Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba (3619 Views)

Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba / APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Rekhina(f): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:
lol
na my work

do you know that omenka's ex fiance broke up with him because he can't perform shocked

i know omenka very well

the friend to his ex told me
He is short and limps y will he perform well ,abegi everyone knows including Amatarasha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by blasted12: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:
lol
na my work

do you know that omenka's ex fiance broke up with him because he can't perform shocked

i know omenka very well

the friend to his ex told me
Which work? Begging people for money on nairaland na work? Tommorow Christmas go red you shege grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by blasted12: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
Escaping from u isis and ur cursed leaders ,whom u shall all leak hell fire"s pitch black charcoal together
we all know what you do in Dubai wink

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Tranquillity360: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
jimyjames:

Well I don't live in Lagos so I don't really know what goes on down there the Yoruba's am friends with live outside the west
Maybe because they didn't grew up in their region or because they are not in their region.

When you meet them in their region come back and testify.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Tranquillity360: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
Go where they discuss politics ,try n learn their language , u will see they WL call u CHINEDU my friend in English , and CHINEDU omo ale jati jati in Yoruba ,
Their politics discussion is how to harm igbos
You are very correct.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Omenkanauzu: 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
blasted12:
we all know what you do in Dubai wink
[/s]
shatap abokii
go and wash your uncircumcised dickk with rubber kettle
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Omenkanauzu: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
blasted12:
Which work? Begging people for money on nairaland na work? Tommorow Christmas go red you shege grin
[/s]
shatap na gate you belong

lol tomorrow is haram for a dirty illiterate almajiri like you
it's Christmas abokii
Jesus is Lord and not dirty murderer Muhammed tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Tranquillity360: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
FactsAndTruth:

That GEJ sidelined yorubas is the biggest lie of the century. The only problem they had with GEJ was that he gave Igbos a sense of belonging, they considered it an abomination that GEJ appointed the first Igbo chief of Army post-war.

They considered it a taboo that GEJ appointed the first Igbo I.G post-war.

They considered it a taboo, that Okonjo-Iweala was Minister of finance and determined when federal money should be saved. They slandered the woman and claimed she was corrupt but she is still doing well today at the global level and it still pains some of them.

If Okonjo had been caught forging certificates like Kemi Adeosun did before her disgraceful exit, we wouldn't hear the last of till today. Yoruba columnists and propagandist like the HiV- stricken Ogundamisi will still be talking about it today.

Under GEJ, a yoruba minister flourished, built his profile and today is the president of African development bank. Yorubas have never given GEJ that accolade for helping Adesina catapult himself to the top.

Embracing the Igbos (who lost the war) was his sins, not sidelining the yorubas. We are not all fools in this country na.
you are very correct sir
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Omenkanauzu: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
He is short and limps y will he perform well ,abegi everyone knows including Amatarasha
hahahahahaha ohhh
una sabi omenka sef
so i should tell you something you don't know about him.

well he's a lesser man he beats women and that's one of the reasons his ex fiance left
he's an ugly long headed coward
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Balogunodua(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
The Ops must be an Ipob secret agent
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Afamed: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
Sorry afamed isn't Yoruba but fulani ,doubt it n die in ignorance..
Besides metaphysical has shown me that yorubas aren't stable , he swings more than a brand-new pendulum , An unstable man isn't man at all ,how can he stand for his family ,

In every betrayal they carry out they boast of wisdom to manipulate ,sorry igbos can never be friends with yorubas
Confused coward
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Omenkanauzu: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Confused coward
[/s]
better than useless prostitute sister

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by frankdoz: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
finaly01:
Speak for your self okpo, Anu mpama
rie nsi! Lachasikwaa m Ike ebe ahu. Yoruba Muslim like you!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Rekhina(f): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:
hahahahahaha ohhh
una sabi omenka sef
so i should tell you something you don't know about him.

well he's a lesser man he beats women and that's one of the reasons his ex fiance left
he's an ugly long headed coward
shocked coolwat! He is a less man , afamed behave same ,he threatened to beat zainab his wife

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Omenkanauzu: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rekhina:
shocked coolwat! He is a less man , afamed behave same ,he threatened to beat zainab his wife
yes I'm not surprised
I see how he trolls you here
shows lack of proper home training cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
NkemChukwudi:
I'm Yoruba and I despise them especially Lzaa and immhotep!!!!

