Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,381 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Thank You PMB For The Fuel Availability This Xmas Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You PMB For The Fuel Availability This Xmas Period (316 Views)

See The Nonsense I Witnessed When I Went To Withdraw From ATM This Xmas Morning / How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You PMB For The Fuel Availability This Xmas Period by lexdino: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
I just finished having a good time with one of the chics on my rotation. This one took me a few months to crack but the patience was worth it.
She's in my kitchen preparing my favorite meal ATM.

So I decided to use this opportunity to thank president General Buhari for the efforts in ensuring that there's no fuel scarcity during this festive period.

I pray Nigeria survives this present administration.

1 Like

Re: Thank You PMB For The Fuel Availability This Xmas Period by Charleys: 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Him try.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You PMB For The Fuel Availability This Xmas Period by madridguy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Thank You PMB For The Fuel Availability This Xmas Period by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Thank You PMB For The Fuel Availability This Xmas Period by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Bullshit, that's how some stupid people of no value were thanking Jonathan for giving us freedom of speech, Bleep that, that's our right for God sake.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Beg To Be Loved / Choose Between A Broke Faithful Guy Or A Cheat Who Spends Recklessly On Them / Ethics Of A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.