Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Hddkkkdssjkfdssa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hddkkkdssjkfdssa (8146 Views)

Why Would A Lady Give A Guy The "Come Approach Me" Sign, And Later Snub / My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign / My Girlfriend Let Me Sign Her Register Should I call to thank her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
D g jfdssfuiyszxcvvhh

1 Like

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Mrluv(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
i am not in your shoe bro.me too am waiting for those in your shoe

24 Likes

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by GMbuharii: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
Grabs popcorn. grin

1 Like

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by thesicilian: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
RIP in advance.
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by V1C70R(m): 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
No be say Dicktion no wan give am o, read his signature, mek e no be like say I de lie
grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by GMbuharii: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mrluv:
i am not in your shoe bro

Ojuelegba thunda,where art thou? angry
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
One thing I don't like about this forum is no matter how critical the situation is they are still gonna derail your thread and frustrate you more. People always end up with zero solutions to their problems whenever they come up here sad

If not for quick response wetin I wan come find here angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by profilemessages: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
wetin you no go chop, don't even smell am

if you don't want to fvck her tell her and be polite about it, don't insult her, let her know that you are already taken, introduce her to your girlfriend or wife, if she insists quit the job and look for another job, water wey man go drink no go pass am.

but if you want to stay, then fvck her well well, fvck her till you fvck her brains out of her head, but since she is the boss, she mustn't catch you with another woman or lady or you are gone be that, so you must learn how to fvck and clean mouth, if she wan marry you then marry her, las las, na her Toto.

the choice is yours 1.either quit or 2. stay and fight.

but you need to apply your number six and pray like BABA ADEBOYE, cos your life is at stake!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by olumide3367(m): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
This is serious o
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
profilemessages:
wetin you no go chop, don't even smell am

if you don't want to fvck her tell her and be polite about it, don't insult her, let her know that you are already taken, introduce her to your girlfriend or wife, if she insists quit the job and look for another job, water wey man go drink no go pass am.

but if you want to stay, then fvck her well well, fvck her till you fvck her brains out of her head, but since she is the boss, she mustn't catch you with another woman or lady or you are gone be that, so you must learn how to fvck and clean mouth, if she wan marry you then marry her, las las, na her Toto.

the choice is yours 1.either quit or 2. stay and fight.

but you need to apply your number six and pray like BABA ADEBOYE, cos your life is at stake!!!!
Only my job. What has my life got to do with her advances

1 Like

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by daviddelly(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
is she married ,if yes don't do it , buh no maybe she just like u or she want sex u guys can be doing it since she is not married.buh it has side effects u can't v a girlfriend simple

4 Likes

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by internationalman(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
fûck her hardcore..

afterwards start acting like the boss. that way she can't sack you when you are tired of fûcking her..

by the way if anyone has the kinda shoes the op is wearing they should borrow me..

i wear size 42

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by bobokeshington: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
grin
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Lonestar124: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Play along with her, if she is not married, are you both not adult or should i say you don't find her attractive?

How old is she? Do the thing and forget it having sex is nothing except you're one those churchy guys out there, it does not pay......

1 Like

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by culf: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
follow your mind, if you don't want then don't do it but be polite about it. Don't sound like you're turning her down, be diplomatic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
is she married
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by MarianaTrench: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
What are you waiting for?

Bang her smiley
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by BareFacedLies(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dicktion:
This is no trolling. I'm seriously in a deep sh!t.

Whenever I catch her staring at me I would see this i'm all yours for the taking look on her face. She treats me like i'm her only child where as i'm not even her child. She asks about my family, relationship status and buy things that a lady isn't supposed to buy for a guy unless they are lovers. She would tell me not to disclose her little gestures to anyone as she just likes me cos i'm hardworking hence the goodies I gain from her.

Just this afternoon while I was about to go for a lunch I saw this could you just come and screw me right now look on her face as she smiled while handling back some papers i gave her to sign before I leave. She then asked what my plans are for tomorrow and if I may go pay her a visit. Now I'll have to go back and give her a reply. I dunno the kinda excuse I'll go give her that would work. And It just downed on me now that I may loose my job if I don't play well, hence I'm typing this. Guys with similar experiences help a brother. How do I go about this?
Right now my job/career is at stake.

