Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys (9839 Views)

SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City / Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by sunboy(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2007
easiest and best way is , find a way to stop the currupted politicians first , if the leaders are fraud free the subordinate can be solve from that first step, then ceation of job,nigerian HYIPs and lots of freebies for the youth.
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by sunboy(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2007
easiest and best way is , find a way to stop the currupted politicians first , if the leaders are fraud free the subordinate can be solve from that first step, then ceation of job,nigerian HYIPs and lots of freebies for the youth.Yahoo boiz are not spoiling the country`s image if not the leaders.
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by mrofficial(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2007
Also, there are other set people who believes that even if things are working good in Nigeria,

Thats when you can now write what ever you wish happening to the 419/yyb.
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by AFredrick(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2007
Mehn, Yahoo and 419 has done alot to this country's reputation and I think tha best way to fight it this tins' is to start fightin' it from our-sef, to be sincere, blieve it or not 98% of Naijarians today are curruptmaka why naw we need need to start fighting it from oursef to our tha family, to neighbours, friends and that is how tha rate will reduce, but I blieve this most start from tha 1st citizen of tha country,
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by 2old4that(m): 4:25pm On May 29, 2007
official:

Also, there are other set people who believes that even if things are working good in Nigeria,

Thats when you can now write what ever you wish happening to the 419/yyb.

Hope i didnt hit summin'.  Tell me, r u among this set of people?  lipsrsealed undecided

A.Fredrick:

Mehn, Yahoo and 419 has done alot to this country's reputation and I think tha best way to fight it this tins' is to start fightin' it from our-sef, to be sincere, blieve it or not 98% of Naijarians today are curruptmaka why naw we need need to start fighting it from oursef to our tha family, to neighbours, friends and that is how tha rate will reduce, but I blieve this most start from tha 1st citizen of tha country,

Sure!
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by mrofficial(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2007
Whats my business? go ahead.
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by 2old4that(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2007
Good!
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by 3dhunter(m): 5:12pm On May 29, 2007
which one should we be more worried about: crime that affects us directly or crime that affects other (european) countries. should we concentrate more on YAHOO boyz stealing European money from (sometimes) greedy people or politicians stealing money meant for the development of our country.

which crime is worse tongue
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by 3dhunter(m): 5:22pm On May 29, 2007
the biggest problem we have is that money is everything in Nigeria. NIGERIANS WORSHIP MONEY. simple. the only security we have is money. NO SOCIAL SECURITY. Police will insult you on the street if you dont have money. someone with more money (and connections) can lock you up, and you cant do much about it.

They never question source of wealth in the country.

if we start questioning source of wealth in this country, 419 would reduce.
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by 3dhunter(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2007
another question::

which crime affects you more on a personal level;

Policemen, harassing, intimidating, and collecting money from you and yahoo boyz.?
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by choco4life(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2007
I think at times it could be very shameful to identify with Nigeria because of the menace this yahoo yahoo thing is causing. I strongly believe that by coming up in one voice and reporting these culprits to EFCC would go a long way .
TO A BETTER AND FRAUD FREE NIGERIA.
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by texazzpete(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2007
3d_hunter:

which one should we be more worried about: crime that affects us directly or crime that affects other (european) countries. should we concentrate more on YAHOO boyz stealing European money from (sometimes) greedy people or politicians stealing money meant for the development of our country.

which crime is worse tongue

Your type ask this short-sighted question all the time, until they start whining about being unduly searched at airports around the world, or being subjected to increased scrutiny by virtue of being Nigerian.

There's a reason for this proverb: ' Don't wash your dirty linen in public'. Unfortunately, that's what these 419 guys (who people like you subconsciously aid and abet) do.

