Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! (56806 Views)

"30 Romantic Love SMS To Keep Your Relationship Glowing". / 40+ Best Sweet Short Love Sms For Her / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! by techbams: 5:37am On Sep 18, 2019
Love is sweet each time I remember that I still get you in my life. I love you, baby, you mean the world to me.

My love is the best thing that has ever happened to me, trust me when I say this. I love you and that is final. From my heart honey pie.

You pull my heartstrings. You make my head swim in the sweet waters of love. You’re the tsunami twirling my life around and sweeping me off my feet. I love you, baby. I really do.

Your love is like the sweetest candy. I love the taste of it in my life. I love the way you blend into me and me into you. You’re my forever love, baby. I’ll love you till I drop.

My heart Beat, loving you is an eye-opener to all the beauties that exist in the world. The world is amazing when I look at it through your eyes.

Honey, you pull my heartstrings. You make my head swim in the sweet waters of love. You’re the tsunami twirling my life around and sweeping me off my feet.

Lover, I thought I should let you know that you’ve captured my heart and I have become a prisoner of your love.

My woman crush, I just want to let you know that I won’t ever play with your love baby. Your love is a life-giving spring and it fills me with ebullience, here are Cute Love SMS To lovers.

Heaven and earth will pass away but my love for you will never fail. Together we both can build an empire. Trust me, honey, you are just the best.

If love is crime honey, I am ready to go to life imprisonment just to prove how much I really love you. I wish to be with you soon.

Forever they say is a very long time, I thought of not last a day with you on my side, I love you, honey, remember me in your prayers here are the best Cute Love SMS To lovers

To driv her crazy with your sms, Click here>>>>> https://beststatusquote.com/cute-love-sms-to-lovers/

Re: Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! by teragenesys: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2019
All I see are needy, Nice guy, pussy starved SMSes.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.