Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” (22883 Views)

Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC / I'm Not Hiding Out Of Fear, It's Called Wisdom - Dino Melaye / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
Buhari is in aso rock solely to perpetuate
the ageless Fulani hegemonic agenda as laid down by mallam Usman Dan fodio. He won't succeed though.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by Zuorom: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
administration of rogues

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by degamemaster(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Sirjamo:
Wailers want Buhari to run his government base on their noise. Cabal or no cabal, Nigeria is moving foward. America can say whatever they like, of what use is America to the world aside their technological prowess? They sponsor all sorts of rebels to oust legitimate governments as we saw in Libya; Africa have not known peace since the fall of Gaddafi!!!

As they sponsored the ousting of GEJ's legitimate gov't just to foist this dead brain terrorist you zombies worship every day and night, on us.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by NaijadrivaCars: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
When Lalastic.lala says "snake is being cooked" or "snake is being seasoned on fire", any difference? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by Tumbulum: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Patrioticman007:

Una mumu never do about Islamaphobia ?. It's on record Southern Nigeria Christians ( igbos)have been abducting innocent Muslim children from the North and converting them to Christianity, a white slave masters religion. Google these facts, before you qoute me.

adopting them from the streets to give them a better life.
Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by InvertedHammer: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
/
In other words, it is a matter of semantics.

Star and Gulder are still alcohol--different names but the same functions.

/

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by victorian(f): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
crownwealth:
Fraudulent administration of rogues...

The cabal will surely destroy your government and Nigeria.

Shame on the terrorists who voted this tyrannical gonment. You will not all go unpunished.

Hunger and suffering almost finished them off, before they came Into power.

Lol.

Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by dochenaj: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
I read the last paragraph and I smiled.

Therein lies the motivation behind the social media bill. So we can stop talking about the cabal.

The distinguishing mark between kitchen cabinet and cabal is the latter is secret while the former is open.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by dochenaj: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
Sirjamo:
Wailers want Buhari to run his government base on their noise. Cabal or no cabal, Nigeria is moving foward. America can say whatever they like, of what use is America to the world aside their technological prowess? They sponsor all sorts of rebels to oust legitimate governments as we saw in Libya; Africa have not known peace since the fall of Gaddafi!!!
You mean Africa has known no peace because of ISIS, ISWP, Boko Haram, etc?

And what's the common denominator between these groups and Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by stormborn28(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
Useless government
Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by King44(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
Sirjamo:
who this which Nigeria is moving forward we are moving a on Pace of a snail is that one forward our democracy has gone back to the days of rigging is that forward I don't want to say u must be sick ni o, maybe it is moving forward in your family sha but not circulating you dey receive pay checks ba

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by Patojargz: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
Who say yahoo no sweet! Yahoo men On God! No doubt!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by Splendor27: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
Sirjamo:
may ur life goes forward the way nigeria is going forward......
And american has no impact of Gaddafi,,he I dead and buried.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by Yusman316(m): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Cabal kor ojuju calabar nii

who are the so called Cabals? Isa funtua who was bankrupt before buhari came and his son inlaw used AMCON to boost him, or Maman Daura who at almost 80 stays with his 77 year old uncle with his family draging left overs with Aisha Buhari after a failure of a career in journalism, or glorified secetary called Abba Kyari who is quite politically irrelevant and Buhari's name is his saving grace as if it isnt the same Abba kyari that worked for Fani Kayode's father and also Tony enumelu

that was how Tanimu Yakubu Kurfi , Baba Kingigbe , James Ibori and Tura Yaradua formed an imaginary Cabal during Yaradua's time .. now where are they?

Na true o. Them been accused some people of being a cabal in Yar'adua's govt. Totally forgot about that
Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by Balladinplus: 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Sirjamo:
Which Nigeria is moving forward? This one? You are a joke.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by thatigboman: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
Sirjamo:
fela didnt sing the song "zombie" for nothing

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by Kevinsamba: 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Pls start using your God given brain
Sirjamo:

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 23, 2019
Sirjamo:
See question a normal human being is asking. If I knew you personally I would be so ashamed of you for asking such dumb question. You need to open your eyes to see that the world we live in today is about technology, maybe if we had our own technology like The US we would solve most of our problem.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 23, 2019
Patrioticman007:

Una mumu never do about Islamaphobia ?. It's on record Southern Nigeria Christians ( igbos)have been abducting innocent Muslim children from the North and converting them to Christianity, a white slave masters religion. Google these facts, before you qoute me.