For those blaming government and unemployment for 419, i hope y'all harbour similarly generous feelings towards other money making professions like armed robbery, prostitution, ritual murder and assassination. because, y'know, they all gotta survive, right?
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by dk4justice(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2007
He be like say your Papa rich etuao abi wetin you call your self, i no blame those guz oo, all those baba wey dey on top dey yahoo, You dey talk of yahoo boy. abeg no make pesrson vex here joo or find something better to post    Shio!!!
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by 3dhunter(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2007
i see decaying infrastructure everyday,i see underdevelopment everyday, i see hunger, death, accident, power outage, misery, cry of the opressed, etc everyday but how many times do i haev to pass through the airport on daily basis.

be realistic.
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by 3dhunter(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2007
@  texazzpete
i see decaying infrastructure everyday,i see under development everyday,  i see hunger, death, accident through bad road, power outage, misery, cry of the oppressed, etc everyday but how many times do i have to pass through the airport on daily basis.

be realistic.

personally, i suspect that your father  (texazzpete) is either a politician or embezzling public  money, which is why you are attacking me personally. if not, why are you being personal and not contributing to the topic.

what i am saying is just that "we should be more concerned about the ones that affect us on daily basis"[/b][b]
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by desertboom(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2007
When the government is more corrupt than individuals how do u expect changes? how do u want the poor to smile? how do u want the bad to turn good? unless the government come clean first maybe corruption will minimise.
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by ireke(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2007
You guys should check out www.419eater.com. You may even recognize someone in the "Trophy Room" or in the "Hall of Shame". I think EFCC should be aware of this site.
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by dapsycool(m): 8:37pm On May 29, 2007
grin yahoozee yahoozee(dancing), an hungry man is an angry man, some of ya are lucky and don't know the shits some peeps are going through,As tupac said, Noone knows my struggle,they only see the troubles. And Akon "I try not to do wrong but they won't let me do right,, my point is government , na them cause am
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by Olufidu(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2007
419ers thrive on greed and corvetousness of the gullibles. grin grin There must be a bait either in terms of money, affection, etc before a catch; let everyone wise-up!  cool
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by texazzpete(m): 1:17am On May 30, 2007
3d_hunter:

@  texazzpete
i see decaying infrastructure everyday,i see under development everyday,  i see hunger, death, accident through bad road, power outage, misery, cry of the oppressed, etc everyday but how many times do i have to pass through the airport on daily basis.

be realistic.

personally, i suspect that your father  (texazzpete) is either a politician or embezzling public  money, which is why you are attacking me personally. if not, why are you being personal and not contributing to the topic.

what i am saying is just that "we should be more concerned about the ones that affect us on daily basis"[/b][b]

Don't be silly. I said 'your type', not 'you'. and speaking of being personal, it's totally stupid to make that kind of crack about someone's father. you'd apologize  if you had any decency left in you. Don't EVER say anything like that to me again. you've been making arguments somewhat sympathetic to the cause of these 419 guys yet no one has labelled you a 419 guy. To insinuate my (extremely honest) dad is a crook is immature to say the least, and it pisses me off. And that's just for the record.

And what you are saying is, we should be concerned with issues that affect YOU on a daily basis, isn't it? just because you've never experienced the fallout of the negative perception of Nigerians before (and aren't likely to anytime soon) doesn't mean others aren't in that situation.

No matter how many jobs you create, most yahoo boys are driven by greed. if lack of employment is the reason why many people are doing 419, how do you account for the fact that most of these guys are undergraduates and even secondary school leavers? One would have thought that they'd even wait to finish school before starting this crap, but they don't. so how does that tie into your theory?

Also, if these guys are decent guys that just got warped for lack of opportunities, why are they so greedy? The average fresh banker takes home like 1.8million a year. How many 419 guys do you know that are satisfied with this? When they make some money, how many of them pull out to invest their money?

The issue of 419 has less to do with scratching out a living and more to do with the craze to drive the latest cars, date the cutest chicks and generally live large.
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 8:10am On May 30, 2007
Nigerians need what Stephen Covey would call a 'paradigm shift'

419/yahoo yahoo/internet fraud has been in nigeria since only God knows.yahoo yahoo is only the latest incarnation.
from scams to mail/fax fraud to  internet fraud. a few years back, it was all about pushing cocaine

one of the themes of 'Basi and Company' was the nigerian obession with getting rich quick
that, in the end is what all this is about;

the desire to (to mis quote steve martin in sergeant bilko) receive an honest year's pay for a (this)honest night's work.

This country needs to start celebrating genuine successes

i hate Dele Momodu , because i consider ovation to be one of the causes of the paradigm in existence today.i've not looked at an issue recently, but in the past, one often came across Nigerians who had done nothing more than embezzle money in the magazine.and they would be celebrated.i remember i was with a friend once, perusing an issue.and all he could go on about was look at this man's house, blah blah blah.i don't remeber the person in question, but it was obvious he was a government official.

