Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

"Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam (42930 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by bukatyne(f): 7:10am On Dec 25, 2019
humblemikel:
Men used to be a pillar of protection for women in my fathers time
Can someone tell me briefly what men represent in women's life in our modern day society.??

I would like you to expand with practical examples what you mean.

Comparing present day husbands to husbands in our fathers' time.
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Flexzy360(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2019
Wow
Dats gud to hear

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Tallesty1(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2019
safarigirl:
I read the comment you posted. I could have tagged her too, but feel free to help me tag her, I don't remember the moniker.

I am not speaking to you specifically, I am speaking generally, using your post as a point of contact, hence the use of terms 'us' 'we' and 'you'(in plural).
Are you a Pastor's daughter? grin

Lols.

I agree with what you wrote anyways, it was spot on. Times have changed and we should change with it but I was replying the lady according to her comments.

1 Like

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Akuruoulo(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2019
safarigirl:
if everything is equal, men will lose it all

Th problem is that some of you still think that marriage is the end all and be all of women. That is the 'all' you think women will lose. Let me ring this in your ear, children are the end all and be all of women, more than men.

That is why women who have money rarely look for men, they just have their kids and mess around with whoever they wish.

The entire human race will lose, don't think men will be just fine if the worst comes to worst.

I DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER THIS PART .
I WAS ONLT FOCUSING ON PHYSICAL ( SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST ON EVERY CASE, AND NO ONE GOES CRYING ABOUT IT ) ETC .

NO WOMAN GOES WITH THE PRODUCT OF MY SPERM . THEY MAY ONLY DO THAT TO MEN WHO DOESN'T CARE

1 Like

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by bukatyne(f): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2019
musictori:
The Ex Big brother Naija housemate, Bambam had come out to claim that her husband, Teddy A had never and would never hit her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twaw2bkTlTo

Well, I still think she shouldn't have addressed anything.

And to me, she looks so innocent and beautiful then when she bakes her face.

She looks so fresh and clean.
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Hotzone(m): 7:14am On Dec 25, 2019
SaintHilary:
These ones are already having marriage scandal just few months in?

My future wife might decide not to marry me anymore if she knows the kind of wedding ceremony i have in mind.

Merry Chritmas

I don’t know why I feel so sympathetic for this poor/broke fellow.....

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by zicoraads: 7:16am On Dec 25, 2019
safarigirl:
As for Bambam, you cannot find a woman facing domestic violence, that will admit to it. The abused always protect their abusers at first and swear on Obatala that no such thing is happening.

Let Bambam enjoy her status as a newlywed, their 'perfect marriage' needs to maintain that flow for a while. After all, all the divorced couples once told us everything was peachy in their marriages
I don't get it, why are you dwelling and choosing to believe the negative?

Did anyone close to them or even her come out to say he hit her?

3 Likes

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by femi4: 7:19am On Dec 25, 2019
humblemikel:
Can someone tell me briefly what men represent in women's life in our modern day society.??
Pillar of support, shield and satisfaction
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Enemyofpeace: 7:20am On Dec 25, 2019
Yinmu. Na because him never get the right belt to do that
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Premiumwriter: 7:22am On Dec 25, 2019
humblemikel:
do you think it's only men that have missed it?

Are you girls doing what your mothers did?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by cutemosun(f): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2019
Hmm. .this Nigeria is a country where people dont actual mind their business, their marriage is just barely 2 month and it's painted already and at this point , so many eyes are on it..I wish them hml, although marriage sometimes isn't always rosy like the wedding, expectations changes.

I guess they should learn at this point not to invite 3rd party to settle their difference in case argument occurs

1 Like

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Zooposki(f): 7:25am On Dec 25, 2019
Abalado:
I hate domestic violence but some ladies are nothing but animal, they can frustrate ur life to an extent that u won't know when ur hand will go up and land on her face....

You mean to tell me if a Nigerian soldier frustrates you, you will lift up your hand to land on his face??

1 Like

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by engrelvis(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2019
safarigirl:
....you must be an animal like the lady to hit her.

