Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding (91295 Views)

9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos / Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by enawt: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
The dj should play risky on their wedding day....

Ki lo kan mi, pour the whiskey

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by ednut1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
post=85180889:
see man wey get sense o!

Dey dere make u no go marry and put one mgbeke for house, Tunde angry
have u been paid by bmc this month If not send ya account number lemme help u

2 Likes

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Sparkle777(f): 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
I don't even know what to say sef, the pix are so beautiful and the bride looks heavenly but when I remember the drama with the previous marriages, i just tire. This still leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by lexy2014: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
mrssomebody:
they are going to come for u lol...but it's liberating to see a guy think like this. The society is really unfair to women.

Feel free to marry 3 different times. U have my full support
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Omenkanauzu: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
post=85180889:
see man wey get sense o!

Dey dere make u no go marry and put your mgbeke for house, Tunde angry

Na d only tin wey u see for anoda man wife body be dat?!
Una be something else for dis forum o!
Sho!
[/s]
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Omenkanauzu: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
post=85180814:
From all of us @ : Happy Second Marriage to Nice, AKA Alapomeji.

We pray this time around, this marriage gives you all the joy and happiness you desire in life.

It is not 'how many', but how well!

Let's make it a Barbecue parry Abolore.

It will end in praise...........this time around!

No PAYNE , no GAIN!
[/s]
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Hairdo666(f): 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
GamalNasser:

Bee can fly from blossom to blossom to blossom but blossom can never fly from bee to bee to bee .
Congratulations on being the dumbest motherfucker alive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Hairdo666(f): 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
ednut1:
a master key cannot be compared to a padluck any.key can open
See them illiterates

2 Likes

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by bukatyne(f): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
imiski:
This country Nigeria is unfair to women. If it was a woman getting married for even the second time, she would be labeled as a LovePeddler with bad character that can't keep a man.

Clarion Chukwurah is married to a 3rd husband younger than her.

When you say this country is unfair to women in this case, I am amazed.

Has the society stopped anyone from doing what they really want to do?

What makes you think that men with multiple marriages are not laughed at?

Afteral, the OP tells us that Nice's parents are not involved in the marriage.

6 Likes

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by naijazee2: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
ALOPOMEJI 9ICE shocked shocked shocked
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
imiski:
This country Nigeria is unfair to women. If it was a woman getting married for even the second time, she would be labeled as a LovePeddler with bad character that can't keep a man.

Please put this one on a watch list too...na confirm olosho... grin
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Hairdo666(f): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
From all indication the lady should be wary about the fact that they are both taking a gamble, if the previous two marriage crumbled, i think they both live happily ever after is still a Disney thing
No
The right one can be the second, third, fourth one. You cant just assume 9ice is the bad person. You don't know him...or them

2 Likes

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Blackpearlous(f): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Neoteny:

Disney is the biggest fraud ever

Kids believe kissing frogs will turn the amphibians to princes.

It is called fantasy..
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
MZrapper:
This oga na brostitute.

Hahaha grin grin grin brostitute
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Finnese001: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
grin
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
bukatyne:

Clarion Chukwurah is married to a 3rd husband younger than her.

When you say this country is unfair to women in this case, I am amazed.

Has the society stopped anyone from doing what they really want to do?

What makes you think that men with multiple marriages are not laughed at?

Afteral, the OP tells us that Nice's parents are not involved in the marriage.

Always standing by the truth.

Maximum respect!
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Neoteny(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
Blackpearlous:

It is called fantasy..

r/woosh

You must be great at parties
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by mukthar2000(m): 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ruggedy baba u are highly welcome

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Blackpearlous(f): 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Neoteny:

r/woosh

You must be great at parties

No I'm not
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by ajl: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
These wannabe Nigeria ladies who want to be light-skin at all cost with fake straight hair. I imagine what a caucasian woman will think of them. Even our Nigerian forefathers will be confused when they see many present day Nigerian women.

3 Likes

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Captiveportal: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
GamalNasser:

Bee can fly from blossom to blossom to blossom but blossom can never fly from bee to bee to bee .
gbam cool

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by lexy2014: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
imiski:

So u didn't read this part of d story:

"His parents are, however, distancing themselves from this one because they were actively involved in the first two marriages which have crashed."

Or are his parents not part of society u are accusing of bias?
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
imiski:
Life is not fair to women..

Once a woman pass 50years, Menopause Don start be dat!! How come guys don't have Womenopause??
Nature is sexist cry
We, Feminists, will not accept this!!

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Aladegba:

Please put this one on a watch list too...na confirm olosho... grin
I concur
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Neoteny(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Blackpearlous:

No I'm not

Ah

Point made
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Nigerfine3: 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
imiski:
He has been talked down on for getting married for the third time, it is just your opinion that they will talk if it was a girl doing that.....people are against him too more than supporting him.

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by mrssomebody(f): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
lexy2014:

Feel free to marry 3 different times. U have my full support
lookat a member of the bandwagon grin well I don't have anything to say to you.

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by castrokins(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Kongo Aso O Je So, All I Want Is Cash And Fun.

Kongo Aso Kilode...
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
mrssomebody:
they are going to come for u lol...but it's liberating to see a guy think like this. The society is really unfair to women.
Liberating shocked
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by ednut1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hairdo666:

See them illiterates
you can't stand me in real life. From primary school to uni. I was among the top 5 best students.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by engrchykae(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
GamalNasser:

remember Stella damasus aboderin? married more than twice.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by lexy2014: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
mrssomebody:
lookat a member of the bandwagon grin well I don't have anything to say to you.

Which bandwagon? U have my full support when u are ready to get married to 3 different men. Abi u marry again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Sends N100,000 To A Man Who Insulted Him Online / Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) / The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.