Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Did I Make The Right Decision Or Did I Overreact? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Make The Right Decision Or Did I Overreact? (4170 Views)

Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Make The Right Decision Or Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
ibkayee:

Yeah sure, can’t wait. Why is it taking so long though? Since

Family trying to intervene for peace sake. sad
Re: Did I Make The Right Decision Or Did I Overreact? by 77star: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2021
It's not bad
Re: Did I Make The Right Decision Or Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
When u tell a girl ur feelings and she says is mutual but she has to think about it, it most certainly means she's not interested but doesn't want t sound rude, and any effort to try to force the relationship is a disaster waiting to happen!

She has a list of potential suitors, every girl has a list of people she wants to choose from! n"obody or no gender should have the monopoly of choosing who their mates would be, men should also learn to draw a list of people that they take seriously!

She's a time waster, a potential cheat and a useless girl that likes mind games, attention and time wasting, this types are the most deceitful and brutal type of girls u can find, and at the same time they are the most useless!

Op don't talk to this animal anymore, Aswear is good for ur mental health!
Re: Did I Make The Right Decision Or Did I Overreact? by Wittyglam(f): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
It's take a lot.of discipline to stick to one person, that is why I always say love is never enough. She got attracted to the other guy doesn't mean she doesn't love you but you could have ask her what she wanted but it's ok you already let go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Ladies With Their Ways Of Lying Eh! / Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet (PICTURES) / Meet Amou Haji, The World Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed In 67 Years (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.