Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,121 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] (112194 Views)

Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) / Dayo Adewole Thanks Nigerians As He Regains Freedom (Photos) / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Amos1423(m): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
If it were me I will call all my 4 wives and service all of them; the worst performer will be divorced on the spot because that means she didn't miss me very well; then I will marry one small 16yr old Fulani hottie to celebrate my freedom tongue
Tell me why God no go punish you. Just one reason please!

2 Likes

Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2019
Classicdexy:
How I wish ICC can pick buhari up and jail him in 2023 for all the atrocities he has committed
they can't because he hasn't committed mass murder and atrocities as u term it yes the suffer under this buhari govt no be here sotey my neighbor kill chicken no see meat inside but ICC can't jail him for the suffering.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by WildChild00(m): 9:10am On Dec 25, 2019
ajebuter:

Commendable ko!

Make l see your leg for my hood tomorrrow say you wan chop jollof rice and chicken....

The way l go bless the rice with stones eh!

Yeye boy...

Ha Iya shocked oti ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Chidex50(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2019
yarimo:
what is this one saying?
HE'S TRYING TO REMIND YOU THAT YOU'RE ZOMBIE BY NATURE.YOU'RE COMMENDING ONE WHO DOESN'T OBEY COURT ORDER AND DOES IT AT THEIR OWN WILL.ISN'T THIS A MILITARY TACTICS?

1 Like

Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2019
Vanity
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by lookingfly: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2019
The fear of USA is the beginning of wisdom for bubu

2 Likes

Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2019
darkwan:
this is unbelievable....
that guy suppose to rot in jail....

am very pissed right now....

wait wait....if shekau was caught,does that means una will release him too....

i dont gerrit.... undecided undecided

I understand u.... but nah G bubu spoil every at least him for obey court orders then allow court to their job to sentence the guy if found guilty.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by 4gunners(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2019
Does the God we pray to allow looting of public funds? Hypocrisy of black man stinks.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by truentalk: 9:13am On Dec 25, 2019
slimfit1:
Hausa people only get house arrest with his family coming to see him all the time. The rest of us get full detention and you say one Nigeria.
Tell us the source of your information
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by PointZerom: 9:13am On Dec 25, 2019
yarimo:
This is very commendable from the FG.

FG indeed.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by GorkoDimo: 9:13am On Dec 25, 2019
Sadly because of his actions and inactions our Comrades will never go home to see their families ever, Rest in Peace Eagles, your Sacrifices will never go in vain we shall triump and the enemies defeated. Victory is ours!

1 Like

Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by jaxxy(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2019
slimfit1:
Hausa people only get house arrest with his family coming to see him all the time. The rest of us get full detention and you say one Nigeria.

Stop being tribal. Many influential people have such privileges. That’s what u shud say.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2019
yarimo:

Really??

As simple as obey the constitution and court order.

So you have to commend the Govt for doing that??

You are one of the problems of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Femeto: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2019
Sha return our stolen money.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by emerged01(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2019
This man is a nice man and a very simple man. I was able to work as part of maintenance crew of his residence when he was the director of Nigerian security minting and printing PLc. He is lovely person.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Femeto: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2019
GorkoDimo:
Sadly because of his actions and inactions our Comrades will never go home to see their families ever, Rest in Peace Eagles, your Sacrifices will never go in vain we shall triump and the enemies defeated. Victory is ours!
He is wicked.

1 Like

Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Greatdesi(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2019
darkwan:
this is unbelievable....

That's if he'll be caught...
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by slimfit1(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2019
jaxxy:

Stop being tribal. Many influential people have such privileges. That’s what u shud say.

Only hausa people ba the rest of us are not cows right?
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by freeze001(f): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2019
yarimo:

Commendable? Are you mad? Why now and not when the court ordered his release? I am sure you are among those that hailed the government for refusing to release him yet u are now commending same FG for releasing him. I ask again, is it madness? Which one you dey?

1 Like

Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by jaxxy(m): 9:26am On Dec 25, 2019
slimfit1:

Only hausa people ba the rest of us are not cows right?

Influential people irrespective of their tribes get such privileges. If goodluck was in power wud u say this?
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by freeze001(f): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2019
darkwan:
this is unbelievable....

Not to compare Dasuki with terrorists but did you express any outrage all the time Buhari and Buratai have been releasing BH terrorists after arresting them either in exchange as ransom or under the guise of surrender and reintegration? Even recruiting them under FG payroll?
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Johans1991: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2019
slimfit1:
you are a sadist.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by freeze001(f): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2019
4gunners:
Does the God we pray to allow looting of public funds? Hypocrisy of black man stinks.

If there were actually funds to be recovered by the FG after due n diligent investigation, what stopped the FG from following due process and prosecuting him fully? Dasuki was granted bail to enable him prepare for his full trial as is his right but Buhari the idiot felt he was all knowing so where is the so called money now?
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2019
All2Gists:
Former National Security Adviser (NSA), Colonel Sambo Dasuki (rtd), has regained his freedom after spending more than four years in detention.

Dasuki was released by the Department of State Services (DSS) on Tuesday in Abuja, following the directive of the Federal Government.

“The first thing he did was to pray. He went into a private mode and was there for several minutes. After that, he embraced every one in the house”, our source said.

Dasuki was surrounded by his wife, children, relatives and some close associates.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/12/Sambo-Dasuki-Smile-As-He-Regains-Freedom-Photo.html

hypocrite

the worst kind of people always profess the greatest amount of religion

*spits*
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Kyase(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2019
baratech:

As in eh.... Funny thing is that the likes, quotes and shares are not even valuable...
I'm telling you
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by IpobAntidote: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2019
This govt is truly incompetent. This idiot and Jonathan should have been charged, tried and found guilty for trying to subvert Democracy. They postponed the election only because they knew Jonathan was about to lose. Just locking him up for 4 years without proper charged ended making the criminal looking like an innocent victim. Dasuki and Jonathan should have been charged with TREASON for their crimes.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Hoodbilonia: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2019
Bastard
He shud af been jailed for 200yrs
Nigeria is cursed
Dansuki u are a bastard
God punish u bastard
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by JastSiryin(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2019
slimfit1:
Keep on complaining about double standards and voting for incompetent leaders. You go complain tire
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by dotedote: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2019
darkwan:
this is unbelievable....

Rot in jail for what offence exactly ?
Or for simply obeying the orders of the ex president ?
Pls think.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by TemmyT002(m): 9:50am On Dec 25, 2019
Congrats to him
Still doesn't change the fact that he chopped money.
Re: First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] by Fash20: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2019
Pray to who... After all your corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Opens His Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.