In the same way, magazines like this day(sunday edition) celebrate people like andy uba.

what message is going out to the rest of us? that these people are role models.that as long as you have money(even if you clearly have no morals), you will be celebrated.no one wants to know how you made your money. the end justifies the means

Until nigerians as a country  are able to recover some old values-the paradigm shift thingy[b](it takes five years to become an overnight success)[/b] this will continue.
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by redsun(m): 8:25am On May 30, 2007
Fight the corrupt system, not people trying to stay alife conning cons,it is the only reparation africa has ever had for  the evils of colonialism and imperialism,as well as the evil of corrupt goverment officials stealing BLOOD MONEY,people's money,at the expence of the children, alife and yet unborn.
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by taofeekcom(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2007
friends in the House,  i actually agree that the issue of yahoo yahoo is an issue to be addressed as fast as possible cos it is tarnishing the image of our great country Nigeria, but we really need to know the root cause of this ungodly act, it is unemployment and greed.  the unemployed graduates in Nigeria are just increasing in geometric progression on daily bases and that is posing great threat to the thinking and mind set of innocent Nigerian graduates,that makes then think in a negative way . Also the issue of greed is another sensitive issue that need to be addressed. so, the the government of Nigeria have to create more jobs and put up an enabling environment  for fresh Nigerian graduates and make laws that will put a stop to this menace so that in the next few year Nigeria will be among the best countries and also free of corruption.
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by mohadana: 6:23pm On May 30, 2007
Twenty-one year imprisonment is staring four students who were caught cheating in the just concluded Universities Matriculations Examinations (UME), in the face.

The four students, comprising three girls and a boy, were held on May 5, 2007, at the Igbobi College and Maroko Comprehensive High School, both in Yaba, Lagos. Their plans to cheat in the examination were allegedly discovered when different text messages entered their handsets, detailing answers to different subjects.

The students were identified as Grace Aremu, 17, Abiodun Wajia, 20, Monsura Badeyi, 21, and Tajudeen Adeniyi, 23.

The stories of the suspects who spoke to Daily Sun didn’t just fall into place, as the puzzles refused to add, making their stories hard to believe. Aremu denied ever engaging in examination malpractice. According to her, every member of their family is academically brilliant and it was beyond their imagination that she should be involved in a disgraceful act as cheating. She insisted that police investigation would prove her innocence.

She boasted: “My mother couldn’t believe it. She knows we are brilliant in our family. I can’t imagine myself cheating for mere objective questions.”

Narrating her version of what happened that fateful Saturday, Aremu insisted that the phone found on her desk belonged to another girl, Kike. She added that she was writing the UME hoping to study law. According to her, the message sent to the phone included Mathematics arguing that it was not among the subjects she listed.

She recalled that on that afternoon she was having stomach upset and was stooling. She told Daily Sun that she had gone to the toilet to answer the call of nature and rushed back to the hall when she noticed that the toilet was filthy and that the JAMB registrar was around.

She said: “Getting to my table, I saw a phone. I alerted the invigilator. The invigilator said get up! Get up! I told her that it was not my phone. She said I should come and pick my phone. It was the same model with mine. The person said he would send Maths. I don’t do Maths. I’m going for Law. I don’t know why he said he would send Maths.

She added that someone had earlier called her to say he placed two phones in her bag without her being aware. Aremu said: “If someone can keep two phones in my bag, they can as well keep it on my table.” She said the real owner of the phone was Kike. She explained that during the altercation with the examiner, Kike had come to say the phone was hers but when the message came in, she disappeared.”
Adeniji told Daily Sun that he believed he was being punished by God for not praying on that fateful morning before leaving home. “I assume I prayed that day, this would not have happened,” he said.

While stating that it was never his intention to cheat in the exams, Adeniyi added the message that came into his phone stating answers to different subject could have been done by a mysterious stranger he met in the Igbobi College premises after he left the exam hall to answer the call of nature.

