Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK (813 Views)

Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe / Shame On You! FFK To Gen Yakubu Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK by daroz(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2019
“A Fulani will you invite to his house, and receive you with every mark of friendship, the man whose destruction he has planned. He will seat him on his best rug or hide over the pit he has dug for him and into which he intends him to fall. Among all the nations, from the Sudan to…1/3

……FFK

https://newsgerian.com/a-fulani-man-will-friendlily-invite-you-to-his-house-and-kill-you-ffk/

1 Like

Re: A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK by SanusiGworo: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2019
Same thing Buhari is doing to bullion van master Thieff Nubu

3 Likes

Re: A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2019
angry
Re: A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK by daroz(m): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2019
We already know them.

3 Likes

Re: A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK by beresponsible(m): 10:35am On Dec 24, 2019
What do these oyinbo authors know about an Africans. Books that were written with an agenda to divide and conquer us. What an insensitive quote to post.

1 Like

Re: A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2019
If they truly are as you've described them, then in shaa Allaah, when Imes comes, they will be better.

They must be better, otherwise they would do harm to the cause of Imes aside some other repercussions that will surface if they remain the same.

Imes is the end of days, the beginning of new ones... In Shaa Allaah, when Imes comes, all groups painting Islam black will be better... or they will be apprehended.

This is however not to be apologetic to the general Kuffar or to impress them.. in fact, it is to show the world how we are better than them. to show the world the truth that they know not.

my words do not have clear meanings.. . Don't worry, when Imes comes, he'll make it clear.

And we await his coming cheesy
Re: A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK by Abfinest007(m): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2019
i got nothing to say just like Mourinho

1 Like

Re: A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK by dukeprince50: 11:09am On Dec 24, 2019
Ffk
Re: A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2019
FFK you have started again, when trouble starts you would be one of those we would hold responsible.
Re: A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
uruba23:
FFK you have started again, when trouble starts you would be one of those we would hold responsible.
It's a quote. It didn't originate from Fani Kayode

The quote is simply the truth

Remember when he was crying, (many Nigerians were deceived) he promised that he will only do a term, but what happened Now he has gotten what he wanted, his tears are cleared only to be replaced with a mean face

If not that he said it on a live TV, he would have also denied!!!

He's fixing all his brothers in key post so that the next general election will be a smooth ride for his next godson
Re: A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

It's a quote. It didn't originate from Fani Kayode

The quote is simply the truth

Remember when he was crying, (many Nigerians were deceived) he promised that he will only do a term, but what happened Now he has gotten what he wanted, his tears are cleared only to be replaced with a mean face

If not that he said it on a live TV, he would have also denied!!!

He's fixing all his brothers in key post so that the next general election will be a smooth ride for his next godson
I know bubu didn't try in the aspect of fixing his kinsmen in the most lucrative positions including himself, but I have lived with diverse people and I know people have their peculiarities. It has nothing to do with there cultural extraction, I have Fulani, Igbo, Hausa,Calabar,Ibom and Yoruba friends. I know it normal to be particularly worried about the Normadic Fulani,but the Modern Fulani are quite lovely people.
Re: A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
shocked

Very true.
That's how Atiku will employ u without paying u.

1 Like

Re: A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK by TooMuchStuff: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
IAmStrange:
If they truly are as you've described them, then in shaa Allaah, when Imes comes, they will be better.

They must be better, otherwise they would do harm to the cause of Imes aside some other repercussions that will surface if they remain the same.

Imes is the end of days, the beginning of new ones... In Shaa Allaah, when Imes comes, all groups painting Islam black will be better... or they will be apprehended.

This is however not to be apologetic to the general Kuffar or to impress them.. in fact, it is to show the world how we are better than them. to show the world the truth that they know not.

my words do not have clear meanings.. . Don't worry, when Imes comes, he'll make it clear.

And we await his coming cheesy

So all dis ya yeye talk on Imes all na audio Mahdi
Re: A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

So all dis ya yeye talk on Imes all na audio Mahdi

You have a problem sir... which is ignorance.. or it may be stubbornness

but lemme help you...

Imes is not Mahdi... Mahdi is a different being while Imes is also different.

dont worry, I won't say much... when Imes is comes, you will see the difference between the two.

And we await his coming grin
Re: A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK by TooMuchStuff: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
IAmStrange:

but lemme help you...

dont worry, I won't say much... when Imes is comes, you will see the difference between the two.

The ambulance is coming. Do switch on your GPS.
Las Las awa aright
Re: A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK by TooMuchStuff: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
IAmStrange:

but lemme help you...

Me TooMuchStuff dey wait to slaughter him whenever he shows up.
Don't want to hear about another pedophile bloodthirsty caveman calling himself a Prophet
Re: A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Me TooMuchStuff dey wait to slaughter him whenever he shows up.
Don't want to hear about another pedophile bloodthirsty caveman calling himself a Prophet

Don't worry.. I understand you.. cheesy And thanks for all your words cheesy

But don't worry.. It's your type that will eventually fall in love with Imes when he shows up.. If you are open minded cheesy

That your moniker will change to "Too much love for Imes" grin grin
Re: A Fulani Man Will Friendlily Invite You To His House And Kill You…. FFK by Omoodua007: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
SanusiGworo:
Same thing Buhari is doing to bullion van master Thieff Nubu

Same thing Atiku did to Peter Obi

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Bala Mohammed And Son Corrupt Empire: The Untold Wealth Stolen From Nigeria / IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma / I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.