowry doesn't make him a nice husband...but a Playboy! Chisos! Playboy? Yes! Because some guys are like that. They love using and dumping her! Chai. Guys abeg, forgive me, na my mouth oooo.

I respect the Nice Guys in the house. If you've been doing the above for her or to her... Then you're a nice guy. I Love you! Ladies, when you see such guys, abeg, grab them with Ur two hands....

Can you #Share this post to Ur WhatsApp groups or Facebook groups or timeline if U love it?

In case u can't find such a guy,.....I'm that nice guy! My future wife will be so lucky to be my wife.

Like my Page on Facebook /Pastor.Joseph.Udoh

Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
A nice guy is in the movies, or inside a book in a library section for fictions.

4 Likes

Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by ghettokid1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
[quote author=DocJoseph post=850622][s]How to find a Nice Husband...

by Mç lovely mouth

1. A nice guy always dress decently. He will never dress like a tout or cultist. A nice guy don't wear swags like mad people. He also look good and Clean.

2. A nice guy loves Church or God. He will always advice u to go to Church and worship God, and when you refused, he won't be happy with U because he wants U to make Heaven. He's not a Pagan. He's Someone that will never reject God no matter his situation. He will never stay away from Church.

3. A nice guy is Prayer warrior. He loves Praying always even midnight prayers. And he will advice his woman to always pray.

4. He loves reading his Bible (Spiritual things). Because he believes reading Bible will caution him on how to treat people.

5. He will never cheat on you because he knows that U have everything that he may need in your body. He believes that U have a Breasts and Vagina just like Other women outside. He will never look at any other woman[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
Women don't need or want nice guy. Make money and fucck around.

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by DocJoseph(m): 12:03am On Dec 20, 2019
bizme:
A nice guy is in the movies, or inside a book in a library section for fictions.

Hahaha.... Funke
Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by DocJoseph(m): 12:04am On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=ghettokid1 post=85062295][/quote]

You're funny oooo....iyami
Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by DocJoseph(m): 12:05am On Dec 20, 2019
2kaybiel:
Women don't need or want nice guy. Make money and fucck around.

Chisos! Bros, there are good ladies ooo
Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by sinaj(f): 12:24am On Dec 20, 2019

2 Likes

Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by DocJoseph(m): 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
sinaj:

What's going on here abeg?
Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by sinaj(f): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
DocJoseph:

What's going on here abeg?
if you ask me na who I go ask

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
a nice guy get friendzone, get dumped and eventually drink sniper
Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
The hustle is real

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by bestabigaelever(f): 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2019
There is nothing like perfect guy, u love who u love even if the person is stupid
And the nicest guy have ever been with got tattoos and piercing... Never judge someone by appearance

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by DocJoseph(m): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
bestabigaelever:
There is nothing like perfect guy, u love who u love even if the person is stupid
And the nicest guy have ever been with got tattoos and piercing... Never judge someone by appearance

Tattooed guys are always dangerous... Spiritually speaking... Because Tattoo is an abomination. And 100% of them are all Unbelievers. Weda judging from inside or outside, a disobedience guy can never nice.
Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by DocJoseph(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
sinaj:
if you ask me na who I go ask

I mean the picture u post...why is her face like that?
Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by DocJoseph(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
sassysure:

The hustle is real

I hope u are married??����
Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by Phenomenal16(f): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
DocJoseph:
How to find a Nice Husband...

by Pastor Joseph Udoh

5. He will never cheat on you because he knows that U have everything that he may need in your body. He believes that U have a Breasts and Vagina just like Other women outside. He will never look at any other woman order than you. He sees U so beautiful and charming! He adored you and will never plan to hurt you because he knows that he loves you.

6. A nice guy respect women. When he sees a lady standing, and he's sitting down, he will Stand up for her to sit. He will never disrespect her ideas in the house.

7. A nice guy doesn't Slap or fight a lady. It's only the foolish men that always slap a Lady. He treats her as a Queen that she's.

8. A nice guy doesn't Clim her on the first date because He's not a Dog.....except she wants it. He can control his sex urges... He's Not a man that can't sleep for one night without sex...and when she's not around, he'll start going outside for illicit sex.

9. A nice guy believes in you. Very important! He always looks for Ur progress! He will always advice you on how to dress and how to take care of Ur body. When U are afraid to start something, he will encourage U...not a one that started laughing at you or ignoring you or underestimating you...and telling that U shouldn't worry yourself that he's capable taking care of U.

