Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion (39819 Views)

Fashola: Naira Notes Scarcity Hurting Nigerians, The Policy Must Be Reviewed / We Are Not Fools – Nigerians In Diaspora Disclose Reason For Supporting Tinubu / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Tell Nigerians The Truth About South-East Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by yemyke001(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
][/b]VACANCY EXIST IN A GROWING FACTORY FOR TWO (2) YOUNG, SMART AND COMPETENT INDIVIDUALS FOR THE ROLE OF SALES PERSONS

N:B - CANDIDATE MUST BE YOUNG , SMART AND MUST LIVE AROUND AGBOLE, AJUWON, DENRO-ISHASHI, AKUTE, AXIS

08162311227, 09053865402
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by clench3(m): 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
dre11:

https://m.guardian.ng/opinion/how-buhari-fools-nigerians/

Young man, go to court and sue the president for all the facts you took time to write here, it's easy to point out the imperfect side of a president, especially when you don't like the person or when you are with the opposition, so am not surprised, but one question for you, what is your contribution towards making Nigeria a better country. Even Jesus said, he that is without sin, should cast the first stone
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by Rapmoney(m): 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
semyman:
Good, making allegations you can substantiate because of worthless accolades.
When you given the Sowore treatment now, you will be looking for rule of law.
There is absolute freedom of speech before you speak, freedom after the speech is usually not guaranteed.
Your comment is one of the dumbest comments I have read online in recent times! Do you have an atom of sense left in you?
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by kpo4real: 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
who are the we abi you

zombie

Dobbes:
We love it....
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by armadeo(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
quaintbloke:
I weep for my country.
Sold to Nigerians as the last great hope of anti-corruption, a no-nonsense General who would with his horsewhip, get everyone in line and take the country to her Eldorado.
Without doubt Buhari has failed woefully, but my concern is this: who then would rescue Nigeria from the doldrums?
For we who are out of the country, especially we the professionals, is there any hope of ever coming back to Nigeria during our productive years, esp some of us who are keen to help use our skills and develop the country?
Doesnt sound right to keep excelling in a foreign land while motherland rots away.

Dude keep excelling and forget Nigeria. There is only one rule jn the jungle and that is survive.

Buhari won an election this year, he wasted time handing over to himself. No plans whatsoever yet he north is already planning for 2023. That means all they care about is holding onto power and not moving Nigeria forward.

The rule of survival here is create tour own mini country, provide your power, security and roads. If tGod doesn't do this for you here better run.. and don't look back.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by armadeo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
ednut1:
Wailing is futile. Wait till 2023 to make a choice between tinubu and el rufia

Neither of them deserves to be president. Both bullish criminals. One an Islamic fundamentalist with fulani agenda and the other a kleptomaniac.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by armadeo(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
his name is Mr disintegration

To be honest I think nigeria should split. The north should go and rule themselves let the south work it out.

South can further fragment to suit ourselves if cohesion isnt possible.

North is holding the southerners back, by force of numbers and violence.
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by tonysunkan: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
It is good that Nigeria is in the eye of the storm again. This will at least check the excesses of our leaders.
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by Americanboy35: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
The man really fooled nigerians into voting for him in 2015, honestly i prefer jonathan to this man
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by omojeesu(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
[quote author=FemiEddy post=85154498]Those who are wise are already seeking and searching for God before God starts pouring His wrath on mankind, The others are still being deceived and distracted by the things of the world. If you think The world or Nigeria will get better, You need to wake up before its too late. We were all warned. Man created Religions, doctrines, denominations and traditions, God sent a Savior. Living in the end of time.... [/quite]

Thank you! The world (including Nigeria) is passing away and the evil and lust therein.

Agents of the endtimes are ruling the world setting the stage for the antichrist before the Rapture.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by Legendguru: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
Oh
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by Onitola2: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
dre11:

https://m.guardian.ng/opinion/how-buhari-fools-nigerians/

if PMB no win d election, it would be atiku, what's d difference? They're both northern Muslims, at least PMB obviously restricted Boko Haram operations to the northeast, y I can't blame him much is how much they recover from the loots everyday whereas there are many corruption cases untouched yet. D past administrations has dried things up. What'd d guarantee that atiku will fare better.
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
armadeo:

To be honest I think nigeria should split. The north should go and rule themselves let the south work it out.

South can further fragment to suit ourselves if cohesion isnt possible.

North is holding the southerners back, by force of numbers and violence.
with their primitive way of doing things
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by ceaser: 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
PMB, mstsheeew GMB jàre has lost it. He is fast becoming infamous even in the eyes of the international community.

