Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna (66063 Views)

Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo / Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba / Peace Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Showers Widows With Christmas Gifts. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
Man of God, don't be deceive by tree gifts. do dey believe in Jesus the reason for the season? or what's the bases for the tree gift?
pray before you receive the tree from the woman o! I don't trust them to that extents..

Man of God , shine your eye well well.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Khaleell001(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
this message is for Muslim fanatics like Khaleell001 waiting to be given 700 virgins in heaven hell

We know your types now.
If you can lie against Jesus about a birthday he never sanctioned, never celebrated,what stops you from lying against us?

liar !
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Kapilta(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Khaleell001:

NEWSFLASH!

sunni Muslims don't celebrate eid Mawlid, it is the sufis who do.

They sufis concocted eid Mawlid without any command or instruction from God just to
copy you Christians the same you celebrate paganism in the name of Jesus.

As for felicitations, we know how to go about it without lying upon one of God's best, Jesus peace be upon him.

Do you even know that in your Bible those who celebrated their birthdays were; pharaoh and Herod two well known enemies of God?
pagans for that matter fa?
And these are the felicitations Christians are trying to drag Jesus's reputation into?

Your religion was never based on scriptural evidences: it's all based mostly on lies and make believe stories.
brother wey mumu. Celebrating xmaas means christian are celebrating Jesus bday?

And mind you, paganism is a religion on it's own.

And again, no matter how fake you think Christianity is as you believ it isn't base on any scriptural evidence, your islam is worst as it is only based on the ideas and ideology of one person who enforce his ideology on people through killings and blodshed. Your muhamed was never a prophet, he reffered to himself as so and your entire koran was all his own believes and ideologies and nothing more. he had no encounter whatsoever with God, he made up lies so as to make people believe his ideology.

At least, you people believe in Moses as a prophet and your muhamed did record it for you that he performed miracle so why was it hard for your muhamed to perform a single miracle so as to at least prove he is indeed a prophet but all he did was put on his fulani herdsman behaviour and went on killing spree forcing people to believe him.

I wouldn't talk anywhere other religion members are discussing as a believer of the fraud called muhamed if i were you.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by goodman5(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mad people everywhere Will be their audio love
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by midnighter(f): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
Khaleell001:

NEWSFLASH!

sunni Muslims don't celebrate eid Mawlid, it is the sufis who do.

They sufis concocted eid Mawlid without any command or instruction from God just to
copy you Christians the same you celebrate paganism in the name of Jesus.

You are not telling the truth; Sunni Muslims celebrate mawlid all over the world. And Sufism occurs in both Sunni and Shia Islam so you dont have any point.

All the other ones you are saying are irrelevant; since you have a division in who celebrates MAWLID in ISLAM you have no right to start pointing the finger about who does or who doesnt celebrate CHRISTMAS in CHRISTIANITY .
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
All na for camera
This idiot you can never appreciate anything..now i understand the reason you refused to appreciate the man and woman that gave birth to you.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Mummymahdi(f): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kingosytex:
Let us be more tolerant of each other, let love lead.

Hope her people won't come for her head? violence is embedded in the genes of over 98 percent of them.

That's not true. We commend her and even do similar in some places
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Mummymahdi(f): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sijo01:
Real Muslim that knows the meaning of religious diversity.

That's the fact
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by midnighter(f): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:

Of course Nabiyy Eesa (peace be upon him) will never frown grin

Whatever u say doesn't define Imes. Imes is far from unreasonable in Shaa Allaah. Reason and wisdom is actually one of his traits with which God will bless him so that he can use them to carry out his mission cheesy

Lol. No comment.

Do you just have a bunch of hadeeth saved in your phone or what
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Mummymahdi(f): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

You are not telling the truth; Sunni Muslims celebrate mawlid all over the world. And Sufism occurs in both Sunni and Shia Islam so you dont have any point.

All the other ones you are saying are irrelevant; since you have a division in who celebrates MAWLID in ISLAM you have no right to start pointing the finger about who does or who doesnt celebrate CHRISTMAS in CHRISTIANITY .

Oga read well never in history Sunni celebrate mawlud. No any Sunni that shares Sufism nor practice it for division Yes that's it

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by midnighter(f): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mummymahdi:

Oga read well never in history Sunni celebrate mawlud. No any Sunni that shares Sufism nor practice it for division Yes that's it

Better go and read well yourself! Smh!

Sunni Muslims observe the Prophet Muhammed's (also known as Mohammed or Muhammad) birthday on the 12th day of the Islamic month of Rabi' al-awwal, while Shi'a Muslims mark it on the 17th of this month. Muhammed is believed to be the last prophet.

https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/muslim/prophet-birthday

I have personally seen SUNNI MUSLIMS celebrating MAWLID and we live in a country that DECLARES IT A NATIONAL HOLIDAY so just come out of my mentions if you dont want to be serious.

And Tasawwuf orders exist in both Sunni and Shia Islam
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Khaleell001(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kapilta:
brother wey mumu. Celebrating xmaas means christian are celebrating Jesus bday?