Cc. Lalasticlala, mynd44, finestboy, farano

It's not your business whether she is married or not fúck her but be very discrete about it
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dicktion:

Whenever I catch her staring at me I would see this i'm all yours for the taking look on her face. She treats me like i'm her only child where as i'm not even her child. She asks about my family, relationship status and buy things that a lady isn't supposed to buy for a guy unless they are lovers. She would tell me not to disclose her little gestures to anyone as she just likes me cos i'm hardworking hence the goodies I gain from her.

Just this afternoon while I was about to go for a lunch I saw this could you just come and screw me right now look on her face as she smiled while handling back some papers i gave her to sign before I leave. She then asked what my plans are for tomorrow and if I may go pay her a visit. Now I'll have to go back and give her a reply. I dunno the kinda excuse I'll go give her that would work. And It just downed on me now that I may loose my job if I don't play well, hence I'm typing this. Guys with similar experiences help a brother. How do I go about this?

Don't. Sleeping with your female boss never ends well. When she gets tired of you; and she will; she will hate the sight of you and will probably get you fired, if only to keep the embarassing secret from leaking out.

Come to think of it, you are likely to get fired both ways. I don't know how to advice you.

9 Likes

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by oodua1stson: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dicktion:

annihilate her poocee

2 Likes

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
Go ahead and screw her and see your promotions coming double double
I don tell u my own ohh

1 Like

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
Pls you will need correct herbal.man power
Pls see my sig
I deliver nationwide

1 Like

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dicktion:

Until you enter, you'll then know it involves everything about your life!

2 Likes

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by fcdgrand(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
if she is single, Bleep her, don't heart her, then if she is married, don't

1 Like

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by chigoziri2403(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
Help her now
You have what she needs
Its the season of sharing love, she needs hers.

1 Like

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by excessmon(m): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
Please dear op,start submitting your CV against January as u don plan to lose ur job already
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
THOU SHALL NOT SHIIT WHERE YOU EAT

2 Likes

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Offpoint: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
Can someone remind me what causes the fall of most Biblical great men?

Please what causes the fall of Adam?

Those who don't learn from history, will join history.

Book of offpoint... 7:1-6

"For these days I say unto you, woe unto the man who replaces the brain with his penís. For what shall befall him shall be unto him a dream"

"For I say unto you children of men, where your source of income cometh ye shall not gamble with it for a sexual pleasure of minutes"

"For a foolish man is that who knoweth his doom, but walketh right into it"

"For the last days there shall arose weakmen, indecisive men, adult-babies, men of weak mind but strong erection"

"For men shall seeth the truth staring at them and knoweth the consequences, but the shall feign blind to it and seeketh opinion from strangers that when they fall they will say unto themselves "For I was deceived"

"When thou seeth these, knoweth thee that the days are numbered"

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by KingTom(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dicktion:
The talk don carry may guy go, he got too carried away grin grin
Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
thesicilian:
RIP in advance.
...and may his dick and job rest in perfect peace. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Michelle55: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Is she married? If yes, maintain your lane jejely... But if she's not married, politely act like you don't know what she's getting at.. Except say you want make your preek land you for trouble..
She's the one giving you greenlight now oh, if you say make you act on am... Tori go change! cheesy

Meanwhile a man that keepeth his preek and his wandering eyes,is always safe from troubles and over spending smiley
No talk say we no warn you oh.. Leave am make she carry her greenlight(traffic signs) and wahala dey go

4 Likes

Re: Hddkkkdssjkfdssa by Starboytwo(m): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dicktion:
One thing I don't like about this forum is no matter how critical the situation is they are still gonna derail your thread and frustrate you more. People always end up with zero solutions to their problems whenever they come up here sad

If not for quick response wetin I wan come find here angry
na that derailment gan gan be the koko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Only: Which Of These Mostly Turns You On Sexually? / What Do You Think About Men Who Keep Long Fingernails?? / Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.