Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,743 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Life Is Unfair, It Hurts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Unfair, It Hurts (3207 Views)

Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice / This is Unfair. / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Twyse: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2019
millionboi2:
u did.....#im a wizard

Keep fooling yourself.... Many are satisfied with where they are while few just wants more from life, I guess I am part of the few and no you are no wizard. You are just here trying to make a big deal outta nothing. All I need is some advice.

Thank you
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Twyse: 10:36am On Dec 22, 2019
millionboi2:
d fool doesnt know dat he is talking to verse ppl

Well you seem to be the bigger fool and full of negativity. You sure need help... You are probably not worth any reply
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Twyse: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2019
Originalsly:

Let me ask..... and don't dodge this question......how much take home is enough for you to start a family? I have some advice but need this answer before sharing.

Asides the take home, the job isn't reliable... It's a contract job and downsizing could happen at any time. If I make about a 120-150k with a more professional title or more reliability to it. Trust me I am fine. I am not all about #500k take home... I just want something I know that if I work my ass out I still have my job unlike here if you work your ass out, you are not appreciated and could be laid off without a blink.
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Twyse: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2019
jmoore:
You impregnated a lady and you are saying it is a mistake.
Were you expecting her to produce diamond when you poured semen into her?
Smh

Talk like a mature person even if you don't have an atom of maturity in you.
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Twyse: 10:45am On Dec 22, 2019
TheApologist:
what you should learn is financial management. I agree 92k isn't so handsome a pay but I believe it ain't too bad for a start considering the economic realities we're faced with. How many state government workers get to start with 92k; the key is to have a drive to strive for something better and luck will sure smile on you, if she's a good girl she'll be more than willing to support too when she sees your commitments.

Thank you
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Twyse: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=annford post=p85122344][/quote]

I told you everything. I just want more from life... I know what I want and how driven I could be. I want to be able to carry 70% of my responsibility without consulting the support of my wife, then she can carry the other 30%. I pay rent, I settle my parent monthly and I transport myself and still save...
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Cherez: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2019
Life has been very far to you but you chose the line unwittingly.
If you ever miss this lady of yours, you'll regret it all your life.
Better get .arrived in January, do it low key and move on

1 Like

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Twyse: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2019
annford:

A whole lot of them think their readers are daft and naive. A lot of people just post nonsense just to get attention not knowing or minding the fact that we have loads of intelligent minds in Nigeria.

Lol I see how intelligent but insensitive you are. Look beyond the surface sir.

It's fine, I know you still wouldn't get it
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Twyse: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2019
Cherez:
Life has been very far to you but you chose the line unwittingly.
If you ever miss this lady of yours, you'll regret it all your life.
Better get .arrived in January, do it low key and move on

Thanks for the advice... Will try work something out. BTW, asides losing her or not... What else can be done to augment my take home considering the fact that getting a job in Nigeria is like trying to break a rock.
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Kapilta(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2019
People that doesn't even earn half of what you earn are married with kids.

What some of you don't understand is that life is life, you can only force it to do your bidding(wishes) but nothing will just happen on a platter of gold so in the meantime while bending the world to do your wishes and bidding, you don't have to stop living, you've got to live it.

All i'm trying to say is that, there's absolutlely no day you'd ever be satisfied with what you have in life, all that matters is how you live it. And life is being run with brain. With that your salary, even if your wife recieve smaller self, you can still live like rich folks cuz it will all boil down to how you live life.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by luminouz(m): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2019
You want her and the baby but economy is not good abi?

She is a good woman? She will support you?

If yes to the above,then go ahead and marry.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Cherez: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2019
Twyse:

Thanks for the advice... Will try work something out. BTW, asides losing her or not... What else can be done to augment my take home considering the fact that getting a job in Nigeria is like trying to break a rock.
Bros, just drag your wife so your new family lives within your means ie if your wife earns N200k with your N92k. Live withing the means of N100k then put whatever she wants offer as savings while you keep looking for a better job.
Seek self satisfaction, all you need is a supportive woman which you've got now.
Life na small small, just keep growing.
Bros, fire up!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by MedicH: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2019
annford:

My dear brother, you saying life is "unfair" is you being totally "unfair" to life itself. Let me break it down for you... 1. You have a job. Do you even know how many husbands and fathers out there who don't have jobs? 2. You have been able to get a woman pregnant. Do you even know how many men ( rich ones inclusive) who are unable to Father a child? 3. You earn up to 90k per month. I know a Teacher here in Abuja who earns 25k per month and he has a Wife and three kids! 4. You have a girlfriend who has a job. Do you know how many men that would gladly take your position? My brother, you have no reason to complain about life not being fair. My opinion is that you man up and embrace the responsibilities you're saddled with. You're there complaining without knowing how many men that would gladly switch places with you. When I met my Wife, I had nothing and I mean nothing! Today, we earn six figures every month (jointly). Do you know if your gates of finances would fly open when you marry her? Do you know if the gates of your finances would fly open if/when the baby comes? Better thank God for your achievements so far. I wish you all the best.

No mind the guy. Instead of being thankful

1 Like

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by millionboi2: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2019
Twyse:

Well you seem to be the bigger fool and full of negativity. You sure need help... You are probably not worth any reply
you very stupid to have carried ur problem to a public forum,bcoz u lack d wisdom and a capital fool datz wat u are.

#u are doom bcoz I'm a wizard
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Kapilta(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2019
Twyse:

join the stock market. Invest in company stocks.

When investing, don't forget you share both the income and the losses. Make sure to understand and always study the market.

But the best way is focusing on some particular companies so your attention wouldn't be divided, at the end if you keep putting the money you might end up becoming such companys chairman/c.e.o someday.