And mind you, paganism is a religion on it's own.

And again, no matter how fake you think Christianity is as you believ it isn't base on any scriptural evidence, your islam is worst as it is only based on the ideas and ideology of one person who enforce his ideology on people through killings and blodshed. Your muhamed was never a prophet, he reffered to himself as so and your entire koran was all his own believes and ideologies and nothing more. he had no encounter whatsoever with God, he made up lies so as to make people believe his ideology.

At least, you people believe in Moses as a prophet and your muhamed did record it for you that he performed miracle so why was it hard for your muhamed to perform a single miracle so as to at least prove he is indeed a prophet but all he did was put on his fulani herdsman behaviour and went on killing spree forcing people to believe him.

I wouldn't talk anywhere other religion members are discussing as a believer of the fraud called muhamed if i were you.

Keep sitting on the high stool of ignorance and think you are making any sense.

Miracles are not the only bases to know God bona-fide, but the unchanging nature of his message.
The Qur'aan has been the only book that has not undergone one single change since its revelations unlike other books, including the Bible which you claim to be from God has undergone many revision, interpolation, fabrication and concoction and you are asking if Prophet Muhammad performed any miracle.
The Qur'aan alone is more than anything a miracle.
I don't want to mention some miracles he did during his lifetime because your argument will be that you were not when he performed therefore you won't believe same with other miracles performed by Lot, Noah, Moses and Jesus because we were not there when those extraordinary acts happened, but as a believer I believe those miracles did happen.

The only miracle that we can prove the prophecy of Muhammad is the book -Qur'ān that was revealed to him.

As a Muslim I am made to compulsory believe in Jesus, Moses, Joseph, Jacob, Isaac and all Jewish prophets because they form part of my faith.

Our believe is strong and we'll guarded that if any muslim dare to mock,jeer at or make joke about of any of these prophets like your Christian comedians do, the person ceases to be a Muslim.
That's how we respect them and revere them.

If there is any religion that is the biggest fraud right now on earth you should know it's Christianity.

Were an MOG can openly milk and fleece you sheep to achieve his goal.
And no muslim cleric will dare do that without we coming down hard on him.

Our religion is based on substantiated and evidential verses not made up stories.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Khaleell001(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

Better go and read well yourself! Smh!

https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/muslim/prophet-birthday

I have personally seen SUNNI MUSLIMS celebrating MAWLID and we live in a country that DECLARES IT A NATIONAL HOLIDAY so just come out of my mentions if you dont want to be serious.

Do you even know what sunni Muslims believe?

I am by God's grace a practicing Sunni Muslim and no sunni Muslim who truly follows the sunnah (the prophetic tradition)will celebrate that concoction.

It's known in the Islamic theological schools of thought as a bid'ah(a religious innovation) because it does not have any evidence in our religion and it is utterly discouraged in Islām.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by midnighter(f): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Khaleell001:

Do you even know what sunni Muslims believe?

I am by God's grace a practicing Sunni Muslim and no sunni Muslim who truly follows the sunnah (the prophetic tradition)will celebrate that concoction.

It's known in the Islamic theological schools of thought as a bid'ah(a religious innovation) because it does not have any evidence in our religion and it is utterly discouraged in Islām.

Ikhras! Do you even know what Christians believe? If you were a practising Muslim you wouldnt go about insulting and provoking people over nothing.

Youre only a Muslim by mouth and monicker so just keep quiet and stop disgracing Islam with your foolish utterances.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Balogunodua(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Khaleell001:

Yes.
Her action are totally condemnable in Islām.
Go ask Jehovah witness,Deeper life and other four Pentecostal churchs why they are not celebrating Christmas when it is a clear matter.
It is paganism!
Atleast they don't go about beheading people like islam blood sucking worshippers
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

Lol. No comment.
Do you just have a bunch of hadeeth saved in your phone or what
there's a place where I get them cheesy cheesy
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Khaleell001(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
Balogunodua:

Atleast they don't go about beheading people like islam blood sucking worshippers

idiot! how many "Abokis" you might have bought suya or fruits from fail to behead you all these years ?

Why?
Are they aliens?

Blood sucking worshipper kee you there!
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by midnighter(f): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:
there's a place where I get them cheesy cheesy

Lol okay o

By the way I hope you can see your fellow Salafist insulting and cursing everybody up there?
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Khaleell001(m): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

Ikhras! Do you even know what Christians believe? If you were a practising Muslim you wouldnt go about insulting and provoking people over nothing.

Youre only a Muslim by mouth and monicker so just keep quiet and stop disgracing Islam with your foolish utterances.

If disgracing Islam means agreeing not to join you in felicitating or celebrating your paganism, so be it.

By the way, who needs your validation?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by merits(m): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
matrixme:
Very commendable efforts. Only that she should remove that annoying golden shine shine something from the tree and go and burn it. I really hate that thing.
is not for you,and the real owner did not complain.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by midnighter(f): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
Khaleell001:

If disgracing Islam means agreeing not to join you in felicitating or celebrating your paganism, so be it.

