Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

To Prince Charming, Though It Was A Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Prince Charming, Though It Was A Dream (396 Views)

....still Waiting For My Virgin Prince Charming / Yeiiii....finally I Met My Prince Charming!!!!! / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Prince Charming, Though It Was A Dream by SteveOfu: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
TO PRINCE CHARMING, THOUGH IT WAS A DREAM

We were in a place that seemed like your house (because you introduced ur siblings) we all were watching a movie together and drinking, after some time,, your siblings went inside leaving I and you there in the sitting room, I started feeling sleepy at some point,, I den laid my head on your laps, you noticed I wasnt comfortable that way, so you carried me into the room, laid me properly on the bed,, put off the room white light and left the dim blue one,, then joined me in bed
U started whispering somethings into my ears, told me how much I mean to you, you promised you were not going to leave no matter what happens, you said ever since we met, all you have known is happiness, and lots of other sweet things,, then you asked, what if my dad sees you, how will he feel,, I told you he is one kind of a weird man, but that when we get to that bridge, we would cross it, that for now, let's enjoy d moment
U held my face up, started starring at me, you starred for long,, I started feeling uneasy and asked why you were just staring without saying a word,, you didnt talk, until you were done starring,, then you reassured me of your love again,told me I have nothing to fear or worry about,, I nodded,, wanted to lay down my head to sleep again,, you KISSED ME

It felt like heaven

Den you kissed me again,, this time, it was deep,,I wanted to pull out initially but you held me and whispered into my ears softly ' *Dont go anywhere, just allow the feeling flow,,enjoy this moment babygirl'*,, that was when I reciprocated the kiss and the rest was history
I cant wait to feel this for real

You guys shouldn't mind me, it's been long I felt this way

NB: No shading or insults,,my mouth stinks pls
Re: To Prince Charming, Though It Was A Dream by olumide3367(m): 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
Wow. I wish I can see a Pauly write this to me
Re: To Prince Charming, Though It Was A Dream by MZrapper(f): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
Day dreamer only ghanian men can make you feel this way.
Re: To Prince Charming, Though It Was A Dream by zexy2030(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
wink tongue u just described my hobby baby.

2 Likes

Re: To Prince Charming, Though It Was A Dream by SteveOfu: 11:39am On Dec 30, 2019
shocked
zexy2030:
wink tongue u just described my hobby baby.
Re: To Prince Charming, Though It Was A Dream by zexy2030(m): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2019

Re: To Prince Charming, Though It Was A Dream by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 31, 2019
Ogbeni wake up

Na dream u dey so grin

Re: To Prince Charming, Though It Was A Dream by SteveOfu: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Who Should I Marry? / Guys, Pls What Is The Meaning Of Antispam Bot Ban On Nairaland / WOMEN WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.