Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba (3618 Views)

Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba / APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / American Lady Asked Difference Between Igbo & Yoruba- See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by blasted12: 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Omenkanauzu:
[s][/s]
dirty uncircumcised almajiri
illiterate abokii that doesn't know the difference between psychiatrist and psychologist
hahahahahaha quota system product cheesy
Inyamurin flatthead. HIV patient You don go see doctor? grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by babtoundey(m): 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=Rekhina post=85186688]lee Anya ebea nna! Don't be deceived , wat u see is as follows:

* yorubas with alternate monickers (one for seeking unity with igbos ,the other for bashing igbos)

* Yorubas saying" I Do" in the morning and night "I no Do"( they call it sophisticated wisdom)

The later is y u do not trust a yoruba
Example is metaphysical several months ago ,he was speaking like a man who wants to liberate oduduwa from all shackles of bondage from centre, he attacked buhari in so many ways , he made friends through that including me ,now the same metaphysical is praising buhari and his administration ,that buhari did more Dan Jonathan ,yaradua and obj put together , I was so disappointed ,

I have checked igbos here no one has swinged , the once that hate abakaliki has been hating them since 2009 ,the once that hate buhari , obiano and Kanu has been doing ,but when taught a lesson will open a thread to say " I now support Kanu" because swinging brings shame

[/q
Judging by your comment, with whom lies hypocrisy?
Once you hate someone, no.matter what the person does, you will keep hating him. And if you resolve to love him if he is wrong you won't condemn him. Every human is fallible. The fact that you are friend with someone last year or yesterday doesn't mean you should be same with the person today or tomorrow particularly if the object that endears him to you no longer exists. Yoruba, for whatever reason, supported GEJ in 2011. So when he fell short of what they thought he was, they denied him their support in his second bidding. Same can be said of Buhari. The same Yoruba that sang his praise in 2015 lash and condemn him today. That to you is a sign of hypocrisy and unstable mindset. I guess if it were you, the fact that you supported him at the unset, you will keep singing his praise even when you know within you the has nothing tangible to offer.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by MetaPhysical: 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
babtoundey:
Judging by your comment, with whom lies hypocrisy?
Once you hate someone, no.matter what the person does, you will keep hating him. And if you resolve to love him if he is wrong you won't condemn him. Every human is fallible. The fact that you are friend with someone last year or yesterday doesn't mean you should be same with the person today or tomorrow particularly if the object that endears him to you no longer exists. Yoruba, for whatever reason, supported GEJ in 2011. So when he fell short of what they thought he was, they denied him their support in his second bidding. Same can be said of Buhari. The same Yoruba that sang his praise in 2015 lash and condemn him today. That to you is a sign of hypocrisy and unstable mindset. I guess if it were you, the fact that you supported him at the unset, you will keep singing his praise even when you know within you the has nothing tangible to offer.

This is how they ruined Jonathan and forced Buhari on us. Buhari is the result of Ibo's negligence and refusal to bring Jonathan in line when they had opportunity to.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Omenkanauzu: 1:23am On Dec 25, 2019
[s]
blasted12:
Inyamurin flatthead. HIV patient You don go see doctor? grin
[/s]
trash trash trash by uncircumcised abokii
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by Rekhina(f): 3:26am On Dec 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

This is how they ruined Jonathan and forced Buhari on us. Buhari is the result of Ibo's negligence and refusal to bring Jonathan in line when they had opportunity to.
I go show u pepper ,chereakaghoro! Igahafujuanya
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & Deji: The Start Of A Much Needed Embrace Between Igbo & Yoruba by MetaPhysical: 3:55am On Dec 25, 2019
Rekhina:
I go show u pepper ,chereakaghoro! Igahafujuanya

Yinmu!
Na shakara!!

If i mount you all the gragra go dissipate comot ya body. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Notice Anything Like This In Your Town, BECOME VIGILANT / Only South West Christians Will Vote Muslim Muslim Ticket / Please How Did This People Get Paid To Come For APC Oyo Rally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.