Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) (3865 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Can You Love A Married Man? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Dsense(m): 3:35am On Nov 30, 2010
Tink_sh:

^^Why are you so mad Ok if thats the way you want it. Geez, you can dish it out but cant take it, good to know, bye bye!!

Im enjoying the war between you guys, so far D-sense is definately ahead.
Ooh yeah sweetie . , Got alot to showcase . , If u read the news fron Thesun daily papper yesterday ; Claming some patients escaped from Yaba Left,Just 3 days ago . . , this morning it has been confirmed that Mr Willies ''190'' made the list of 20 patients recently escaped from em treatment at Yaba Left!
But to be of help I've talked to some fellow Nairalanders to pls pile up efforts and work on getting this azzlicker.pest and plague to the public nd nairaland back to his belonged crip or spot! tongue
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by 190: 3:41am On Nov 30, 2010
^^

Seriously you may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. u are really is an idiot.

If not for the fact that ive always known to 2 be my person

I would have unleashed my loose cannon's on you!! grin grin

Grass ~cutter!! angry angry
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Dsense(m): 3:48am On Nov 30, 2010
Open ur azz let's see how hurt it got from that intimacy u had with Horse yesterday. tongue
Gay!!! Gay!!! Gay!!!
AZZLICKER!
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by 190: 3:51am On Nov 30, 2010
^^

YAWNZZZZZZ,

Please try sometin new,

This azzlicker is no longer funny

Try something like azz Limpopo or azz stumbler!!

** Mimics Failed machine**DRY!!
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Dsense(m): 3:58am On Nov 30, 2010
190:

^^

YAWNZZZZZZ,

Please try sometin new,

This azzlicker is no longer funny

Try something like azz Limpopo or azz stumbler!!

** Mimics Failed machine**DRY!!

I dey sleep for now . , I rest ma case on u . .till i wake up . .U re finished!
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by 190: 4:03am On Nov 30, 2010
^^
Go sleep and dream see **666** for nite! angry angry
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by mediatrix8(f): 5:48am On Nov 30, 2010
In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences)? LIFE TIME GUILT angry
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by NewHere(m): 7:16am On Nov 30, 2010
@MzDarkSkin . I will advice you not to get Mr. Cork involve, that Guy is full of Sh*t. I hate him with passion (He as Azzlicker)
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by kmoneyE(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2010
New_Here:

@MzDarkSkin . I will advice you not to get Mr. Cork involve, that Guy is full of excreta. I hate him with passion (He as Azzlicker)

^^^^
WORD
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Girl846(f): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2010
God's vengeance/wrath
(which ever you believe in)
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by iyatrustee(f): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2010
Carolece:

My advice is just be careful. Have respect for yourself, the man, his wife and the marriage. Sounds silly when I say that when being with someone who is married is wrong, as per the Bible, but hey, we all do other stuffs that the Bible speaks against.

If both of you are happy doing so, then go ahead and enjoy yourself. Been there done that, best relationships I've had were with a married men, not once or twice. I had no regrets.

wow! i imagine how you would find happiness while causing pain to another person? can you imagine how many times the man's wife would have said some unkind words about you to her God? what has happened to us as a people? we longer feel guilty when we sin.i am sure you are not married [s]little wonder some women have marital problem just maybe its the seeds they have sown that they are reaping[/s]
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Dyt(f): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2010
^^^ its choices madam
she s happy doin it
n sure wit er ryt senses
everybody has diff things dat pleases dem
i cld do it 2 bt jst b carefull abt it
n sure nt in love wit him
being in love wt him cld b absurd
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by 667: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2010
1. You get beaten up by the the man's wife or children.
2. You get a very hot(i mean boiling) water bath.
3. You will be embarrassed and seen as a love-peddler.
4. You will be given a lifetime curse by the man's wife.
5. You will feel cheated(dats if u hav self dignity) cos d man is using u to satisfy is sexual urge only.
6.You might end up not marrying the man.
7. You might end up in hell fire cos u hav committed adultery, which is a great sin.

I wonder who gave you an link to top secrets of abyss?

@OP

Hold him in marriage, fight and die there for you are a[b] "strong black woman"[/b].
Remember: The reward will be yours for all time.

Silverlance

Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Tinksh(f): 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2010
iyatrustee:

wow! i imagine how you would find happiness while causing pain to another person? can you imagine how many times the man's wife would have said some unkind words about you to her God? what has happened to us as a people? we longer feel guilty when we sin.i am sure you are not married [s]little wonder some women have marital problem just maybe its the seeds they have sown that they are reaping[/s]

I agree. I think everyone is doing what makes them 'happy' and stuff everyone else. As long as they are getting their needs met they dont give a rats who they are hurting. Those people deserve every bad thing that comes there way. I wonder whats happened to peoples compassion, respect for others and themselves that they will go sleep with a married person just to make themselves feel good. Nevermind the family they destroy in process. Selfishness these days seems to have no end!!! sad sad
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by 667: 7:10am On Dec 01, 2010
I agree. I think everyone is doing what makes them 'happy' and stuff everyone else. As long as they are getting their needs met they dont give a rats who they are hurting. Those people deserve every bad thing that comes there way. I wonder whats happened to peoples compassion, respect for others and themselves that they will go sleep with a married person just to make themselves feel good. Nevermind the family they destroy in process. Selfishness these days seems to have no end!!! Sad Sad