10. A nice guy is not after Ur money esp when you're rich. He always give U the little he has...not freezing your account for other ladies outside.

11. A nice guy will try to cook for you esp when you're busy in the office or nursing a baby or during pregnancy or even when you're feeling weak/tired. He will always love cooking for his wife... But it's not his duty to cook for you.

12. He will love Washing his woman's clothes like Undies, pants etc when he has chance. That's romantic my guys. It's not foolishness! Guy, she's Ur Queen... But ladies, don't bring Ur panties for him to wash...if na play no play am again. Let him do that at his will, not telling him or forcing him, except U want to lose him for another woman.

13. A nice guy surprise his woman with gifts like New clothes, shoes, makeup, even a car if he's rich. But if this nice guy is not very rich, don't laugh at him or look down on him. It pains seeing Ur woman laughing at you because You're poor. He will always pay in some cash into her account or by hand for her personal needs....but for husband that knows everything you want... He can surprise you with those things rather than giving you cash. A nice guy knows what you want even when you don't ask for it.

14. A nice guy is ready to help Ur family, maybe build a house for Ur parents esp when he's rich. Sponsor U and Ur siblings in the university...or train them in a trade. He's ready to give you money to do business esp when there's no white collar jobs for you.

15. A nice husband doesn't gossip around. He respect himself.

16. A nice guy doesn't suspect you of cheating on him (Jealousy). He trust U always. He can never fight any man he sees standing with you.
Such a guy is always Handsome and Gentle and Calm!

17. A nice husband will always be Truthful. He's not a Liar. He's not Proud and being possessive!

18. A nice guy forgives easily. He won't remember the past.

19. A nice guy always say *Sorry* even when he's not at fault....he always admit his mistakes and receive good advise from his woman, not a pompous guy with Flamboyant pride...wow! See English! And finally

20. A nice guy Loves you truly and is ready to satisfy you on bed! Chai! I don talk am! Nice guys always invest into making his woman happy on bed...esp wen she says " Yes daring, honey I'm okay!" Wow! What a performance! A nice guy is ready to take responsibility of his action esp when he mistakenly got you pregnant! A mistake? No...purposely got you pregnant. Because no pregnancy is a mistake esp when the Seed was planted inside a woman! That's the fact. He's ready to engage you for marriage and coming to pay Ur dowry. Dating you without paying your dowry doesn't make him a nice husband...but a Playboy! Chisos! Playboy? Yes! Because some guys are like that. They love using and dumping her! Chai. Guys abeg, forgive me, na my mouth oooo.

I respect the Nice Guys in the house. If you've been doing the above for her or to her... Then you're a nice guy. I Love you! Ladies, when you see such guys, abeg, grab them with Ur two hands....

Can you #Share this post to Ur WhatsApp groups or Facebook groups or timeline if U love it?

In case u can't find such a guy,.....I'm that nice guy! My future wife will be so lucky to be my wife.

Like my Page on Facebook /Pastor.Joseph.Udoh
.....nice write up....was d picture necessary?... Or are u d nice husband?......lol
Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by ebenezary(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
Please is the writer practice what he preach
Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.....nice write up....was d picture necessary?... Or are u d nice husband?......lol

grin You don d catch feelings Abi? Don't be shy ask him out before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by Jestin: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
This OP just chop amala
Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
DocJoseph:

I hope u are married??����
Do u want to apply?
But I saw your picture.
U no fine at all.
Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by bestabigaelever(f): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
DocJoseph:

Tattooed guys are always dangerous... Spiritually speaking... Because Tattoo is an abomination. And 100% of them are all Unbelievers. Weda judging from inside or outside, a disobedience guy can never nice.
They are just stupid
Not bad
Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by rosy1992(f): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
This type of husband material exist in disney land.

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by Blissbath(f): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
Okkooooo
Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by ibkonekt(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2019
A nice guy finishes last...after his wife has been passed around by multiple guys in school and he marries the remnant
Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by DocJoseph(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2020
Phenomenal16:

Yes dear.... I'm the nice guy.
Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by DocJoseph(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2020
ebenezary:
Please is the writer practice what he preach

Yes dear....I will practice all of them!
Re: How To Find A Perfect Husband Material -nairaland by DocJoseph(m): 8:08am On Jul 13, 2021

..... Really?

(1) (Reply)

Please Stop Being Too Real, It Will Limit Your Potential / Maryam: Rapper, Deezell Leaked My Nud£ Video, Deezell Replied. PHOTOS / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Will Cheat On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.