And who needs yours? You are a total disgrace and travesty to the way of Islam. Rubbish!

You people still celebrate the bidaa that is Milad innabi so you cant comment on Christmas! Khalas!
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Khaleell001(m): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

Why was it not celebrated in Saudi Arabia?
In Makkah or Madina? The birth place of the prophet and the place Islam thrived?
Why?
Since you claim it was celebrated all over the world?

Most of you think we Muslims are dummies like you who just accept everything a pastor says without scrutinizing it.
My religion always tell me to ask for proofs when anyone makes a claim and if there is no proof,it means that claim is a lie and a deception.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

Lol okay o

By the way I hope you can see your fellow Salafist insulting and cursing everybody up there?

can u kindly point them out? like which one? undecided
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by midnighter(f): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
Khaleell001:
Why was it not celebrated in Saudi Arabia?
In Makkah or Madina? The birth place of the prophet and the place Islam thrived?
Why?
Since you claim it was celebrated all over the world?

Most of you think we Muslims are dummies like you who just accept everything a pastor says without scrutinizing it.
My religion always tell me to ask for proofs when anyone makes a claim and if there is no proof,it means that claim is a lie and a deception.

I said it was celebrated all over the world. I didnt say it was celebrated in any specific country except Nigeria so youve shown your stark illiteracy once again.

By the way since when is Saudi Arabia the pacesetter for Islam? When most Muslims dont even like or agree with them?

Why were women restricted from driving until recently if Saudi Arabia is such a pinnacle? How come whenever somebody brings that up, you people quickly dismiss them as non-indicative of the Islamic world yet suddenly youre here defending them now that it suits you?

I repeat that you are just a Muslim by mouth. Waka
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
Khaleell001:

Asalam Alaykum brother grin

A beloved brother here waving at you.

I see you're been attacked by comments that reflect insincerity, ignorance, hypocrisy and sick mindedness cheesy

That's how we living now grin

We only have three Eids.... Fitr, Kabr and Jummah

Any other Eid/festival is a Bidah/not of Islam cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by midnighter(f): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:

can u kindly point them out? like which one? undecided

This khaleel whatever he calls himself... I infer that he is a Salafi since he claims to follow the ways of the Prophet only which is the definition of a Salafi according to you

I want to see how you will tell me that I am misinterpreting him like you told me last time when he is clearly insufferable and intolerant
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by midnighter(f): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
IAmStrange:

Asalam Alaykum brother angry

A beloved brothers here waving at you.

I see you're been attacked by comments that reflect insincerity, ignorance, hypocrisy and sick mindedness cheesy

That's how we living now grin

We only have three Eids.... Fitr, Kabr and Jummah

Any other Eid/festival is a Bidah cheesy cheesy

Wa Aleikom issalam! Yeah any other eid is bidaa according to you but the point is that other practising muslims still celebrate it so he has no right to attack Christians on that basis.

Acknowledge the truth.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by eraankusam07(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
It's a very nice gesture ma.
Pls you can also allowed that Pastor to slaughter your Lalhiye's Ram. On Sallah day.
Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW THAT ALL THE RELIGIONS OF THIS EARTH ARE NOW UNDER ONE UMBRELLA CALLED INTERFAITHISM,WHICH IS HEADED BY THE POPE AND THAT IT IS FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Balogunodua(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
Khaleell001:

idiot! how many "Abokis" you might have bought suya or fruits from fail to behead you all these years ?

Why?
Are they aliens?

Blood sucking worshipper kee you there!
Lol,
They won't even dare, so they are not bloodsucking when they were killing people for something that happened in faraway denmark or trying to impose sharia stupid law on christain in the north, when they refuse same bloodsucking muslims went on rampage killing non-muslims. So now you see no matter how many times you try to prove you religion to be peaceful, it can never be.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

Wa Aleikom issalam! Yeah any other eid is bidaa according to you but the point is that other practising muslims still celebrate it so he has no right to attack Christians on that basis.

Acknowledge the truth.

Like I said, the comments of many of u reflect ignorance

The Prophet said that the Muslims would divide into seventy three major sects and all of them except one are on the path of Hell and he said the only 1 which is not on the path of Hell are those who are upon what the Prophet and his companions are upon, meaning they practise Islam how the Prophet and his companions practised it - the true Islam.

And what the Prophet said has come to pass as we see today. That's even a sign of His Prophethood on its own for those who are wise grin

So there are some people who will appear like practising Muslims but they belong to wrong sects. amongst them are those who you said you see celebrating Christmas and Maulud.

This is knowledge and common sense.

In fact, it even confirms another prophecy of the Prophet when He said that "you shall follow the Jews and Christians so much that if they were to enter the hole of a lizard, you will enter it too"

That's what you see of Muslims of today celebrating Christmas with you. A Prophecy on the dot from the lips of the great Prophet Muhammad.

This is knowledge and this is common sense cheesy

So acknowledge the truth grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.