Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding (91286 Views)

9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos / Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by YungMillionaire: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
GamalNasser:

Bee can fly from blossom to blossom to blossom but blossom can never fly from bee to bee to bee .

Utter rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by noble2faith(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
mrssomebody:
they are going to come for u lol...but it's liberating to see a guy think like this. The society is really unfair to women.

What a succulent lips you gat! Can I have a kiss?
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=GamalNasser post=85176364]
[i]
Bee can fly from blossom to blossom to blossom but blossom can never fly from bee to bee to bee .

Smile.......Prof. Can u break dis down?
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Paulya: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
From all indication the lady should be wary about the fact that they are both taking a gamble, if the previous two marriage crumbled, i think they both live happily ever after is still a Disney thing
True talk dear
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by NaijaDonCast(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
Paulya:
True talk dear
sure
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by jahsharon: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
imiski:
This country Nigeria is unfair to women. If it was a woman getting married for even the second time, she would be labeled as a LovePeddler with bad character that can't keep a man.

You can advice your sisters to get married several times. Nobody will arrest them. What a man can do, a woman can do better.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by randyhoff: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
3rd marriage? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by bizhop01: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Why he stole someone wife?
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by imiski(m): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
jahsharon:

You can advice your sisters to get married several times. Nobody will arrest them. What a man can do, a woman can do better.
Guy keep my sisters out of it.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by lexy2014: 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
mrssomebody:
I can see that getting married to 3 different men is the norms where u are from. And Ur initial comment is totally unnecessary and there is no sense in it. I said society blame women most of the time for marriage failure u are here shouting "marry 3 different men" up and down. And for u to keep telling me to marry 3 different men means I'm right because your aim was to shut me up with it. Uncle move along abeg.

What has blaming women most times for failed marriage got to do with 9ice getting married a third time. Did u see anywhere in d story where his ex wives were blamed?

Look at d comment u responded to:

"This country Nigeria is unfair to women. If it was a woman getting married for even the second time, she would be labeled as a LovePeddler with bad character that can't keep a man."

Meanwhile, here is ur response in agreement to what he said. U were commending him 4 his statement on d topic not on ur skewed fantasies.:

"they are going to come for u lol...but it's liberating to see a guy think like this. The society is really unfair to women."

Lastly, this is from an except from d story:

"His parents are, however, distancing themselves from this one because they were actively involved in the first two marriages which have crashed."

So its either u are on d wrong thread, paranoid or confused. Like I said earlier, feel free to marry 3 different men. U have my support since u think having 3 failed marriages is something to emulate
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by OyinO: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Stevecovey:
So he has 4 daughters already. Wow!
And he also married all their mothers. His case is different. shocked

Leave him alone. He's better than you. You marry once, while he marries 50 times, doesn't make you a better person. He's a victim of circumstances arising from strange bed fellows of women who pretend until you put them in your house. So go borrow some sense.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Theboss100(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
MZrapper:
This oga na brostitute.
Brostitute ko sistitute ni. But honestly, if u kw u can't control ur center pls go and find a partner. Stop fornicating. My advice to all. But i'm yet to get married sha. Like that my BBQ guy. Slow 'n' steady i'll get there.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Rilwayne001: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
How much does 9ice take for a 2hours show? Is it up to 300K?
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by MZrapper(f): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Theboss100:
Brostitute ko sistitute ni. But honestly, if u kw u can't control ur center pls go and find a partner. Stop fornicating. My advice to all. But i'm yet to get married sha. Like that my BBQ guy. Slow 'n' steady i'll get there.

He should keep getting married to later seek a divorce?

2 Likes

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Orpe7(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
AmicableEd:
ah ha why?

Indomie generation
Use google to find out
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Theboss100(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
MZrapper:

He should keep getting married to later seek a divorce?
He is looking for a perfect shoe size. Is it a crime to test a shoe before paying 4 it?
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by koyyess: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dog.

Let the foolish woman get her own wedding so that if the marriage crashes, she can atleast boast that she was once a mrs.

2 Likes

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by ariyike87(f): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
AmicableEd:
This weekend, singer Abolore Adegbola Akande aka 9ice will get married to one of his baby mamas, Sunkami who he has a daughter named Michelle with.

Kemi Filani News reports that the two welcomed their first daughter, Michelle Abolanle Akande, five years ago. Sunkanmi Ajala is an event planner based in Lagos.

Here is a sneak peek of their prewedding album and it is super cool!

This is the third time the singer will be getting married.

The singer’s second marriage was through Skype in August, 2018, when he tied the knot with a U.S-based engineer, Adetola Anifalaje, and the union is blessed with a girl.

His parents are, however, distancing themselves from this one because they were actively involved in the first two marriages which have crashed.

https://www.kemifilani.ng/2019/12/9ice-releases-pre-wedding-photo-ahead-of-grand-wedding.html
I pray he gets it right this time.....All the best Adigun
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Beautiful pictures.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by madjune(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
How many times this guy dey marry sef?

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by SoloQuine(m): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
mrssomebody:
they are going to come for u lol...but it's liberating to see a guy think like this. The society is really unfair to women.
Which University do you study?
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by mrssomebody(f): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
SoloQuine:
Which University do you study?
why are u asking?
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by pansophist(m): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
imiski:
This country Nigeria is unfair to women. If it was a woman getting married for even the second time, she would be labeled as a LovePeddler with bad character that can't keep a man.

I do not know of any law in Nigeria that prevents a woman from marrying more than one time. How exactly is it unfair? On this thread alone, lots of people are insulting 9ice. Unfairness should be understood, from a legal standpoint not social criticism, since human thoughts cant be regulated or policed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by SoloQuine(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
mrssomebody:
why are u asking?
Tryna see if we can become friends...
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by merits(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
What people don't understand is that no perfect woman or perfect man,marriage is just an acceptance of two parties for whom they are.their must be conflicts but never involved any third party to the beef between you and your spouse.just forgive each other and move on.

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Legendguru: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
This one and wedding

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by baby124: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Some women are just crazzyyyy grin. Two crazy people.

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=Erediauwa post=85174126]WARNING!!!

No invitation card should be sent to Ruggedman.
"Once beaten, twice shy"
You are a wicked soul!!!
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by Jeamillz2020(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Aya wa ni
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by mechanics(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hmmmm.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding by ogene144(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
MrPresident1:
Yahoo l'awon ore mi grin grin grin
Is he the one that sang the song

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Sends N100,000 To A Man Who Insulted Him Online / Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) / The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.