Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding (91294 Views)

9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos / Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Lonelypacifist6: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
drlaykay:

Nobody is talking and the parents distanced themselves from the wedding. And harsh comments on nairaland...

People stigmatize men who leave their wives for whatever reason and single ladies avoid them.
I hate it when ladies play victim card. What do we say about the man saying same?
Thanks for clarifying, My friends sometime throw jibes at me on this divorce matter, even when the topic of discussion is totally different.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by bukatyne(f): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Somepeople see problems where there's none.

Very true.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by mrssomebody(f): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
As if they don't say the same to Divorced men.
my point is that no one should be blamed totally for fall out in a relationship or marriage.There are two adults involved and it's on both of them.

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
From all indication the lady should be wary about the fact that they are both taking a gamble, if the previous two marriage crumbled, i think they both live happily ever after is still a Disney thing

one year one wedding

9ice the marriage man congrats

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by BizBayo: 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
bukatyne:

Clarion Chukwurah is married to a 3rd husband younger than her.

When you say this country is unfair to women in this case, I am amazed.

Has the society stopped anyone from doing what they really want to do?

What makes you think that men with multiple marriages are not laughed at?

Afteral, the OP tells us that Nice's parents are not involved in the marriage.

What would you like to drink? All bills on me.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by lexy2014: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
mrssomebody:
there is no point in talking much since u strongly believe it's a woman's fault when a marriage fails.

I have no idea whAt u talking about. U can't talk because u have absolutely nothing to say. I said feel free to marry 3 different men,u have my support. Now u are saying something completely unrelated to my comment
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
Good luck guys.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by bukatyne(f): 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
BizBayo:

What would you like to drink? All bills on me.

Water.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by muyico(m): 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
former ladies were mistake he drop at wrong bus stop b4
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by BizBayo: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
bukatyne:

Water.

Who knows, I could create for you an ocean smiley
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Ayobami7(m): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
Congrats
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Onyiibuckman: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
tompat86:
Aboloreeeeeeee
Did he come to this world to change wives like wrapper?

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by bukatyne(f): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
BizBayo:

Who knows, I could create for you an ocean smiley

That sounds nice. cheesy
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by mrssomebody(f): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
lexy2014:

I have no idea whAt u talking about. U can't talk because u have absolutely nothing to say. I said feel free to marry 3 different men,u have my support. Now u are saying something completely unrelated to my comment
I can see that getting married to 3 different men is the norms where u are from. And Ur initial comment is totally unnecessary and there is no sense in it. I said society blame women most of the time for marriage failure u are here shouting "marry 3 different men" up and down. And for u to keep telling me to marry 3 different men means I'm right because your aim was to shut me up with it. Uncle move along abeg.

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dem carry tohtoh swear for 9ice ni?
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Trimque2k1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
mrssomebody:
they are going to come for u lol...but it's liberating to see a guy think like this. The society is really unfair to women.
na this kind thing dey sweet una
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
imiski:
This country Nigeria is unfair to women. If it was a woman getting married for even the second time, she would be labeled as a LovePeddler with bad character that can't keep a man.

Well, 9ice is a love-peddler with bad character who can't keep a woman

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Joystark(f): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
GamalNasser:

Bee can fly from blossom to blossom to blossom but blossom can never fly from bee to bee to bee .

So what's your explanation for Nice's case?

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by mrssomebody(f): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Trimque2k1:

na this kind thing dey sweet una

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by ForbesHomesNG(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
Joystark:

So what's your explanation for Nice's case?
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by AuroraB(f): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
psychologist:
Still waiting for my nigga to bring home Grammy
Una no dey forget something cheesy cheesy

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Enemyofpeace: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Marriage wey no go last. The guy is not destined to be marriage
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Enemyofpeace: 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
AuroraB:
Una no dey forget something cheesy cheesy
do you live in Canada?
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Obason22(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
How are u sure if this one is not behind the marriage crashes.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by milemimi93(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
Women are not bein allowed to take up hard work. when a woman and a man stand by the road, a woman gets a lift. women get Preferential Treatment worldwide. fvck anybody who thinks the society is unfair to women.
mrssomebody:
they are going to come for u lol...but it's liberating to see a guy think like this. The society is really unfair to women.
MEn are being sent to war toed zones every second
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Bahamas95(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
3rd time?

Nawa o!

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by ikorodureporta: 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dis guy go marry reach 10

not all prickable are marriable, bro!
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by sylve11: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
GamalNasser:

Bee can fly from blossom to blossom to blossom but blossom can never fly from bee to bee to bee .

tell am well. grin cool

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by oodua1stson: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
imiski:
This country Nigeria is unfair to women. If it was a woman getting married for even the second time, she would be labeled as a LovePeddler with bad character that can't keep a man.
and thus country is fair to men? Have you seen an igbo marriage list?

Do you know why most men die young? The pressure, responsibilities they carry all on their head

Abegi
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by oodua1stson: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
mrssomebody:
bla bla bla
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ugly male ogbanje, keeps marrying and remarrying.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Munzy14(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
imiski:
Who doesn't know nice is ?..
Even his parents had to distance themselves from this, telling u they know crackers biscuit is stronger.

We only pray this one last.

Don Jazzy Sends N100,000 To A Man Who Insulted Him Online / Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) / The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online