Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,066 members, 7,859,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria (4356 Views)

Nigeria Will Either Withness A Violent Revolution Or Breakup Soon / I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria / The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nuzo1:
I've seen these in my dreams several times. It was like a war but not a full scale war. The army could not handle it because it was a mass unified movement.

The young and no nonsense Hausa soldier will hand over to a Yoruba pastor (I have a feeling it will be Tunde Bakare) who will handover to the young "messiah" from the east.

What will trigger the unrest will be the assassination of a human right activist. Nigerians regardless of tribe and religion will wake up together. It was like a miracle.

God is about to shake Nigeria but the time is what i don't know.

I will encourage the government to be careful with Adeyanju, sowore, kanu etc.

Please don't fool yourself. The way Nigerian democracy is structured, no single person can ever make any appreciable difference, whether from the east or north, west or south.

1 Like

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by gtown: 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
helinues:
Mosquitoes wey bite op overnight wicked gan oo
Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
He needs not less than 25 regular dose of anti rabies injection daily for complete 6 months to cure himself of the mosquitoes bite. If not his case may become worst than that of his mentor, the hunch back albino delictor of the Nigerian wannabi Jews
Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by gtown: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

People should start with your kind

Supporters of Evil
Who is evil like supporters of corruption calling for revolution to bring back their corrupt masters?
Waiting patiently for the day your revolution will start
Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Litmus: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
FrLukas:
Nigerians are too docile to face the government in a violent revolution.

And if they do pluck the courage to do so, they are too divided ethnically and religion wise to make any notable impact.

Nigerians are too docile is quite a delusional statement when one considers the world’s perception of Nigerians. CIA book on Nigeria does not paint Nigerians as docile; world travel guides dose not either, or there would be more tourists visiting Nigeria. Nigeria’s maritime waters also wouldn’t be considered precarious. I am sure on a list of all of Earths nations with 195th being occupied by the nation with most docile population and 1 most volatile, Nigeria would rank top ten. If labelling Nigerians docile is some sort of reveres psychology; why, that would be akin to telling the Zebras not to wonder so wearily on the veldt at dusk for lions are a lazy dozy lot prone to over-napping. In reality, Nigerians could do with a decade or two of docility in order to sanitise the political and social landscape.

1 Like

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Jimi24: 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Zooposki:

That is what I saw, but I also saw that it was more targeted at the Presidency and the Hausa/Fulani soldiers. The masses won the war.

This is the low mind, low IQ wishful thinking mindset that makes most prophecies a scam in this country.
In your emptiness you see the God of all creation as a SE Nigerian.
Nigeria is not a joke, it is just that most Nigerians cant think because of a soft materialistic attitude to life
Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Zooposki(f): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
Jimi24:

This is the low mind, low IQ wishful thinking mindset that makes most prophecies a scam in this country.
Nigeria is not a joke, it is just that most Nigerians cant think because of a soft materialistic attitude to life

I’m not from the SE. It was mostly a war against the Fulani's I saw. They will be severely dealt with. Don’t blame the player, blame the game.

2 Likes

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Nuzo1(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
Zooposki:

I’m not from the SE. It was mostly a war against the Fulani's I saw. They will be severely dealt with. Don’t blame the player, blame the game.

In very sensitive issues like this, i usually summarize my dreams to avoid being accused of hate, hate speech and a tribalist. I avoid mentioning tribes affected in a bad way.

These dreams that are word for word can't be coincidence.
Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Midas01: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
Shut up your stupid mouth. I had similar dreams severally in 2014 and I definitely know it's a sign of things to come.

If you have nothing sensible to contribute then get lost.
Jimi24:

2 Likes

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nuzo1:
I've seen these in my dreams several times. It was like a war but not a full scale war. The army could not handle it because it was a mass unified movement.

The young and no nonsense Hausa soldier will hand over to a Yoruba pastor (I have a feeling it will be Tunde Bakare) who will handover to the young "messiah" from the east.

What will trigger the unrest will be the assassination of a human right activist. Nigerians regardless of tribe and religion will wake up together. It was like a miracle.

mass unified? Fake dream.
Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Earthkumy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2019
Litmus:

Nigerians are too docile is quite a delusional statement when one considers the world’s perception of Nigerians. CIA book on Nigeria does not paint Nigerians as docile; world travel guides dose not either, or there would be more tourists visiting Nigeria. Nigeria’s maritime waters also wouldn’t be considered precarious. I am sure on a list of all of Earths nations with 195th being occupied by the nation with most docile population and 1 most volatile, Nigeria would rank top ten. If labelling Nigerians docile is some sort of reveres psychology; why, that would be akin to telling the Zebras not to wonder so wearily on the veldt at dusk for lions are a lazy dozy lot prone to over-napping. In reality, Nigerians could do with a decade or two of docility in order to sanitise the political and social landscape.

We can just keep calm and see how the nation plays out
Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Nuzo1(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Last night I dreamed of the vp being asked to resign.

He refused and gave a serious fight. I didn't see how it ended.
Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by idid: 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Well, politically - the VP is not likely to have his way in 2020 as the cabals will fight him hard. He will likely stand tall and come out of it though.

Your dream has confirmed that which I think is where things are pointed towards. People will wonder why the VP needs to be fought. In my own calculation, Buhari will fall sick again and may go for a long time at some point putting the VP at the helm, which they don't like.

Even things may end up like Yaradua, Jonathan as it's going.

1 Like

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Earthkumy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
idid:
Well, politically - the VP is not likely to have his way in 2020 as the cabals will fight him hard. He will likely stand tall and come out of it though.

Your dream has confirmed that which I think is where things are pointed towards. People will wonder why the VP needs to be fought. In my own calculation, Buhari will fall sick again and may go for a long time at some point putting the VP at the helm, which they don't like.

Even things may end up like Yaradua, Jonathan as it's going.

Let's pray that the weak won't suffer for what they don't know

1 Like

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Flyingngel(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
My sister in-law dreamt of f Biafra coming to fruition; thou I want Biafra for the igbos, what I don't want is them attaching us Akwa ibomites as Biafra which we are not and we don't intend to be.
Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by saintneo(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2020
Why is this thread filled with dreamers?
Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by citizenY(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
Jimi24:

I had a dream too. I saw fire coming blazing from all the holes in the body of people like this till they were finally burnt to ashes. Good riddance
Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by narrowpathy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nuzo1:

The events have started to unfold

1 Like

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hummmmm

Re: I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria by Nuzo1(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2023
Nuzo1:

Everyone should endeavor to do the right thing this period.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Popular Buhari Supporter Said About Abba Kyari's Burial (pics) / Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality / IMF Reviews Nigeria’s Growth Upwards To 3.2%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.