You can focus on companies like Total Nigeria, 7UP botling company, Guiness Nigeria, Nigeria brewery, etc. Just make sure to choose just one or two so as to remain commited and focus.

You can start with as low as 10k, the higher your stake, the higher your dividend. But it will be of good if you keep putting the dividends back to the company so you can keep receiving higher dividends.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by millionboi2: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2019
Twyse:

Keep fooling yourself.... Many are satisfied with where they are while few just wants more from life, I guess I am part of the few and no you are no wizard. You are just here trying to make a big deal outta nothing. All I need is some advice.

Thank you
hahaha.....mumu fake ass like u
Inferiority like u.
Can u listen to urselv,....u too foolish no wonder u carry ur problem com public forum.
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by annford: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2019
Twyse:

Lol I see how intelligent but insensitive you are. Look beyond the surface sir.
It's fine, I know you still wouldn't get it
I am sorry for my insensitivity. I have moved past it.
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2019
Twyse:

Asides the take home, the job isn't reliable... It's a contract job and downsizing could happen at any time. If I make about a 120-150k with a more professional title or more reliability to it. Trust me I am fine. I am not all about #500k take home... I just want something I know that if I work my ass out I still have my job unlike here if you work your ass out, you are not appreciated and could be laid off without a blink.
Then save to start a side hustle. That's what most people do. If your side hustle is more profitable, expand it and leave the contract job.
It always help.
Talk to your woman. Make sure u communicate.
Don't lose your woman because of man ego and pride. U can ask her to invest and She will get a % so it will not look like she started that for u.
Lots of guys are so envious of u here actually.
Be wise.
Meanwhile, take her to the court immediately then, follow up with whatever that remains as she is already pregnant.
She should carry that pregnancy with settled mind to avoid hbp.
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2019
Kapilta:
join the stock market. Invest in company stocks.

When investing, don't forget you share both the income and the losses. Make sure to understand and always study the market.

But the best way is focusing on some particular companies so your attention wouldn't be divided, at the end if you keep putting the money you might end up becoming such companys chairman/c.e.o someday.

You can focus on companies like Total Nigeria, 7UP botling company, Guiness Nigeria, Nigeria brewery, etc. Just make sure to choose just one or two so as to remain commited and focus.

You can start with as low as 10k, the higher your stake, the higher your dividend. But it will be of good if you keep putting the dividends back to the company so you can keep receiving higher dividends.
Its not easy to buy stocks from those companies. So very hard. Even if u will, just a negligible amount that will not amount to anything in the future. Politicians, big biz men and executives by behind closed doors before they offer the public peanut.

Wicked people all over

1 Like

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Raalsalghul: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Simply go ahead. [s] I forsee the baby changing your lives for the better.[/s] Be a man and b responsible
The kind of advice you give on this forum ehn, the anambra babes I know are not like this. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Kapilta(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2019
sassysure:

Its not easy to buy stocks from those companies. So very hard. Even if u will, just a negligible amount that will not amount to anything in the future. Politicians, big biz men and executives by behind closed doors before they offer the public peanut.

Wicked people all over
says who? How much does a poor man have to invest in a company that requires more than 8bil as working capital? The execs and all also borrow money from banks to invest in company stocks. Find you a better stock brokers and do something. If you know you have such huge amount that can make you a major stakholder in companies then approach investment companies rather.
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by ednut1(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2019
What did i just read biko. U have no problem except your silly ego. This is 2020 some women are bread winners. The richest woman in 9ja is richer than her husband. Have they divorced
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by ednut1(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Simply go ahead. I forsee the baby changing your lives for the better. Be a man and b responsible
this is.crap lol. Most times he dey increase sufferings. But his madam has a good job dem go dey ok
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2019
Kapilta:
says who? How much does a poor man have to invest in a company that requires more than 8bil as working capital? The execs and all also borrow money from banks to invest in company stocks. Find you a better stock brokers and do something. If you know you have such huge amount that can make you a major stakholder in companies then approach investment companies rather.

We are talking about the poster starting something with the small amount he will save and not me.
Will you help him buy stocks from those companies you listed?
It's always good to be realistic when advising people.
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by millionboi2: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
jmoore:
Smh
d guy is an idiot
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Gerrard59(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
MurphyG1:
Bros.. you better accept your baby and marry that girl.. Do you think Femi Otedola or Mike Adenuga were this rich when they got married?
Remain focused and keep hustling and be grateful that you have a backup when you exhaust all your money. Sometimes good things come at inconvenient times (not wrong times).

My 2 cents advise be that! wink

Nonsense comparison! Femi Otedola's dad was a former governor of Lagos state. Mike Adenuga at a point worked with IBB.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by gregyboy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Since it has happened ,then take in the baby ,hustle harder but please for now let it remain just you the baby and the mom
Even when things go better you could just had another baby to make it two
If you allow frustration to loose guard you and you end up having sex and having countless babies you might be the next guy to commit suicide
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
ednut1:
this is.crap lol. Most times he dey increase sufferings. But his madam has a good job dem go dey ok
Make him no chook eye for d woman money sha cos she may lose d job when d pregnancy brouhaha starts.
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Raalsalghul:
The kind of advice you give on this forum ehn, the anambra babes I know are not like this. undecided
Uhmmmmm
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by aminusodiq(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
All i can aay to d op is dat.... YOU ARE VERY UNGRATEFUL
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Hisduchess(f): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
jmoore:
Smh

Exactly my thought.the reward for sex is pregnancy so sometimes I get confused when someone has an unprotected sex and says that they are surprised when pregnancy shows.

Op you never ready to marry cos 92k is averagely okay to marry if you truly love that babe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo / My Experience At Enugu / My Gf Is Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.