Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,704 members, 7,844,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Am Done With Nigerian Girls - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Done With Nigerian Girls (9196 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
Martinez39:
This write up is accurate. Kudos!
i will not fully blame men but a society that tags masculinity as toxic. There are lots of simps,white knights,beta males,maginas etc but there are some who are actually shamed into believing that all sorts of masculinity is toxic.
For example,individuals have their spec in others and their choices....
I personally hate pussies or beta males,i cant imagine a man cooking,sweeping,etc it turns me off for no reason,i believe he should get a househelp or chose a partner who loves doing such roles(i specifically said "love" meaning it should a be a lady who derives joy in doing such and not that she is expected to or coaxed to as a gender role).
Lady B may love such a man that can cook ,sweep et al...its her choice,and it should be respected.
Let me chose the sort of man i like, and let her chose the type she likes.
Let men/women be what they want as long as its within the confines of the law . those who want to maintain gender roles should,those who dont want it should dump it.
But the society now is trying to sham people for their masculinity/femininity.

A man wishes to have a submissive wife that does domestic chores whilst he works,he is termed toxic and misogynistic for his choice even when the lady chooses too willingly.

A woman wishes to marry a billionaire that will fly her to dubai weekly and she is termed a prostitute or materialistic for her own choice even if the man chooses to.

So i do blame the society for interfering in people choices and suppressing their innate nature

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by GreatSage: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
hello guys i just created a thread about selling icloud locked iphones, here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/5596309/buy-icloud-locked-iphone-7-upwards, should you be interested kindly contact me.
Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by gregyboy(m): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
mablie:

-There has been a lack of masculine role models in the daily lives of Nigerian males in the last 3 decades hence the confusion we see amongst males on what it entails to be a man today.
-The popularity of Nigerian pop music,nollywood movies even the Nigerian comedies Nigerian men consume is filled with women worshippers and women worshipping themes.Western entertainment is a worse form of cancer.
The mother worshipping which is prevalent amongst Nigerian men (and which they carry like a badge of honour)is another issue Nigerian males have got to do away with because it indirectly leads to woman worship.

There are other issues to contend with but the lack of masculine role models is the main one.It's also a major issue in many societies and communities around the world

The bolded is a very big issue,
The truth is the worshipping of their mothers ends only the internet .... And it is full of hypocrisy, they will come on net to praise thier moms and in reality they have not done anything tangible for her ....
The most painful is the father who were constantly risking thier lives for the family on countless bases to make sure the families feeds,and gets a better live, but are often neglected by the children when it comes to honour ,they would rather praise their mothers ,even the daughters who are meant to be closer to thier fathers do the same thing no honour for the men in the world....
The only contribution women have given men is pussy ...
Men are constanly enderged by females all over the world since inception

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by CAPSLOCKED: 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
mablie:

-There has been a lack of masculine role models in the daily lives of Nigerian males in the last 3 decades hence the confusion we see amongst males on what it entails to be a man today.
-The popularity of Nigerian pop music,nollywood movies even the Nigerian comedies Nigerian men consume is filled with women worshippers and women worshipping themes.Western entertainment is a worse form of cancer.
-The mother worshipping which is prevalent amongst Nigerian men (and which they carry like a badge of honour)is another issue Nigerian males have got to do away with because it indirectly leads to woman worship.

There are other issues to contend with but the lack of masculine role models is the main one.It's also a major issue in many societies and communities around the world

NIGERIAN MEN ARE BECOMING MORE SHAMELESS AND DUMBER WITH EVERY PASSING MINUTE. BUT OUR OWN IS TO PROVIDE COMFORT TO THEM IN TIMES OF LAMENTATIONS AND EDUCATION TO THOSE WILLING TO LEARN.

2 Likes

Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by Onyi22(f): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
Who cares?

Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by AussiePlayboy(f): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Preshy561:
Give it up to Nigerian women.
No miseducation, no red pill, no hating of male gender or online whinning.

But they are still winning codedly. grin

It's not a Nigerian women thing. Today's society has empowered women, such that they now have more of an abundance mindset than men. Thankfully many men are waking up to this.

In the end, the men truly have the power, if only they will look within

4 Likes

Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by AussiePlayboy(f): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
Skepticus:

Martinez39, you have got to respect the Sisterhood/Pussy Cartel. They are the masters at scheming without elements of violence and aggression typical with male type. Plus they have existed for the beginning of our evolution as a specie till now.

Like Ubunja would say, learn from the best (women) and I have seen results learning from their mode of operation including those who are outcasts of the sisterhood (prostitutes). They always watch out for each other and for the "best deal" (genetic and financial hypergamy).

As much as we love to vilify them for their scheming, hypergamous attitudes, it's an evolutionary biological element for women to seek for the best mate (in whatever they judge as best) to carry on with our specie and this makes them highly opportunistic. In our wild primate cousins and as far as wild herbivores, like Zebra, their hypergamous demands are more stringent and brutal before a male can get a chance to mate.

We are more lucky that the improvement in the quality of life as a specie gives men more choice in mates than ever. However, they(men) must learn that for their rational pattern of thought (men are more rational), Women are highly incapable of loving men like men would do and expect in return. This means that women are by nature, opportunistic.