According to him, he had taken permission from the invigilator to go to the lavatory and was asking direction when he ran into the stranger. He said: “I saw a man, he asked me what I was looking for. I said toilet, he led me to the toilet. As I was about to enter, he asked me if I had finished my exams, I said no, he asked me my name. He asked me the number of my cellphone.

I told him. He wrote the information down. The phone was in my pocket. We were ordered to switch off. When I got to the hall, I switched off. The woman collected it and switched it on. A message came in, she gave the phone to a man.”

Adeniyi, who was hoping to study Economics (Education), said he never wanted to take the exams in the first place but was persuaded by his parents.
Wajia’s story was not any different from others. She accepted that her phone rang, but denied the caller being somebody with the intention to give answers. According to her, the caller was her “toaster.” She explained to Daily Sun that her “toaster” didn’t even know that she was writing an examination.

Wajia’s story was full of loopholes. She said: “We were instructed to submit our phones, when the external examiners came, they stood outside the hall. A lady entered the hall, she wrote down names. She gave it to one of the examiners. He asked everyone to stand up. He asked who brought phone to the exam hall, he asked if we didn’t know the rules. We said we are sorry.

“My phone started ringing. The man said come and pick your phone. I said no. The woman winked at me not to pick it. The man picked it and said hello, then I took it. It was just my toaster. The man now held the phone, then a message came.”
Wajia said she didn’t know who sent the incriminating text message. She denied being involved in anything that was against the law.

“I don’t know about any message. If I had wanted to cheat, I wouldn’t have given my phone to the invigilator. After all other students had their phones in their pockets.
Badeyi said one of the girls writing the exams with her had asked her to collect her phone from the invigilator, which she did. She added: “I was in the hall when a girl asked me where my phone was? I said it was with the invigilator. She asked me to go and collect it.

I collected it from the woman and gave it to him. He said there’s a message in it. He asked me who sent it, I said I don’t know.”
The authencity of the students’ story would finally be adjudged by the magistrate court. Daily Sun gathered that if they are found guilty, 21-year-imprisnment would likely be their punishment.

Twenty-one year imprisonment is staring four students who were caught cheating in the just concluded Universities Matriculations Examinations (UME), in the face.

The four students, comprising three girls and a boy, were held on May 5, 2007, at the Igbobi College and Maroko Comprehensive High School, both in Yaba, Lagos. Their plans to cheat in the examination were allegedly discovered when different text messages entered their handsets, detailing answers to different subjects.

The students were identified as Grace Aremu, 17, Abiodun Wajia, 20, Monsura Badeyi, 21, and Tajudeen Adeniyi, 23.

The stories of the suspects who spoke to Daily Sun didn’t just fall into place, as the puzzles refused to add, making their stories hard to believe. Aremu denied ever engaging in examination malpractice. According to her, every member of their family is academically brilliant and it was beyond their imagination that she should be involved in a disgraceful act as cheating. She insisted that police investigation would prove her innocence.

She boasted: “My mother couldn’t believe it. She knows we are brilliant in our family. I can’t imagine myself cheating for mere objective questions.”

Narrating her version of what happened that fateful Saturday, Aremu insisted that the phone found on her desk belonged to another girl, Kike. She added that she was writing the UME hoping to study law. According to her, the message sent to the phone included Mathematics arguing that it was not among the subjects she listed.

She recalled that on that afternoon she was having stomach upset and was stooling. She told Daily Sun that she had gone to the toilet to answer the call of nature and rushed back to the hall when she noticed that the toilet was filthy and that the JAMB registrar was around.

She said: “Getting to my table, I saw a phone. I alerted the invigilator. The invigilator said get up! Get up! I told her that it was not my phone. She said I should come and pick my phone. It was the same model with mine. The person said he would send Maths. I don’t do Maths. I’m going for Law. I don’t know why he said he would send Maths.

She added that someone had earlier called her to say he placed two phones in her bag without her being aware. Aremu said: “If someone can keep two phones in my bag, they can as well keep it on my table.” She said the real owner of the phone was Kike. She explained that during the altercation with the examiner, Kike had come to say the phone was hers but when the message came in, she disappeared.”
Adeniji told Daily Sun that he believed he was being punished by God for not praying on that fateful morning before leaving home. “I assume I prayed that day, this would not have happened,” he said.