I was almost believing that lie until I got the real picture, most of those kids were almajiries. Their parents had already abandoned them to fend for themselves. If u see those children here in kebbi state u will feel sorry for them.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by AreaFada2: 1:48am On Dec 23, 2019
chiefolododo:
We are all saying the same thing . Cabal is kitchen cabinet
I wonder o. Kitchen cabinet AKA Cabal. I see no difference.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by AreaFada2: 1:55am On Dec 23, 2019
charliboy654:

See question a normal human being is asking. If I knew you personally I would be so ashamed of you for asking such dumb question. You need to open your eyes to see that the world we live in today is about technology, maybe if we had our own technology like The US we would solve most of our problem.
Lol. Without Boeing or similar aircraft, maybe Maj. Gen could use camel to travel to London to treat ear infection. cheesy grin

Saudi, UAE, Qatar and other religious conservative countries have fully embraced American technology to their advantage. Not Bedouin desert skills in this day and age.

We cannot even refine our crude oil much less make our own industrial, electrical, water hydraulic, healthcare or other machines to power our economy.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by supercase1(m): 2:03am On Dec 23, 2019
Sirjamo:
shut up u uncircumcised and unrepentant zombie!!!!!! u have no right to call fellow Nigerians wailers because they complain about what ought to be done but u zombies are so babaric and unreasonable that your hate for others had made ur brain blind

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by kayusely70(m): 4:24am On Dec 23, 2019
But are they giving the president right and selfless advice?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by Judybash93(m): 4:49am On Dec 23, 2019
emmydiamon:
The most succesful Yahoo men.

Singing... Yahooze, Yahooze....Won ti hammer, atun dibo fun won le kan si...

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by Neddyogu(m): 5:26am On Dec 23, 2019
writefreely:
Buhari can only offer archaic version of leadership. We need young and vibrant leaders moving forward cool

The kind of young vibrant leader the people of kogi have abi? The problem is not age but the individual involved.
Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 23, 2019
Neddyogu:

The kind of young vibrant leader the people of kogi have abi? The problem is not age but the individual involved.
I'm surprised that you can describe Yahaya Bello as a young, vibrant leader.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by Neddyogu(m): 6:59am On Dec 23, 2019
writefreely:
I'm surprised that you can describe Yahaya Bello as a young, vibrant leader.

He's below 50 naa, ain't he?
Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2019
AreaFada2:

Lol. Without Boeing or similar aircraft, maybe Maj. Gen could use camel to travel to London to treat ear infection. cheesy grin

Saudi, UAE, Qatar and other religious conservative countries have fully embraced American technology to their advantage. Not Bedouin desert skills in this day and age.

We cannot even refine our crude oil much less make our own industrial, electrical, water hydraulic, healthcare or other machines to power our economy.
Don't mind that guy jor, he just dey fool himself dey ask stupid questions.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 23, 2019
Bari22:
I agree with Garba on this, though I'm against Buhari style of governance, there's no way I can abandoned those who are with me through thin and thick, everyone has his closest friends and there's no way I can abandon them in every stage of life
If u become president, u can still flex ur close friends and help them out anyway u can. But putting them in position they are not qualified for is wrong and that's part of Nigeria problem.
Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 23, 2019
Neddyogu:

He's below 50 naa, ain't he?
I'm considering someone of the nature of Akin Adesina who is a leader already, who is young, intelligent and has made a name for himself regardless of politics. How does yahaya qualify in this category He isn't even as vibrant as Obaseki.
Re: Garba Shehu: We Don’t Have Cabal, It’s Called “Kitchen Cabinet” by lowaist101: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2019
Every political party has a caucus and it forms a small fraction of the party. More so, every govt or president has kitchen cabinet. But at the same time cabals exist everywhere. That they have hijacked the presidency, is what no one can substantiate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Currency Printing: APC Governors Knock Obaseki, PDP Governors Fire Back / APC Primaries Is Today, Which Of Our Entertainers Will Scale Through? / I Feel Sad Over Cjn’s Trial – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.