Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I (3647 Views)

APC Primary: How Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun Will Cut Tinubu’s SW Votes / If Benue Votes Buhari / I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by MetaPhysical: 12:29am On Dec 24, 2019
SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing Incompetense.

This is directed at the "we warned but they did not listen" crew.

God scatter all of you and your yeye warning! Rascals!! Onitsha bridgehead touts!!!

You voted in GEJ and reinforced him with your support and vote of confidence even when everyone could see that he was below par. Your voice could have acted as a feedback and sound of reasoning for him to take cue and correct. If you touts had done what you were to do Jonathan would have done right and be voted in. Your warnings should have gone to help Jonathan, not to those who saw him as liability.

Your failure to protect your asset in GEJ got him booted out.

We in Yorubaland admit voting Buhari in and we see what Buhari is. He is no different from Jonathan. If your warnings could not save Jonathan I dont know what use it is to us.

We will give Buhari the proper feedback and he will corrwct and do right or his legacy after his administration shall be brought to ruin. Do you not see how Abacha's legacy has been disreputed and condemned everywhere?

Similar fate awaits Buhari. He doesnt need to steal money to be corrupt....raping and robbing paul to feed peter is as bad as stealing. We refuse to praise his negligence, even though we voted him .

We did not vote him in to be reckless, he choosed to be reckless, we will mett him in world press with our reckless tongues.

Hate speech will not pass and we will pour a lot of vitriol and bad mouth on him till he does right...or failing which we will go after his legacies and destroy them.

If any more of you think about a reminder on warning in 2015....reflect first of the uselessness of your wisdom to protect your asset and you allowed us to snatch it from you and give to Buhari.

If we are guilty, you are worse off!

God scatter una!! angry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Mraphel: 12:36am On Dec 24, 2019
We igbo will make sure Yorubas doesn't win in 2023..another Fulani man will cum

3 Likes

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Omoodua007: 12:38am On Dec 24, 2019
Mraphel:

Best of luck as your People sell your leadership right to Fulani

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Omoodua007: 12:41am On Dec 24, 2019
Why did you create this thread
The same people yelling we warned you still want to partner with a Fulani so I don’t get

Infact they are praying Tinubu loses or doesn’t enjoy the fruits or his labour

They are happy to settle for VP

In 2023 it’s going to be a Yoruba man vs a Fulani man as the Igbo man lacks the confidence diplomacy to contest

They enjoy playing hyena and spoilers in politics
So there are two possible scenarios
Awolowo vs Shagari
Abiola vs Tofa

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Brandstudio01: 1:25am On Dec 24, 2019
Browsers be sincere. Are truly sure you're enjoying this Government? Be sincere with yourself
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by MetaPhysical: 2:03am On Dec 24, 2019
Mraphel:

Shut up!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by tit(f): 2:28am On Dec 24, 2019
Sifia pains

2 Likes

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by mrvitalis(m): 3:48am On Dec 24, 2019
Omoodua007:
Why did you create this thread
The same people yelling we warned you still want to partner with a Fulani so I don’t get

Infact they are praying Tinubu loses or doesn’t enjoy the fruits or his labour

They are happy to settle for VP

In 2023 it’s going to be a Yoruba man vs a Fulani man as the Igbo man lacks the confidence diplomacy to contest

They enjoy playing hyena and spoilers in politics
So there are two possible scenarios
Awolowo vs Shagari
Abiola vs Tofa

We Igbo's just want to do what you did in 2015 and 2019 ...build bridges
Same reason u didn't contest in 2015/19 is the same reason Igbo's won't in 2023

6 Likes

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by mrvitalis(m): 3:49am On Dec 24, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Shut up!!!
Lol power is not given its taken ,oya take power na

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Chinablack: 3:56am On Dec 24, 2019
the insanity of replacing the so-called below par, liability and bad Jonathan with someone like buhari can be likened to the insanity of replacing bad buhari with abubarka shakau. many are really mentally disabled in this country