For the OP, Madlov3, expecting a better experience from women in one of the most gynocentric nations on earth where women are fiercely independent and can chose to be loose sexually, is setting himself up for disaster. He is better off with a "tameable" hoe from Nigeria from the "wild" ones in the west.
Simply put. I think you need to put this in a fresh post. Lots of men think it is better out there.

Women hate being accountable for their actions. The very fact that in comparison, when a Nigerian woman cheats, you simply kick her ass out of your house, meanwhile a foreign woman will cheat, and divorce you for whatever reason she makes up, while you pay alimony and child support pending when she remarries - is enough reason to be wise.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by pansophist(m): 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
Skepticus:

Women are highly incapable of loving men like men would do and expect in return. This means that women are by nature, opportunistic.

True. I wrote about this in detail here.

https://www.nairaland.com/5561958/real-men-dont-fall-love#84582369

Furthermore, Gynocentrism is universal, or at least, predominant in societies that freely digest western values. The places that I have seen that do not have a masculine crisis are the non-western inclined Societies like China, Belarus, Turkey, Vietnam, etc. As someone that is well-traveled, I observe a strong correlation with liberalism and degeneracy. The looser a culture becomes, it inevitably becomes riped to be usurped by western liberal values that seem to hate traditional masculinity, and effeminate men. I know few people that lived in the aforementioned countries and announced how happier they felt, as they could just be a man and express their natural behaviors without opprobrium.

Nairaland is doing a good job in fumigating those beta and simpish behaviors from the few that visit it regularly, but for it to go mainstream, a messiah has to start red pill wisdom on platforms such as Instagram and Facebook and relate with Nigerian men in the language they best understand. They are already a lot on the internet, but they are westerners focusing on the western audience, there should be the Nigerian version. I love women, but I understand them.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by Adaeze001: 12:18am On Dec 24, 2019
Hello!...
I am an Applied Chemist currently serving,looking for a PPA in Ibadan,i am 23,female...
Please if you know of any public or private company where i can me accepted please kindly chat me up on whatsapp @ 07030546849...
Thank you...
CAPSLOCKED:

BROS. I DON TIRE.
Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by Skepticus: 1:01am On Dec 24, 2019
AussiePlayboy:

Simply put. I think you need to put this in a fresh post. Lots of men think it is better out there.

Women hate being accountable for their actions. The very fact that in comparison, when a Nigerian woman cheats, you simply kick her ass out of your house, meanwhile a foreign woman will cheat, and divorce you for whatever reason she makes up, while you pay alimony and child support pending when she remarries - is enough reason to be wise.

I'll do that soon.
Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by Ihategirls(m): 2:20am On Dec 24, 2019
Hi brownhypo, you tried emailing me?

So WhatsUp?
Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by Brownhypo: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2019
Ihategirls:
Hi brownhypo, you tried emailing me?

So WhatsUp?
Yeah, Don't you reply P.mails ? We could talk via DM or WhatsApp if you don't mind
Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by Ihategirls(m): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2019
Brownhypo:
Yeah, Don't you reply P.mails ? We could talk via DM or WhatsApp if you don't mind
P.mail replied
Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by Brownhypo: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2019
Ihategirls:
P.mail replied
Didn't get a reply. Maybe I should drop my WhatsApp digits, how about that ?
Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by Skepticus: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
pansophist:

True. I wrote about this in detail here.

https://www.nairaland.com/5561958/real-men-dont-fall-love#84582369

Furthermore, Gynocentrism is universal, or at least, predominant in societies that freely digest western values. The places that I have seen that do not have a masculine crisis are the non-western inclined Societies like China, Belarus, Turkey, Vietnam, etc. As someone that is well-traveled, I observe a strong correlation with liberalism and degeneracy. The looser a culture becomes, it inevitably becomes riped to be usurped by western liberal values that seem to hate traditional masculinity, and effeminate men. I know few people that lived in the aforementioned countries and announced how happier they felt, as they could just be a man and express their natural behaviors without opprobrium.

Nairaland is doing a good job in fumigating those beta and simpish behaviors from the few that visit it regularly, but for it to go mainstream, a messiah has to start red pill wisdom on platforms such as Instagram and Facebook and relate with Nigerian men in the language they best understand. They are already a lot on the internet, but they are westerners focusing on the western audience, there should be the Nigerian version. I love women, but I understand them.

You are right.