While stating that it was never his intention to cheat in the exams, Adeniyi added the message that came into his phone stating answers to different subject could have been done by a mysterious stranger he met in the Igbobi College premises after he left the exam hall to answer the call of nature.

According to him, he had taken permission from the invigilator to go to the lavatory and was asking direction when he ran into the stranger. He said: “I saw a man, he asked me what I was looking for. I said toilet, he led me to the toilet. As I was about to enter, he asked me if I had finished my exams, I said no, he asked me my name. He asked me the number of my cellphone.

I told him. He wrote the information down. The phone was in my pocket. We were ordered to switch off. When I got to the hall, I switched off. The woman collected it and switched it on. A message came in, she gave the phone to a man.”

Adeniyi, who was hoping to study Economics (Education), said he never wanted to take the exams in the first place but was persuaded by his parents.
Wajia’s story was not any different from others. She accepted that her phone rang, but denied the caller being somebody with the intention to give answers. According to her, the caller was her “toaster.” She explained to Daily Sun that her “toaster” didn’t even know that she was writing an examination.

Wajia’s story was full of loopholes. She said: “We were instructed to submit our phones, when the external examiners came, they stood outside the hall. A lady entered the hall, she wrote down names. She gave it to one of the examiners. He asked everyone to stand up. He asked who brought phone to the exam hall, he asked if we didn’t know the rules. We said we are sorry.

“My phone started ringing. The man said come and pick your phone. I said no. The woman winked at me not to pick it. The man picked it and said hello, then I took it. It was just my toaster. The man now held the phone, then a message came.”
Wajia said she didn’t know who sent the incriminating text message. She denied being involved in anything that was against the law.

“I don’t know about any message. If I had wanted to cheat, I wouldn’t have given my phone to the invigilator. After all other students had their phones in their pockets.
Badeyi said one of the girls writing the exams with her had asked her to collect her phone from the invigilator, which she did. She added: “I was in the hall when a girl asked me where my phone was? I said it was with the invigilator. She asked me to go and collect it.

I collected it from the woman and gave it to him. He said there’s a message in it. He asked me who sent it, I said I don’t know.”
The authencity of the students’ story would finally be adjudged by the magistrate court. Daily Sun gathered that if they are found guilty, 21-year-imprisnment would likely be their punishment.
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by itismd(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2007
[b]hello house Before we start blaming the government, yahoo yahoo etc, check yourself. YOU ARE FREE TO CAST THE FIRST STONE. some of us are blaming the govt because our Uncles are not there in power. if they are and we benefiting from it, we will not say anything about their fraudulent acts.
coming to the topic
I really support what chidichris said .In short, if the country itself is sanitized, YY will reduced because there will be strict penalty, it will reduce because employment opportunities will be created.

TO people that say it's the white man's fault for being greedy- its just that the corrupt nature of our country has made u think in such direction. Its their way of life to trust people, its their way of life to meet friends online and date them, its their way of life to get employed tru adverts posted on the internet. an so on. TO BE SINCERE ITS NOT FAIR TO BLAME THEM AT ALL. because they never came to us for any deal, we send them these letters not them sending us

For the guy that said govt should give everybody 500,000, please things don't work like that. who will work then?
let us study the history of development in China and try to emulate it

IN CONCLUSION yes the govt has been very bad. Please let us start by sanitizing ourselves before criticize. THEN WE CAN JOIN etauso in the campaign
[/b]
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by 3dhunter(m): 7:10pm On May 31, 2007
@ texazzpete

you were specific "my type"
i was just speculative "i suspect"

you look at my views and always say "my type" not "my view".

you are attacking "my person" and not "my view" i thought this forum is used to look at peoples view about certain thngs and not peoples personality.

i think you are the one SILLY. and should appologise, not me
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by Rogo: 8:28pm On May 31, 2007
the govt should set up efcc office in every city with an information channel for public or they should visit all cyber cafe especially warri city they see the multitude online.
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by etae(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2007
I am going to discuss with the EFCC and intimate (inform) them about this forum. The EFCC will be fully dedicated to gathering resources and information from this forum. So, you all should come out bold and reveal as well all this Yahoo Boys hide outs and their pictures and locations. This forum is gonna get big and will be monitored by international agencies all around the world including the FBI. We are definitely gonna go far and even get international recognition with this. Come on! guys and gals THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!!!
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by peteroby(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2007
what is 419?simply greed.these guys are just lazy thinking that manner will fail from the sky.the oyibo people sef tire me,how do u expect to rip where one did not sow.
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by otuonye(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2007
itismd:

[b]hello house Before we start blaming the government, yahoo yahoo etc, check yourself. YOU ARE FREE TO CAST THE FIRST STONE. some of us are blaming the govt because our Uncles are not there in power. if they are and we benefiting from it, we will not say anything about their fraudulent acts.
coming to the topic
I really support what chidichris said .In short, if the country itself is sanitized, YY will reduced because there will be strict penalty, it will reduce because employment opportunities will be created.

TO people that say it's the white man's fault for being greedy- its just that the corrupt nature of our country has made u think in such direction. Its their way of life to trust people, its their way of life to meet friends online and date them, its their way of life to get employed tru adverts posted on the internet. an so on. TO BE SINCERE ITS NOT FAIR TO BLAME THEM AT ALL. because they never came to us for any deal, we send them these letters not them sending us

For the guy that said govt should give everybody 500,000, please things don't work like that. who will work then?
let us study the history of development in China and try to emulate it

IN CONCLUSION yes the govt has been very bad. Please let us start by sanitizing ourselves before criticize. THEN WE CAN JOIN spammer in the campaign
[/b]

My brother, I do not care who is involved. A crime is a crime! Even if my mother was the culprit, she should face the music.

JOJO
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by natur(m): 2:06am On Jun 02, 2007
I had been tempted so many times to join this racket of Yahoo! boys due to the financial situation of me and our family but my conscience will never allow me to. I've had friends pressing and persuading me to; I've had to make thoughts, to justify the act but have never come to something to convince me of it's credibility on the slightest manner. I've seen and known people who has given up on everything they can do to achieve what a nice dream. I know of a friend who is willing and, kind of, clearing ground to join the league of this big game hunt. Yes, I will agree with anyone who talks about the racket of nigerian government and it's officials. It is no news the height they can go as to plant there sinful acts and reap whatever they are aiming at. And, just like someone will say if it is your uncle or father, what will be your contribution. For sure, we will all justify the act. But, wait a minute; what are we really driving at. What's all this shit about nigerian government when we are trying a solution to cub away this YY of a thing from the great Giant of Africa. Make your little contribution, and nigeria will be better off.

Giving it a mare little taught, it's kind of hard to do away with cyber fraud in our dear mother land. Kill a mosquito, and you have prevented the breeding of a thousand mosquitoes in a long run. We are polluting the minds of our friends a great deal and are contributing, in geometrical progression, to the ill of this ill-gotten wealth and easy road to money (I mean to the those of us, YY boys and girls). And, to those of us who think it is of no consequence to checkmate 419, I will say: half bread is better than non. Have the EFCC number and work with the men. I wonder though if you will ever be rewarded with a big sum the way they are doing it in the western land. But in everything, help nigeria gain a good name.

my little contribution.
Re: How To Stop 419 and Yahoo Boys by ifababa(m): 3:39am On Jun 02, 2007
Yeah ,you know the way i term EFCC, ??, Its just another medium for legalising your advanced fraud scheme, If Ribadu,the so called Obasanjo's Police dog would find it difficult to probe its owner of so many allegation about financial misconduct, then what are you saying? or whats its use?, Youre then telling me that the only way to legalise your fraud scheme is to have a connection at the highest order with the Mr Ribadu and Efcc associates, Then it doesnt matter what you do, hmmm ? is that what youre telling me, ?because thats what EFCC is, ?

Bullshit, So let this guys be until we have a real stanard measure of purity, because Ribadu himself is not pure and thats what im saying,

Well for purity i'd suggest one of Fela's Idea, Let this people in goverment swear by the gods [Sango,Oya,Ifa.Amadioha,Ogun , etc.]before going into office instead of doing it in the samely corrupt courts that we have in the country, All bullshit,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Never Had Sex With Any Man Before, Except Dogs – Nigerian Lady / Police Recover 13 Transformers, Arrest 137 Suspects In A’ibom / Two Nigerians And A Filipino Kidnap A Japanese Engineer In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.