Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality (4346 Views)

Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock / Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial / LASG Gives N20,000 Each To 2nd Batch Of 315 Returnees From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
My first visit to Second Niger Bridge site was on 13th of July 2015, when it was still at early stage of construction, below is the thread I created then after my first visit to the site
https://www.nairaland.com/2449229/update-second-niger-bridge-project-photo

On 26th of December being boxing day, I decided to drive down to Second Niger Bridge to see progress of work, I most thank the Federal Government for making the project a reality also thank previous government that involved construction gaint Julius Berger for this landmark project, I really appreciate Buhari administration for not abandoning the project and the resources invested, today Second Niger bridge is a reality, I have been monitoring this project since it was flagged-off many were cynical and doubtful which you don't blame them base on their previous experiences on Federal project down here, today is a different story, kudos to FG for the standard work.
Kindly watch the video of my tour to the new project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfPV9EMyf7E
nlpfmod
Lalasticlala

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by 3lovelyflowers(f): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nice but still, money has been looted off the project.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by ThoughtOfYou: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Congratulations for the job

3 Likes

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by chatinent: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2022
You vlog now?
Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by lexylaw40: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2022
Thank you FG
Thank you Buhari
Thank you APC

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
chatinent:
You vlog now?
Na so, complement of the season

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by Bontafa: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Why is nobody talking about the peak point of this bridge?

If I talk they will call me child of hate or someone who does not appreciate good thing.

What happened to the starting point that was cut down to oko ?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by jamesversion: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
, I'm guessing this is your first Vlog. Well, as a starter I'd give you benefit of the doubt.

Try to be articulate next time cos your viewers are assessing your qualities and the decisions to subscribe or not to your channel depends on performance.

You can do several videos before posting the best for your online viewers.

Compliments of the season to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by richidinho(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Good
Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by obiekunie01: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
thank federal government for tolling us on a 1.4km bridge.

while 3rd mainland is free!

loko-oweto bridge is free!

lokoja bridge is free!

river benue bridge is free!

nigeria - niger rail line free!

HYPOCRISY IS A NIGERIAN!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by RZArecta(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
3lovelyflowers:
Nice but still, money has been looted off the project.
FG under GEJ had already paid off its entire counterpart funding for this project. Any other money went to voicemail

3 Likes

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by Krak(m): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
Why are you thanking public officials for doing just a little fraction of what they are paid to do and looting us dry in the process.

It is attitudes like these that breed mediocre leadership in Africa. Mediocre followership encourages mediocre leadership.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by jeromestarks: 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nice place to visit but, no matter where you visit, never visit the family of a girl you did not disvirgin.
You will never have lasting joy if you visit the family home of a girl you did not disvirgin.

Marry a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by IGBOSON1: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nice one Bros ! Compliments of the season!

I wish the jobs our local contractors do could have finishing like JBs own! See what i mean when i say Umahi shouldn’t be covering his projects in too much coloured panelling and multi-coloured flashing lights! Keep things simple with clean finishing and the job sells itself!

4 Likes

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2022
IGBOSON1:
Nice one Bros ! Compliments of the season!

I wish the jobs our local contractors do could have finishing like JBs own! See what i mean when i say Umahi shouldn’t be covering his projects in too much coloured panelling and multi-coloured flashing lights! Keep things simple with clean finishing and the job sells itself!
Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by IGBOSON1: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bontafa:
Why is nobody talking about the peak point of this bridge?

If I talk they will call me child of hate or someone who does not appreciate good thing.

What happened to the starting point that was cut down to oko ?

Probably money issues….or they just didn’t give a fck for the Delta state side, hence their decision to end things at Oko-Amakom!

2 Likes

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by Bontafa: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Probably money issues….or they just didn’t give a fck for the Delta state side, hence their decision to end things at Oko-Amakom!

My brother the thing tire me .

So make delta people just dey like that ?

Wetting dey pain me pass be say people when non know the bridge story go begin clap

2 Likes

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by ican2020: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
lexylaw40:
Thank you FG
Thank you Buhari
Thank you APC
Another uninformed mind

4 Likes

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by revolt(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
Thw Bridge has no street lights ni?

2 Likes

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by Kaycee9242(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nice video bros
Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by Verifiedtrader(m): 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
jeromestarks:
Nice place to visit but, no matter where you visit, never visit the family of a girl you did not disvirgin.
You will never have lasting joy if you visit the family home of a girl you did not disvirgin.

Marry a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.
This guy, lol.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.
Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by Britishpea: 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2022
Why Fayose had issues with Kings in his first tenure was that they collected contracted money but didn’t execute the jobs.

At least we have the projects. Let them be looting but be giving us quality jobs. Gradually we will get to a stage where looting won’t be easy again. But before then, we need infrastructures to keep us going.

U people must really want Nigeria to become USA in 20 years.
Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by Foodie1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
But which side this bridge dey ?
Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
revolt:
Thw Bridge has no street lights ni?
The are not done yet, they've started installation of streetlights from Obosi interchange

1 Like

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
Foodie1:
But which side this bridge dey ?
Anambra side

3 Likes

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2022
jamesversion:
, I'm guessing this is your first Vlog. Well, as a starter I'd give you benefit of the doubt.

Try to be articulate next time cos your viewers are assessing your qualities and the decisions to subscribe or not to your channel depends on performance.

You can do several videos before posting the best for your online viewers.

Compliments of the season to you.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by Foodie1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
post=119471570:

Anambra side
I know it's Anambra, I mean from which area or community is this bridge located.

1 Like

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by kolaaderin: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
post=119468312:
Yesterday 26th of December being boxing day, I decided to drive down to Second Niger Bridge to see progress of work, I most thank the Federal Government for making the project a reality also thank previous government that designed the new bridge and mobilise construction gaint Julius Berger to site, I really appreciate Buhari administration for not abandoning the project and the resources invested, today Second Niger bridge is a reality, I have been monitoring this project since it was flagged-off many were cynical and doubtful which you don't blame them base on their previous experience on Federal project down here, today is a different story, kudos to FG for the standard work. Kindly watch the video of my tour to the new project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfPV9EMyf7E
nlpfmod
Mynd44

I disagree with your statement of thanking previous government. They never mobilise any contractor to the site, its was all white wishing of drawing fantastic pictures to lure votes from SE.
This present reality was mobilised in 2018, 3 good years after last administration. I think the contractors should come and clarify this once and for all so as not to give credit to where its never due.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
Foodie1:
I know it's Anambra, I mean from which area or community is this bridge located.
Obosi Town, Obosi split into Ogbaru LGA and Idemili north LGA

1 Like

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by Foodie1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
post=119472053:

Obosi Town, Obosi split into Ogbaru LGA and Idemili north LGA
okay,
thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
kolaaderin:

I disagree with your statement of thanking previous government. They never mobilise any contractor to the site, its was all white wishing of drawing fantastic pictures to lure votes from SE.
This present reality was mobilised in 2018, 3 good years after last administration. I think the contractors should come and clarify this once and for all so as not to give credit to where its never due.
Most of you are ignorant I have been monitoring this project since the day it was flagged-off by GEJ see one of my threads in 2015, I took the pictures on Sunday.

https://www.nairaland.com/2449229/update-second-niger-bridge-project-photo

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody Should Rig For Me – Jonathan ! / Amaechi Joins The Long Line Of Political Office Seekers In Abuja. / Rochas Okorocha’s Ludicrous Plea For Aid To Pay Salaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.