11 Likes

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by amuwo1980: 4:04am On Dec 24, 2019
Trash
Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by nku5: 4:18am On Dec 24, 2019
MetaPhysical:

We will give Buhari the proper feedback and he will corrwct and do right or his legacy after his administration shall be brought to ruin. Do you not see how Abacha's legacy has been disreputed and condemned everywhere?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no be only after. Clowns

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by LegendHer0: 4:26am On Dec 24, 2019
Chinablack:
the insanity of replacing the so-called below par, liability and bad Jonathan with someone like buhari can be likened to the insanity of replacing bad buhari with abubarka shakau. many are really mentally disabled in this country

The real insanity was the people that actually tried voting Jonathan again for the second time.

1. Jonathan comrades were so corrupt that it got to a stage that he had to say stealing is not corruption.

2. Constant bombing in the NE, up to the extent that the UN building in Abuja was bombed. Scores of hundreds of people dying daily due to bombing and get you think Jonathan should not be voted out?

3. Chibok girls kidnapped and the ogogoro sipping Jonathan did nothing proactive to arrest the situation but instead he was in denial at the initial stage. He’s an unserious President.

4. The Nigeria economy is already failing even with the high price of oil we accumulated pre-2014, and some governors already started borrowing to pay salaries. If we had continue with Jonathan with the drop in oil price then Nigeria would have been far worse by now.

5. Fulani herdsmen are also killing people during Jonathan’s era, he’s also using soft hands to bombard them just like the useless Buhari right now is doing. They are both failed leaders.

The SW people saw all this rubbish by Jonathan and decided to vote him out for anybody even if it’s a goat. Yet you guys are always online shouting Jonathan Jonathan like zombies.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by BitCraftman: 4:27am On Dec 24, 2019
I have been watching this attack on SW choice of 2015 and 2019. If in 2011 the SW split their loyalty almost equally between both leading parties like they did in 2015 & 2019, why are some persons blaming it for giving Buhari advantage?

The argument that Tinubu or SW installed Buhari is flawed. The battle was won and lost in the hands of the millions of Christians in the north. They felt betrayed by PDP with the violence going on under PDP. They turned against PDP. The underage army also played a good part but then they did it under the watchful eyes of PDP. So let the bitter talk about SW subside please.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Omoodua007: 4:51am On Dec 24, 2019
mrvitalis:

We Igbo's just want to do what you did in 2015 and 2019 ...build bridges
Same reason u didn't contest in 2015/19 is the same reason Igbo's won't in 2023

Build your bridge with your VP Position grin

Your prioritizing copying Yoruba over challenging Yoruba
Anyways 2023 is almost here
The humiliation of ibo if they lose as vp to a northern president will be worse than if they contested and list directly grin

3 Likes

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by nku5: 5:04am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

The real insanity was the people that actually tried voting Jonathan again for the second time.

1. Jonathan comrades were so corrupt that it got to a stage that he had to say stealing is not corruption.

2. Constant bombing in the NE, up to the extent that the UN building in Abuja was bombed. Scores of hundreds of people dying daily due to bombing and get you think Jonathan should not be voted out?

3. Chibok girls kidnapped and the ogogoro sipping Jonathan did nothing proactive to arrest the situation but instead he was in denial at the initial stage. He’s an unserious President.

4. The Nigeria economy is already failing even with the high price of oil we accumulated pre-2014, and some governors already started borrowing to pay salaries. If we had continue with Jonathan with the drop in oil price then Nigeria would have been far worse by now.

5. Fulani herdsmen are also killing people during Jonathan’s era, he’s also using soft hands to bombard them just like the useless Buhari right now is doing. They are both failed leaders.

The SW people saw all this rubbish by Jonathan and decided to vote him out for anybody even if it’s a goat. Yet you guys are always online shouting Jonathan Jonathan like zombies.

