Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Life Is Unfair, It Hurts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Unfair, It Hurts (3199 Views)

Nairaland Deleted My Topic! This Is Unfair.. All I Wanted Was Help And Advice / This is Unfair. / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Khalidase83(m): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
I don't know what u intend to do shall but I strongly advise u DON'T temper that pregnancy for any reason pls.
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by lykwhoishe: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Discuss things with her especially the number of kids. You 3 can cope with the present but nor go give her anoda one in 8 months time.
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
You are earning 92k, and your gf even earns more probable close to 200k. Okay break up with her and get one of those jobless girls as a gf. Nigerian men and their ego.

If I were in your shoes I would have gotten married to her long time ago. It is not compulsory the man must be richer than the wife. If my wife receives higher pay I don't give a damn we work together start a business, now you trying to compete with her. All these unnecessary ego will take us no where #NigerianMen.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by ednut1(m): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Make him no chook eye for d woman money sha cos she may lose d job when d pregnancy brouhaha starts.
angry there is maternity leave na. Make dem combine resources jor
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by ednut1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
BiggyB242:
You are earning 92k, and your gf even earns more probable close to 200k. Okay break up with her and get one of those jobless girls as a gf. Nigerian men and their ego.

If I were in your shoes I would have gotten married to her long time ago. It is not compulsory the man must be richer than the wife. If my wife receives higher pay I don't give a damn we work together start a business, now you trying to compete with her. All these unnecessary ego will take us no where #NigerianMen.
very useless ego
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Twyse: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
millionboi2:
you very stupid to have carried ur problem to a public forum,bcoz u lack d wisdom and a capital fool datz wat u are.

#u are doom bcoz I'm a wizard

Bleep your and your witchcraft, if truly you were a wizard, save yourself and your family first and stop claiming what you ain't stupid. I don't know it all I decided to seek advice, you stupid cunt believe you know it all and you are still here doing what? Your family name isn't even known. Stupid!
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Twyse: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
Kapilta:
join the stock market. Invest in company stocks.

When investing, don't forget you share both the income and the losses. Make sure to understand and always study the market.

But the best way is focusing on some particular companies so your attention wouldn't be divided, at the end if you keep putting the money you might end up becoming such companys chairman/c.e.o someday.

You can focus on companies like Total Nigeria, 7UP botling company, Guiness Nigeria, Nigeria brewery, etc. Just make sure to choose just one or two so as to remain commited and focus.

You can start with as low as 10k, the higher your stake, the higher your dividend. But it will be of good if you keep putting the dividends back to the company so you can keep receiving higher dividends.

Thanks chief
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Twyse: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
millionboi2:
hahaha.....mumu fake ass like u
Inferiority like u.
Can u listen to urselv,....u too foolish no wonder u carry ur problem com public forum.

You ain't perfect yourself, you need help. Come on now spill it and stop being too hard and bitter on yourself. Lol
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
ednut1:
angry there is maternity leave na. Make dem combine resources jor
Yea sure
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by MurphyG1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
Gerrard59:

Nonsense comparison! Femi Otedola's dad was a former governor of Lagos state. Mike Adenuga at a point worked with IBB.

Nonsense! So were they this rich when they got married was the question!
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by MurphyG1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ladylite:

Speak for your self sir.

He pays his bills
Do you know how expensive his fare to work is on a monthly basis
What if he has siblings or parents he supports
What about he is the religious type and pays tithe
What of his rent
What about his feeding etc

At the end of all these, he may have just 9200 left.

All those who live under minimum wage are debtors because 30k can never be enough for an adult that supports himself.
Pls let's be reasonable.

Madam, did you read where I said with backup from his wife? Do you know what backup means? It means support in this case. If he uses all his salary for that as u mentioned and has a little money left, then he should be fine because he has taken care of al his expenses and his wife is there to support him in case.
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by mechanics(m): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
Getting her pregnant was a wrong decision, what stop you from abstaining, for your work, is better to start from somewhere, with time you will grow, there are family men looking for your present work now.
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Gerrard59(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
MurphyG1:

Nonsense! So were they this rich when they got married was the question!

How rich isn't the question. Was he rich? Yes and richer than his wife!

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by DMerciful(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
You're confused. Marry your gf if you consider her a wife material and drop this ego of not asking her for support. You gf's respect for you should come from your leadership and wisdom and not only true money. Na who wan suffer go dey inside motor carry load for head!

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Twyse: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
Gerrard59:

How rich isn't the question. Was he rich? Yes and richer than his wife!

smiley
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by Twyse: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
DMerciful:
You're confused. Marry your gf if you consider her a wife material and drop this ego of not asking her for support. You gf's respect for you should come from your leadership and wisdom and not only true money. Na who wan suffer go dey inside motor carry load for head!

Thank you sir for the advice but sir I hope you understand many Nigerian girls don't see wisdom and leadership as a criteria for respect.... You know it's only money. The day you stop or unable to provide, there is a problem. It's not about ego trust me....
Re: Life Is Unfair, It Hurts by DMerciful(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
If she's buoyant, you could borrow money from her to start a small business. If you think your gf will not respect you without money then there is a problem. Even a man with money may fall due to problems so what will happen? If she's willing to help, let her help. The days of men taking on all the financial responsibilities is over
Twyse:

Thank you sir for the advice but sir I hope you understand many Nigerian girls don't see wisdom and leadership as a criteria for respect.... You know it's only money. The day you stop or unable to provide, there is a problem. It's not about ego trust me....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. / Anambra Women Or Akwa-ibom Women / Am A Love Doctor,tell Me Ur Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.