For the bolded, it's a challenge!
Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by commodorejydes(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
Bro I'm face with a similar suitation ,the is this girl I've been dating for about a year now ,we were really in a committed relationship then suddenly she started asking stranger ,she refuse to come visit,she only makes monetary damands ,even on her bday she was not available for me.my instinct told me she was having an affair but I kept on making excuses for her my head .I was so emotionally heart broken cous I've picture life together with her. After her birthday passed she then showed up ,and boom I got the shooker of my life wen I checked her phone while she was using the toilet ,she has been sleeping with a guy she met barely 4weeks ,goes to the guys place ,party together and was even with the guy on her bday .I was so mad n angry ,she started pleading and begging , I just told her to leave ,she refused ,I didn't want to push or force her too cous I have so much respect for ladies ..i vented in words ,called her name n vow never to have anytin to do with her again ...I was so bitter cous I never cheated on her since we've been dating ..funny tinz is she isn't working n has been fully depended on my income .she later left the next day calling friends to beg me ...I refuse ...but the sad thing is I was in pain But still love her ...I felt I needed help ...I was down for weeks,started affecting my work ,I lost peace and sleep ....she kept on begging telling me how hurt and miserable she was saying it was just a mistake that will never happen again ,then I felt petty for her n accepted her back , now I get jealous ,insecure and doubt almost eveytin she says to me ...the relationship doesn't feel the same anymore ...I've been tinking for days now whether or not to breakup with her entering the new year ...

2 Likes

Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by Ihategirls(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Brownhypo:
Didn't get a reply. Maybe I should drop my WhatsApp digits, how about that ?
Drop it in my mail

1 Like

Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by jakandeola(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Preshy561:
Give it up to Nigerian women.
No miseducation, no red pill, no hating of male gender or online whinning.

But they are still winning codedly. grin

am sorry I got angry wit u on FP.I was just sad DAT u of all pple didnt greet or congratulated me.u know u will always be dear to me.so i no fit vex for u.merry Christmas baby girl
Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by gregyboy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
commodorejydes:
Bro I'm face with a similar suitation ,the is this girl I've been dating for about a year now ,we were really in a committed relationship then suddenly she started asking stranger ,she refuse to come visit,she only makes monetary damands ,even on her bday she was not available for me.my instinct told me she was having an affair but I kept on making excuses for her my head .I was so emotionally heart broken cous I've picture life together with her. After her birthday passed she then showed up ,and boom I got the shooker of my life wen I checked her phone while she was using the toilet ,she has been sleeping with a guy she met barely 4weeks ,goes to the guys place ,party together and was even with the guy on her bday .I was so mad n angry ,she started pleading and begging , I just told her to leave ,she refused ,I didn't want to push or force her too cous I have so much respect for ladies ..i vented in words ,called her name n vow never to have anytin to do with her again ...I was so bitter cous I never cheated on her since we've been dating ..funny tinz is she isn't working n has been fully depended on my income .she later left the next day calling friends to beg me ...I refuse ...but the sad thing is I was in pain But still love her ...I felt I needed help ...I was down for weeks,started affecting my work ,I lost peace and sleep ....she kept on begging telling me how hurt and miserable she was saying it was just a mistake that will never happen again ,then I felt petty for her n accepted her back , now I get jealous ,insecure and doubt almost eveytin she says to me ...the relationship doesn't feel the same anymore ...I've been tinking for days now whether or not to breakup with her entering the new year ...

My nigga you have to turffen you heart ...
If the lady start acting strange tgen watch it play ,no matter how you fight you still will loose the moment you start fighting the moment she is bound to win...
In your next relationship if shit goes south dont bother fighting she ought to the fighting and not you ,you pay the bills ,you give the dick ,you do the calling and she pays you back with cheating ...

Nextime ask yourself this questions

Cant ladies pay guys for dicking them too ?
Or dont they enjoy it just as we do...?
I pay d bills ,i do d calling can't she do it too
She ought to be fighting for you and not the other way round

Ask yourself again without ur finacial support would she date you

They are some war you loose before the war start a war to get a womans attention

Guys like me Bleep peoples gf bcus i dont have i would b smashing a gal soon who are bf oaid her tfer to come and see her ...
There is other girl i smash in school after smashing her i pity her bf when i see him on her phone ,when am even smashing her she off her phone so her bf wont call , and she still disturb me to date and take her seriuos....please a lady who start acting funny cut her off dont even bother killing urself checking her whatsapp...the moment you notice it start calling her off it would be hard but gradually you may not feel it again till you finally breakup with her
How can you give a gal everything and she still cheat and a guy who gives nothing get it free to be truthful all ladies are double dating same with guys but it is not understandabe for ladies because they contribute nothing in a relationship

Personal advice: stop paying bills for gfs a gal who loves wouldn't mind and still be with you..money bring fake love dont use money to get a girl in your next relationship if you are to spend ,spend when neccessary because guys like you are the reasons our Nigerian girls are money lovers and pussy givers
Re: Am Done With Nigerian Girls by Preshy561(f): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
jakandeola:
am sorry I got angry wit u on FP.I was just sad DAT u of all pple didnt greet or congratulated me.u know u will always be dear to me.so i no fit vex for u.merry Christmas baby girl
I never knew you were married till you told me so.
I have been very busy and I barely come here again, so, I was surprised you were angry that I didn't congratulate you when I didn't even know you were married.
Its Okay, I was never angry with you.
I pray you have a blissful marriage, devoid of sadness.
May God bless your marriage with happiness and fulfilment.
Congrats once again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo: These Are The Type Of Women That Make A Lot Of Men See Women As Cheap / Fabregas Had An Erection While Kissing Girlfriend - See John Terry's Reaction / If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.