This is pathetic. If Jonathan was corrupt how come his cabinet ministers have not been jailed. Most of them are world leaders. But Buhari's minister of finance Kemi Adeosun didn't even have have a certificate grin

1. Let me educate you a little. If I use my position and employ my family members in government that is corruption but is it stealing? Big no! If a pickpocket grabs somebody's watch is that corruption or plain stealing?

2. Total rubbish not worth a response

3. You cannot prove this SW manufactured lie in a million years. This has been punctured over and over again

4. SMH. Nigeria has borrowed more under Buhari than it did under 16 years of PDP shocked

5. Fulani Herdsmen under your Buhari now go for meetings with military service chiefs where they admit they massacre entire villages over cows being stolen tongue

If GEJ scored 70% Bubu has scored 0% never try to compare the two pls

18 Likes

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by amuwo1980: 5:15am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

Crap, the sw ppl saw nothing and voted strictly on tribal basis and deep antagonism towards the igbos, your main grouse against Jonathan was that he did not maltreat the igbos as usual giving them the chance to bloom which to my bafflement you sw ppl see as a threat to sharing of loot between u and the northerners.

9 Likes

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by amuwo1980: 5:17am On Dec 24, 2019
nku5:

This is pathetic. If Jonathan was corrupt how come his cabinet ministers have not been jailed. Most of them are world leaders. But Buhari's minister of finance Kemi Adeosun didn't even have have a certificate grin

1. Let me educate you a little. If I use my position and employ my family members in government that is corruption but is it stealing? Big no! If a pickpocket grabs somebody's watch is that corruption or plain stealing?

3. You cannot prove this SW manufactured lie in a million years. This has been punctured over and over again

4. SMH. Nigeria has borrowed more under Buhari than it did under 16 years of PDP shocked

5. Fulani Herdsmen under your Buhari now go for meetings with military service chiefs where they admit they massacre entire villages over cows being stolen tongue

Dont even bother , all this one is after is omolabi and such Yoruba power trash

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by LegendHer0: 5:20am On Dec 24, 2019
nku5:

Can you see you turned out to be empty. You did not bother to give a rebuttal to all the point I lay but you rather tried playing the derailing tactics.

I’m not a fan of Buhari himself so you actually got the wrong guy. The crux of the argument is that is it right to vote Jonathan out in 2015 with such magnitude of his cluelessness in government? Capital YES.

If I start debating Jonathan government corruption here then I’ll just be a fool to reiterate a common knowledge known to Nigeria and I’ll be doing Dasuki a great disservice of trying to lower his achievement in looting!

4 Likes

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by LegendHer0: 5:22am On Dec 24, 2019
amuwo1980:

Crap, the sw ppl saw nothing and voted strictly on tribal basis and deep antagonism towards the igbos, your main grouse against Jonathan was that he did not maltreat the igbos as usual giving them the chance to bloom which to my bafflement you sw ppl see as a threat to sharing of loot between u and the northerners.

It is their right to vote along tribal line of that’s what you thought happened. In all democracy across the world, people always vote a government where their interest will be protected and SW voting out Jonathan shouldn’t be an outlier in democratic practice.

However you are wrong, Jonathan got at least over 40% of votes in 2015, which explains that the SW vote itself was divided and it’s just a figment of your imagination to conclude it’s all tribalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Omoodua007: 5:24am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

It is their right to vote along tribal line of that’s what you thought happened. In all democracy across the world, people always vote a government where their interest will be protected and SW voting out Jonathan shouldn’t be an outlier in democratic practice.

However you are wrong, Jonathan got at least over 40% of votes in 2015, which explains that the SW vote itself was divided and it’s just a figment of your imagination to conclude it’s all tribalism.

Left to me the person that open this thread should close it

Igbos are not grateful and hate Yoruba whether pdp or Apc

That’s why OGD left pdp
See how they are treating deji adeyanju

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by nku5: 5:26am On Dec 24, 2019
amuwo1980:

Dont even bother , all this one is after is omolabi and such Yoruba power trash

I am done with that kid. I just had to give him a small lesson in the facts. Many of these SW children are brainwashed and programmed but It's good to show kindness and teach them once in a while

2 Likes

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by nku5: 5:29am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

Can you see you turned out to be empty. You did not bother to give a rebuttal to all the point I lay but you rather tried playing the derailing tactics.

