Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding (91289 Views)

9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos / Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
MZrapper:
This oga na brostitute.
How much does he charge women per night or till day break?? undecided
Brostitute ko angry
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by bukatyne(f): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
Erediauwa:
Always standing by the truth.

Maximum respect!
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by bukatyne(f): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
Erediauwa:
Always standing by the truth.

Maximum respect!

Thank you smiley
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by babyfaceafrica: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
AmicableEd:
ah ha why?
Make he collect Doggy from her too?
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Naijaarchive(m): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
Chai Mr 9ice Guy... Another one grin
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by saintol(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
aminusodiq:
Alapomeji
The third "apo" is coming. Alapometa...smiling
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by ibechris(m): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
This guy has a problem...I can't congratulate u anymore for how many times shall we keep saying congrats to u.
First ,second and third one.

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by bodaola(m): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
Nothing is New in this Life Oh... Even your wife nah somebody ex. Chain!!!!! cry

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Neoteny:

Disney is the biggest fraud ever

Kids believe kissing frogs will turn the amphibians to princes.

please someone should check my profile and read my post, please ���� today is the deadline and I'm to leave this evening, please kindly read the other of my posts I beg of you all
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by blowjohn(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
imiski:
This country Nigeria is unfair to women. If it was a woman getting married for even the second time, she would be labeled as a LovePeddler with bad character that can't keep a man.

And if it's a woman going about birthing kids anyhow she will be termed a prostitute.
But u have Tuface idibia doing same and having the mind to say he wants to lead a protest!

2 Likes

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by mrssomebody(f): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
lexy2014:

Which bandwagon? U have my full support when u are ready to get married to 3 different men. Abi u marry again?
there is no point in talking much since u strongly believe it's a woman's fault when a marriage fails.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by davillian(m): 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
psychologist:
Still waiting for my nigga to bring home Grammy
"Don't doubt me I go bring home Grammy"
Some dreams don't come true.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by drlaykay(m): 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
imiski:
This country Nigeria is unfair to women. If it was a woman getting married for even the second time, she would be labeled as a LovePeddler with bad character that can't keep a man.

mrssomebody:
they are going to come for u lol...but it's liberating to see a guy think like this. The society is really unfair to women.

Nobody is talking and the parents distanced themselves from the wedding. And harsh comments on nairaland...

People stigmatize men who leave their wives for whatever reason and single ladies avoid them.
I hate it when ladies play victim card. What do we say about the man saying same?

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Lonelypacifist6: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
czarina:
3rd time?! Nawa! Who says you have to even get married in the first place? Not everyone will do well paired up.

Hummm words on marble, You're talking to me.

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Neoteny(m): 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
KINGYAGAA:
please someone should check my profile and read my post, please ���� today is the deadline and I'm to leave this evening, please kindly read the other of my posts I beg of you all

Tough luck dude

Good luck
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Lonelypacifist6: 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
mrssomebody:
they are going to come for u lol...but it's liberating to see a guy think like this. The society is really unfair to women.
As if they don't say the same to Divorced men.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by etrange: 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
imiski:

Yet people say there's no need for the feminism movement. They misconstrue a feminist to be a lady who hates men. Lol

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by etrange: 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
profilemessages:
unfair or what did you just said, didn't the guy proposed to you before you fell for him?

didn't you see that he has two trousers and one jalopy car before you allowed him to enter your box eighteen? the society does no harm to women, they (women) are getting what they deserved.

You missed his point.

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by SmartMugu: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
GamalNasser:

Bee can fly from blossom to blossom to blossom but blossom can never fly from bee to bee to bee .

Hmmm. Really deep.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Lonelypacifist6: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
bukatyne:

Clarion Chukwurah is married to a 3rd husband younger than her.

When you say this country is unfair to women in this case, I am amazed.

Has the society stopped anyone from doing what they really want to do?

What makes you think that men with multiple marriages are not laughed at?

Afteral, the OP tells us that Nice's parents are not involved in the marriage.

This one is even close to home my ex wife's mother married 3times And she gave birth to all females her daughter is following her foot steps.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by hopexter(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
GamalNasser:

Bee can fly from blossom to blossom to blossom but blossom can never fly from bee to bee to bee .

My brain is too shallow to understand this, rephrase pls cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Hairdo666(f): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
ednut1:
you can't stand me in real life. From primary school to uni. I was among the top 5 best students.
Then act smart on the internet too. Peace.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by nasoeb: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
MZrapper:
This oga na brostitute.

grin grin
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by bukatyne(f): 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
This one is even close to home my ex wife's mother married 3times And she gave birth to all females her daughter is following her foot steps.

I used Clarion because she is popular.

Women are re-marrying everyday, shacking up with multiple men yet someone is saying society is unfair to them.

I know someone married 3x too and had kids for all her husbands.

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by lucky4west: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
if u know say na marry and break up just stop now...as Christian we do not support divorce because whether u like it or not na adultery be that....u can only marry when the other partner is late....however try and be a better guy this time around and no iv to ruggeman abeg!
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Lonelypacifist6: 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
bukatyne:

I used Clarion because she is popular.

Women are re-marrying everyday, shacking up with multiple men yet someone is saying society is unfair to them.

I know someone married 3x too and had kids for all her husbands.
Somepeople see problems where there's none.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
This woman is clean. I hope nice alone can give her all the attention and rod her beauty can attract.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by ayopo10(m): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
Really nice pictures
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by jaxxy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
A man who doesn’t know how to pick a wife has a serious problem. It is even better to remain single.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Lonelypacifist6: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
mrssomebody:
there is no point in talking much since u strongly believe it's a woman's fault when a marriage fails.
Is it always the man's fault? Are men that bad?
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by moorevic(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
AmicableEd:
ah ha why?

Rugged man slept with one of his previous wife and dissed him with it in his song.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by MuyiRano(m): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
psychologist:
Still waiting for my nigga to bring home Grammy
lol. u go wait tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Sends N100,000 To A Man Who Insulted Him Online / Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) / The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.