Come and arrest me...
Helinues must report this grin

Cc gmbuharii afamed

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by GMbuharii: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
NkemChukwudi:
I'm Yoruba and I despise them especially Lzaa and immhotep!!!!

Come and arrest me...

Ayam yoruba lolsssssss.....

A Yoruba who is ashamed of his tribe he had to go by an Igbo name! cheesy grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
GMbuharii:

NkemChukwudi is addicted to Igbo-phobia grin

Cc lzaa sarrki

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by LZAA: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
immhotep:

Helinues must report this grin

Cc gmbuharii afamed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by LZAA: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
GMbuharii:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Gandollaar(f): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
sammyj:
This Ignoramus know Awolowo that much and never knew He was a Christian. Na rat poison join with nuclear bomb and Songo thunder go kill you!!! shocked
Haba! That's too hard nau and besides most slowpoke Yorubas are mooslims, so you can't blame him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Gandollaar(f): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
Afamed:
More of start of embrace between the whiner in chiefs
They are here already..
Slap44
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Gandollaar(f): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
ProWalker:
Sorry, Deji is only yoruba in name, certainly far from an Omoluabi in his utterances and conduct
Must all Yorubas suck buhari's flea infested butt?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by ProWalker: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
Must all Yorubas suck buhari's flea infested butt?

Don’t be silly! If you lack comprehension, don’t quote me again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by rusher14: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
All this posturing for 2023.

E no go work.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Kpoikpoi: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
jayfolarin:
Throwback to last night, I had just finished Christmas grocery shopping, stepped out of the store to heavy dark clouds. Wtf is this, my car is at home about 1500 metres away and I would be drenched senseless before I am home.

While looking at the sky helpless and dismayed. Someone walked to me.. 'hey bro, do you live faraway? I can drive you if you don't mind..' oh really? I said, Yeah absolutely he replied.

On the way back to my place, I got to know he was Igbo and I, yoruba and we couldn't have spoken more warmly and brotherly to each other while he drove. He offered to help carry some of my things upstairs, and we drank one beer each before he left.

Nnamdi kanu & Deji adeyanju's reconliation today should be the start of a bridge that finally brings us together as a people. We are better united than divided. The ruling class has created and exploited this division to no one's gain but theirs.

I hope this message and my story helps stop the unnecessary hate in atleast one person's heart.

Thanks for reading
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Kpoikpoi: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
Why are Okoro people are so desperate to make friends?
They have been begging South South now they are begging Yorubas?
Abeg me I no get time for yeye people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by blasted12: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:
yes I'm not surprised
I see how he trolls you here
shows lack of proper home training cheesy
Woman wrapper no Dubai Visa for you tongue

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Gandollaar(f): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
ProWalker:

Don’t be silly! If you lack comprehension, don’t quote me again
Oh puleeeese! Stop fishing for idiots.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Omenkanauzu: 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
blasted12:
Woman wrapper no Dubai Visa for you tongue
[/s]
abokii shatap
don't try to belong because your position is in the gate
dirty uncircumcised almajiri grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by blasted12: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:
[s][/s]
abokii shatap
don't try to belong because your position is in the gate
dirty uncircumcised almajiri grin
Shege begi begi Inyamurin. Christmas go red for you o. HIV patient grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by gidgiddy: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Until Yorubas start taking Oduduwa Republic, Igbos should not take them seriously, same as Sowore and Adeyanju

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? / How The FBI Tracked Hushpuppi Through His Gmail Account / Why Anambra Is Treated Like An Outcast In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.