Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

How Can I Get Him? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Him? (3952 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Can I Get Him? by eemmason(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2012
Tire, not so fast! My inquisitiveness makes me wanna know, i just need to know, i really wanna know,
Re: How Can I Get Him? by Youngpo413: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2015
waterworks:
hello naiaralanders long time nos see!!

anyway there is this very hot guy that i just recently did a 2 week course with. My dera nairalanders heis too hot. Such a gentleman too aleways opening doors and stuff for people he was sio nice that ALL the girls started making passes at him even those older than him! he is 22 by the way so we are talking women from 3O and above WTF? they were asking him out on dates and just being flirty. it was so annoying because i couldnt bring myself to join the queue!

my personality is spot on and within no time i was the closest girl to him at the course. problem was he just saw me as a friend lipsrsealed even though i wore my hottest outfits to that course lol. i recently found out he likes foreign girls like spanish italian, polish (he is mixed race dont ask me) and he told me he thinks im cute and pretty but doesnt find me attractive tongue the course is over now and we still keep in touch how can i get him? i must have him oh! i cant lose!!!

tips welcome, and haters take your best shot lets get this post rolling! ive missed nairaland smiley
mumu,what happens to your current guy?greedy b!tch.
Re: How Can I Get Him? by Youngpo413: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2015
waterworks:
lol Niraland oh! lo9ng time no see. I just saw this post and can't haelp but smile. So i never got that boy lmao! He was fine sha!!!! the one that got away cheesy
ashawo,after one man go carry you put for house as wife,not knowing that you are a slut

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girlfriend Taller Than Boyfriend / Nigerian Girls in Church Form Too Much / Picture This.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.