I’m not a fan of Buhari himself so you actually got the wrong guy. The crux of the argument is that is it right to vote Jonathan out in 2015 with such magnitude of his cluelessness in government? Capital YES.

If I start debating Jonathan government corruption here then I’ll just be a fool to reiterate a common knowledge known to Nigeria and I’ll be doing Dasuki a great disservice of trying to lower his achievement in looting!

Very nice tactical retreat to avoid embarrassment...

SW voted against GEJ and fought the man with lies upon lies just so you could claim presidency in 2023. Bye bye go argue with el-rufai grin

5 Likes

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Chinablack: 5:31am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

Jonathan might be those bad including the sponsor of bokoharam and fulani herdsmen, but the thought of replacing him with someone like buhari whose notoriety was already well-known prior to 2015 can only be motivated by blindfolding hatred or absolute insanity. it's only insanity and blindfolding hatred that would make me contemplate replacing buhari with abubarka shakau just because i don't like buhari. by the way how many of the so-called Jonathan corrupt comrades have your buhari convicted and sent to jail for looting heavy volume of money?

6 Likes

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by ojobek: 5:39am On Dec 24, 2019
No need for this senseless tread,it is a pity that you only focus on SE and forget SS in your write up.I am a proud Yoruba guy but I will never vote for people like Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by Omoodua007: 5:40am On Dec 24, 2019
ojobek:
No need for this senseless tread,it is a pity that you only focus on SE and forget SS in your write up.I am a proud Yoruba guy but I will never vote for people like Tinubu.

No one will force you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by LegendHer0: 5:40am On Dec 24, 2019
Chinablack:
Jonathan might be those bad, but the thought of replacing him with someone like buhari whose notoriety was already well-known prior to 2015 can only be motivated by blindfolding hatred or absolute madness. it's only insanity and blindfolding hatred that would make me contemplate replacing buhari with abubarka shakau just because i don't like buhari

You are all not getting it. When you have a bad president you will try to replace him with anything replaceable, that’s why it’s called democracy coz you have to choose between one of two devil.

However people that chose Buhari can argue that considering the level of change we need in the political space, a Buhari will be the perfect option. Let me give few reasons:

1. On Boko Haram: Buhari had a history of dealing with terrorist as manifested in the Maistese (spell check) terrorists which he conquered coupled with the fact that he was a military general. People will naturally believe Buhari will solve the Boko issue and give the people of the NE peace.

2. On corruption: Buhari had a pedigree as an incorruptible statesman, no one has ever accused him of corruption and to the general Nigerians he is as pure as gold. Also, Buhari has a history of dealing with corrupt people as manifested in his military government. Hence people will think Buhari will solve the problem.

3. On lost of discipline in the civil service. Most government parastatals are behaving like clowns such that most agency of government are not remitting what they should. We have Federal parastatals where people don’t come to work and chose to go to their personal business instead. With Buhari and his history of War against Indiscipline (WAI), people thought the general will bring some form of sanity to the civil service. Which explains why his first few month in office saw people talking about body language.

I can actually go on and on. But later Buhari turned out to be a scam like the rest of the political class. Which explains why people tried voting him out the second time (he won only 4states in the SW). However people have the dilemma of choosing between Buhari and a known fugitive Atiku. Since there will be apathy coz people will think Buhari and Atiku are bird of a feather, the federal might can actually do the wuruwuru for Buhari to emerge.

1 Like

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by LegendHer0: 5:43am On Dec 24, 2019
nku5:

Very nice tactical retreat to avoid embarrassment...