Democracy. Western style is what happened to passion. You gotta like it. wink
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Tinksh(f): 7:16am On Dec 01, 2010
^^^I was raised in a western country and i dont feel like that! I believe its peoples decisions not the culture.
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by 667: 7:19am On Dec 01, 2010
So my lady, what is western democracy all about if not a total freedom apart from the one that protects government interests?
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Tinksh(f): 7:44am On Dec 01, 2010
^^I disagreed with you saying 'western culture killed passion' As i said i was raised in western culture and no where is it accepted or believed that its ok to be with a married person. Alot of those thoughts have come from people who have migrated here with their own culture in tow. Especially the one where boys can do whatever they want but girls are held to a higher standard. Thats not western it has come here from other cultures. We dont have total freedom, i cant imagine anywhere that does but we do have freedom to marry or be with whoever we want. cheating and adultery are not accepted unless you are from another culture.
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Oxygenmayo(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2010
you don't smell what you cannot eat, the consequences cannot be weighed, don't try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by obowunmi(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2010
When it comes to adultery, everyone blames the woman -- what about the irresponsible and morally and ethically challenged man who all of a sudden forgot he got took a vow before God ? And is preying on single 30 year olds who can't find husbands --- men have a responsibility to their families too!
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by iyatrustee(f): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2010
obowunmi:

When it comes to adultery, everyone blames the woman -- what about the irresponsible and morally and ethically challenged man who all of a sudden forgot he got took a vow before God ? And is preying on single 30 year olds who can't find husbands --- men have a responsibility to their families too!

well said. especially coming from a man. smiley
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Tinksh(f): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2010
obowunmi:

Amen!!!! I know its both sometimes but unless some girls get a police check done, when a guy or girl says they are not married, what more can you do at the time.
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by 667: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2010
^^I disagreed with you saying 'western culture killed passion' As i said i was raised in western culture and no where is it accepted or believed that its ok to be with a married person. Alot of those thoughts have come from people who have migrated here with their own culture in tow. Especially the one where boys can do whatever they want but girls are held to a higher standard. Thats not western it has come here from other cultures. We dont have total freedom, i cant imagine anywhere that does but we do have freedom to marry or be with whoever we want. cheating and adultery are not accepted unless you are from another culture.

You are right. Lighting up now.
There is a problem with other cultures. White people are children of God because their acts and hearts are as white as their skin grin.
But one way or the other they have embraced acts from the dark side. I have the solution to all the problems facing this world. I am kind and i have come to make thing right. Call my number @ 666 for more information tongue
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Tinksh(f): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2010
^^^not sure of your point. I am white! And my God i know whites are not perfect. All i was saying basically is it is an individual thing not a culture or race thing. Yes some cultures are more accepting but the west can not be blamed for everything. If you have a weakness to cheat you will no matter where you are. So a marriage will survive or fall apart based on the individuals involved not where they are living.
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by marychi18: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2010
@canisma, tink sh, idowu-igbo, and 190

are u guys high on something or dont u understand when a general question is being thrown @ u?

why would i fall in love wit a married man?dat would be a stupid thing 2 do when i know i wont end up marrying him so get d picture off ur mind,guys.
just wondering coz some1 told me she's fallin 4 a married guy dats why i brought up d topic, FUUS!
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Tinksh(f): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2010
^^sweetie i think your the one on drugs!! Im sure i answered your question general or otherwise.
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2010
marychi18:

@canisma,  tink sh, idowu-igbo, and 190

are u guys high on something or dont u understand when a general question is being thrown @ u?

why would i fall in love wit a married man?dat would be a silly thing 2 do when i know i wont end up marrying him so get d picture off your mind,guys.
just wondering coz some1 told me she's fallin 4 a married guy dats why i brought up d topic, FUUS!
hold on a min mary magdalene , u sef  blind spell name propely  angry angry angry
like tinksh sey u are d one dat has super natural fluid in your brain , u laid a question and i answereth , so which side of your head dey pain u  undecided undecided undecided
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by Freesia(f): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2010
Years pass by and this woman settles down,gets married and then some other girl starts having a relationship with her beloved husband whom she can't imagine sharing.
She vows to kill this homewrecker but wait !!! she remembers she also dated another woman's husband years back, not a good feeling I imagine
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by 190: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2010
she probably married the man

and the man's kids beat her to a pulp

now shes back here whining like a grunted pig

let loose from its piggery!
angry angry
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by marychi18: 11:50am On Dec 03, 2010
190:

she probably married the man

and the man's kids beat her to a pulp

now shes back here whining like a grunted pig

let loose from its piggery!
angry angry

U ve really got ur brain tampered with. needs re-alignment.
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by marychi18: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2010
idowu-igbo, yeah i spell dat on purpose
coz its either u r from d bush or u r really high on grass grin
Re: In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) by 190: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2010
marychi18:

U ve really got your brain tampered with. needs re-alignment.

why is your chest as flat as my back
Judging from your profile pic!! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys,wetin We Do? / How Can It Be Done? / 11 Tips For Dating Shy Guys And Making Him Your Soulmate Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.