He better be careful cos Nigerians in their millions are already reporting him to the supreme being, akin to what happened in the days of Abacha before the despot was humiliated outta the equation.
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by Basher8583: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
NORSIYK:
Unfortunately he couldn't fool the Igbos, we're too clever for a semi illiterate fellow like boo.hari

And that's why you are nowhere and nobody in the scheme of things such that to leave Nigeria out of frustration is the only option for you. What a pity.
Come 2023 igbo man will still pile up behind a hausa man for votes as he cannot win on his own. Lol. Better wake up and align instead of decieving yourself. Your tribe cannot even determine the outcome if anything in Naija
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by ceaser: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
ednut1:
Wailing is futile. Wait till 2023 to make a choice between tinubu and el rufia

A third force had better come up with a formidable alternative.

BAT and El-Ruffian are two sides of a coin. They simulate choices between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Nigerians don't want a replay of GEJ Vs PMB (2015) and Atiku Vs PMB (2019)
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by NORSIYK(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
Basher8583:

And that's why you are nowhere and nobody in the scheme of things such that to leave Nigeria out of frustration is the only option for you. What a pity.
Come 2023 igbo man will still pile up behind a hausa man for votes as he cannot win on his own. Lol. Better wake up and align instead of decieving yourself. Your tribe cannot even determine the outcome if anything in Naija

Are we complaining, Igbos have the least poverty rate in Nigeria and are enterprising in nature, we don't go about begging on the streets unlike your own people
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by Southsoul: 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
TallPck1:
Major General Buhari is the real yahoo man!
the smartest scammer among modern day politicians is no other than dauhari
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by Southsoul: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
ceaser:
PMB, mstsheeew GMB jàre has lost it. He is fast becoming infamous even in the eyes of the international community.

He better be careful cos Nigerians in their millions are already reporting him to the supreme being, akin to what happened in the days of Abacha before the despot was humiliated outta the equation.
he thinks he is a strong man when The God of die by fire visits him
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by TallPck1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
Southsoul:
the smartest scammer among modern day politicians is no other than dauhari

We are all his victims wether we like it or not.
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by Southsoul: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
TallPck1:

We are all his victims wether we like it or not.
yeah I know my brother may thunder fire them Papa for glass House of villa
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by Chukwurah003: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
These ones are mad but have no one to tell them.
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by dalass(f): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
There was a country!

sad
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by MisterKings(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
Humphrizy:
**The War against Boko Haram and protection of Fulani herdsmen** Nice point they gat there.

Truth be told... I ain't siding anybody... But all em politicians do fill-up the minds of people with empty campaign promises... Once they get the power wey dem dey find... Them go dey treat the people that voted them in anyhow... E no make sense atall...
Kindly call or whatsapp 0"8"0"921'519'59 if you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey.. Thanks

How much is your honey
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by Raalsalghul: 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
quaintbloke:
I weep for my country.
Sold to Nigerians as the last great hope of anti-corruption, a no-nonsense General who would with his horsewhip, get everyone in line and take the country to her Eldorado.
Without doubt Buhari has failed woefully, but my concern is this: who then would rescue Nigeria from the doldrums?
For we who are out of the country, especially we the professionals, is there any hope of ever coming back to Nigeria during our productive years, esp some of us who are keen to help use our skills and develop the country?
Doesnt sound right to keep excelling in a foreign land while motherland rots away.

Bros, you've been lucky to escape. Thank your stars.

You better flush out that thought of coming back out of your mind. This shit hole will never get better, this we all know.

Strengthen your roots and that of your descendants over there. Nigeria is gone!

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by Humphrizy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
MisterKings:

How much is your honey

Chairman sir,

Kindly call or whatsapp me on 080 9215 1959 let's talk about it.

Thanks and God bless
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by tck2000(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
quaintbloke:
I weep for my country.
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by Kingspin(m): 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Fools follow their master Buhari.

The topic is simple but a deep summary of Buhari regime/government
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by AstralBody: 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
quaintbloke:
I weep for my country.
My brother,stay were u dey jeje. Nigeria is finished. A lot of us that is holed up in this shithole n a decaying country will soon pot!
Stupid country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by Kingspin(m): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
philip0906:
While Buhari is an incompetent dolt, this write up is clearly half baked and doesn't do justice to the purported subject matter.

Someone once said that even if they see their leaders robbing a bank they vote them.

I think you need to hear what ex-military leader TY Danjuma have to say about the mess in Nigeria.
Re: How Buhari Fools Nigerians - The Guardian Opinion by four44: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
That is my general, the greatest yahoo man ever to come out of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 / PHOTO: Student Turned Back At Govt House Gate After Trekking To Meet Governor / Reno Omokri Replies EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.