SW voted against GEJ and fought the man with lies upon lies just so you could claim presidency in 2023. Bye bye go argue with el-rufai grin

Lol, do you think the Yorubas take orders from anybody? We are only answerable to our tribe and God.

You all keep shouting lies against Jonathan, what lies for heaven sake?

Are people not dying in their hundreds due to Boko haram?

Are Jonathan cabinet members not corrupt? Dasuki, et al.

Are governors not borrowing to pay salaries during Jonathan‘a period?

Are Fulani herdsmen not striking during those periods?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by LegendHer0: 5:44am On Dec 24, 2019
Omoodua007:

Left to me the person that open this thread should close it

Igbos are not grateful and hate Yoruba whether pdp or Apc

That’s why OGD left pdp
See how they are treating deji adeyanju

Abi o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by nku5: 5:47am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

You are all not getting it. When you have a bad president you will try to replace him with anything replaceable, that’s why it’s called democracy coz you have to choose between one of two devil.

However people that chose Buhari can argue that considering the level of change we need in the political space, a Buhari will be the perfect option. Let me give few reasons:

1. On Boko Haram: Buhari has a history of dealing with terrorist as manifested in the Maistese (spell check) terrorists which he conquered coupled with the fact that he was a military general. People will naturally believe Buhari will solve the Boko issue and give the people of the NE peace.

2. On corruption: Buhari has a pedigree as an incorruptible statesman, no one has ever accused him of corruption and to the general Nigerians he is as pure as gold. Also, Buhari has a history of dealing with corrupt people as manifested in his military government. Hence people will think Buhari will solve the problem.

3. On lost of discipline in the civil service. Most government parastatals are behaving like clowns such that most agency of government are not remitting what they should. We have Federal parastatals where people don’t come to work and chose to go to their personal business instead. With Buhari and his history of War against Indiscipline (WAI), people thought the general will bring some form of sanity to the civil service. Which explains why his first few month in office saw people talking about body language.

I can actually go on and on.

grin grin grin

Buhari as petroleum minister moved N2.8 Billion to his account in 1978. Everybody in the world knew this story but SW media acted like it never happened because....2023 grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2113451/buhari-bring-back-2.8-billion

3 Likes

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by LegendHer0: 5:51am On Dec 24, 2019
nku5:

grin grin grin

Buhari as petroleum minister moved N2.8 Billion to his account in 1978. Everybody in the world knew this story but SW media acted like it never happened because....2023 grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2113451/buhari-bring-back-2.8-billion

Please try to converse with me like a sane person. I’ve accorded you the respect of holding this dialogue without banters so please thread the path of nobility.

Even PDP cannot substantiate their rubbish claim of corruption on Buhari. Obasanjo worked with Buhari and I’m sure he will be in the right place to know if Buhari is a corrupt man.

PDP as a party cannot even pin one corrupt practice against Buhari and it will take a stupid person to say Buhari has a history of corruption. But in terms of disobeying rule of law, nepotism, cluelessness at some point, etc. you can give Buhari a distinction!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I by nku5: 5:54am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

Lol, do you think the Yorubas take orders from anybody? We are only answer to our tribe and God.

You all keep shouting lies against Jonathan, what lies for heaven sake?

Are people not dying in their hundreds due to Boko haram?

Are Jonathan cabinet members not corrupt? Dasuki, et al.

Are governors not borrowing to pay salaries during Jonathan‘a period?

Are Fulani herdsmen not striking during those periods?

Nonsense and rubbish.

You people lied against the man. Insulted his wife and family nonstop. For what? A crack at the presidency? SMH

Which Jonathan cabinet members are corrupt? Which of them has the court convicted? Even Diezani we all suspect as being the weak link, EFCC keeps taking one step forward and two steps backward.

Who pronounced Dasuki corrupt if not SW media just to please Buhari but they have refused to let the man even appear in court because the DSS has no case! They want to punish him for what he did to Buhari in 1985.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer's Last Message - Picture / Re: Unknown Gunmen Assassinates Inec Chairman In Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.