Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba (3588 Views)

Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba / APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by LZAA: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
FactsAndTruth:

That GEJ sidelined yorubas is the biggest lie of the century. The only problem they had with GEJ was that he gave Igbos a sense of belonging, they considered it an abomination that an GEJ appointed the first Igbo chief of Army post-war.

They considered it a taboo that GEJ appointed the first Igbo I.G post-war.

They considered it a taboo, that Okonjo-Iweala was Minister of finance and determined when federal money should be saved. They slandered the woman and claimed she was corrupt but she is still doing well today at the global level and it still pains some of them.

If Okonjo had been caught forging certificates like Kemi Adeosun did before her disgraceful exit, we wouldn't hear the last of till today. Yoruba columnists will still be talking about it today.

Under GEJ, a yoruba minister flourished, built his profile and today is the president of African development bank. Yorubas have never given GEJ that accolade for helping Adesina catapult himself to the top.

Embracing the Igbos (who lost the war) was his sins, not sidelining the yorubas. We are not all fools in this country na.
Afamed and helinues right now
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback rekhina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by helinues: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
LZAA:

Afamed and helinues right now
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback rekhina

And you people will be calling Buhari Tyrants.. Simple advise you no fit listen, common NL rules you no fit abide with..

Mention me again, and I report you to mods.. Sebi you no wan hear words abi

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Afamed: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Anago0147:
. And who told you Afamed is Yoruba?

He is a northerner
Confused elements
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by LZAA: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
helinues:

And you people will be calling Buhari Tyrants.. Simple advise you no fit listen, common NL rules you no fit abide with..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Afamed: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
SisterFire:
Helinues n afamed
This is not the time to wail. Christmas is just less than 14hours
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Rekhina(f): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
finaly01:
Awotaram your point... But truth be told, kanyi jiri akonuche soro nndia. Nndia dowere anyi na etiti na gba football
Hapua ha ok ...as far as Ndiigbo no na side of justice ,Jehovah no with ha! Trust me all these wicked lagos politics dosent pay , Now ndiigbo , ndi b'anyi na delta and ndi south south ga egosi ha na anyi ji akonuche were gum o body
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Afamed: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
Chai! Sisterfirefire kiss names u mentioned are Yoruba Moslems who are worst Dan fulani
Confused coward
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Rekhina(f): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
helinues:

Y mention me angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Rekhina(f): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
Afamed:

Confused coward
pauper sheikh grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Afamed: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
Go where they discuss politics ,try n learn their language , u will see they WL call u CHINEDU my friend in English , and CHINEDU omo ale jati jati in Yoruba ,
Their politics discussion is how to harm igbos
Habitual propagandist. Shame on you for spreading your lies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by finaly01: 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
FactsAndTruth:

That GEJ sidelined yorubas is the biggest lie of the century. The only problem they had with GEJ was that he gave Igbos a sense of belonging, they considered it an abomination that an GEJ appointed the first Igbo chief of Army post-war.

They considered it a taboo that GEJ appointed the first Igbo I.G post-war.

They considered it a taboo, that Okonjo-Iweala was Minister of finance and determined when federal money should be saved. They slandered the woman and claimed she was corrupt but she is still doing well today at the global level and it still pains some of them.

If Okonjo had been caught forging certificates like Kemi Adeosun did before her disgraceful exit, we wouldn't hear the last of till today. Yoruba columnists will still be talking about it today.

Under GEJ, a yoruba minister flourished, built his profile and today is the president of African development bank. Yorubas have never given GEJ that accolade for helping Adesina catapult himself to the top.

Embracing the Igbos (who lost the war) was his sins, not sidelining the yorubas. We are not all fools in this country na.
You are right but the truth remains that in a complex country like Nigeria you need political bridge to remain relevant. I have a lot to say but I just hope understand my position
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Rekhina(f): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Afamed:

Swear by ur dick ,that am wrong ! And next time u call me a liar I will strike u in- abstract
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Omenkanauzu: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Omenkanauzu: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Confused coward
[/s]
[s]
Afamed:

This is not the time to wail. Christmas is just less than 14hours
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Omenkanauzu: 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Confused elements
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by blasted12: 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:
[s][/s]
Inyamurin have you consulted a doctor yet? You're dying you know

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by blasted12: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
Swear by ur dick ,that am wrong ! And next time u call me a liar I will strike u in- abstract
What does an average Nigerian girl do in Dubai?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Omenkanauzu: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
blasted12:
Inyamurin have you consulted a doctor yet? You're dying you know
[/s]
abokii gworo shatap
you're a gate man forever tongue
gateman wey no know the difference between psychiatrist and psychologist grin
chaii almajiri education product cheesy
this one na complete drop out

cc
Rekhina
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Omenkanauzu: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
blasted12:
[/s]
shatap there and get out
you don't know anything
abokii gworo
[s]
Afamed:
More of start of embrace between the whiner in chiefs
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Afamed: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
blasted12:
Make I no talk my brother.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Omenkanauzu: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

This your grammar sef
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Rekhina(f): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
finaly01:
You are right but the truth remains that in a complex country like Nigeria you need political bridge to remain relevant. I have a lot to say but I just hope understand my position
U nid restructuring or Biafra if u are truely Igbo ,
If u arent seek for oduduwa in a less cowardly manner , A wiseman builds bridge with an honourable man without deceit and deception

Wait ... joke apart ( Am dead serious)

Do you know of d word "Coward " and also " coward theory ' I will teach u what " coward theory is when u have time because it will take me 3days to give u the A-Z of cowards concept lecture ! Tanks to my mamalistic( husbandsnatcha) during my cult days "

Talk about division not bridges , even if u build bridges of nigerian division at d longerun,cowards will still pitch tent with fulani if unrest unsure,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Afamed: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
This evening newspapers will never repent

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
finaly01:
those one na paid BMCS
na wa oh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Omenkanauzu: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

This evening newspapers will never repent
[/s]
much better than your useless prostitute sister cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Rekhina(f): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:
[s][/s]
abokii gworo shatap

cc
Rekhina
nna Ina akpuha uzu na isi ...oche!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Rekhina(f): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
blasted12:
Escaping from u isis and ur cursed leaders ,whom u shall all leak hell fire"s pitch black charcoal together
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by blasted12: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:
[s][/s]
abokii gworo shatap

cc
Rekhina
You obviously need both grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Omenkanauzu: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
nna Ina akpuha uzu na isi ...oche!
lol
na my work

do you know that omenka's ex fiance broke up with him because he can't perform shocked

i know omenka very well

the friend to his ex told me

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Omenkanauzu: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
blasted12:
You obviously need both grin
[/s]
yep that's me abokii grin

no wonder bokoharam get more recruits
almajiris are easy to fool

imagine abokii wey no know the difference between psychiatrist and psychologist cheesy

cc
Rekhina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Why Igbos Should Support Amaechi For President Or Loose Out / Why Hasn't EFCC Questioned Peter Obi About Abuja And Port-Harcourt Malls / Lawan: National Assembly’ll Pass 2022 Budget Before End Of 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.