People that are still human beings walk away from provocation, but wild animals think that everything must be solved through violence, until they eventually commit murder and end up in jail, where they can meet other animals and realise that some animals are greater than them.

Stop talking nonsense and justifying rubbish.
y can't d woman walk away too?.am nt supporting beating of women but if dey can learn how to control their tongues a lot of violence against dem in marriages will b solve. D

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by engrelvis(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2019
safarigirl:

People that are still human beings walk away from provocation, but wild animals think that everything must be solved through violence, until they eventually commit murder and end up in jail, where they can meet other animals and realise that some animals are greater than them.

y can't d woman walk away too?.am nt supporting beating of women but if dey can learn how to control their tongues a lot of violence against dem in marriages will b solve.

2 Likes

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by cityprince(m): 7:44am On Dec 25, 2019
humblemikel:
women used to be a supportive block for men in my father time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by yeyeosoronga: 7:46am On Dec 25, 2019
bukatyne:

Well, I still think she shouldn't have addressed anything.

And to me, she looks so innocent and beautiful then when she bakes her face.

She looks so fresh and clean.

She is happily pregnant, hence the glow on her face. Pregnancy does wonders to some women, but it is the opposite for other women

2 Likes

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by okpalaAnambra: 7:50am On Dec 25, 2019
engrelvis:
y can't d woman walk away too?.am nt supporting beating of women but if dey can learn how to control their tongues a lot of violence against dem in marriages will b solve. D
Exactly, why can't the woman also walk away if provoked @ safarigirl...both men and women should learn to walk away and not to insult or hit the partner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by bukatyne(f): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

She is happily pregnant, hence the glow on her face. Pregnancy does wonders to some women, buy it is the opposite for other women

Hahahaha @ happily pregnant.

Very true.

Merry Christmas
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by martowskin1(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2019
TooNoisy:
When will people begin to mind their business in this country. The couple havent even been married two months you have started spreading rumours.

Bambam and Teddy, I pray that your love will continue to wax stronger and you will continue to shame the haters.

This usually happen when u make ur wedding people's business, which is the reason I love dbanj. The guy went low key and did his wedding, no one even know how his life is going hot or cold.

If u know u can't deal with social media rumour just hide ur life

3 Likes

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by DukeNija(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2019
humblemikel:

If the Son(Christ) is equal with the Father (Yaweh)
Then the body(Wife) should be equal with the Head(Husband)
For without the body, the head cannot function on it own
What the duo owe each other is maximum respect and love
Not separation of powers
(Shalom)

But there’s a hierarchy even in Heaven as stated by Jesus in the Bible. Jesus rebuked those who attributed his mission to him and said my father sent me and he’s in charge. Read the book of John.
The husband is the head of the wife as stated by God clearly in Genesis. Apostle Paul admonished Husbands to love their wives and for wives to be submissive to their husbands.
There is clearly a separation of powers in the family. 2 captains cannot lead a ship.
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by DexterousOne(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2019
edidiongmichael:

Equality spoilt it all. We all want to be equal.

Good point
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by DexterousOne(m): 8:06am On Dec 25, 2019
zicoraads:

I don't get it, why are you dwelling and choosing to believe the negative?

Did anyone close to them or even her come out to say he hit her?

Don't mind that lady
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by martowskin1(m): 8:11am On Dec 25, 2019
safarigirl:

I personally will not raise my hand not just on a woman, but any person. As much as we blame the men when it comes to domestic violence, we should also learn to understand some people level of endurance are very low.

I used to have a neabough, this woman will frustrate this man's life, insult him and his family at every slight opportunity, the next thing u will see is the man walking out of the house without saying a word. She will start bragging after the man left, that she will show him hell, he won't have peace. This man will go to football viewing centre and sit down in public watching football he can watch at the comfort of his home.

This man will leave home 5am come back 11pm just to avoid his wife confrontation. Pastors, neighbours , friends try to make this woman calm down, she said no way. If u want ur husband to do something for u, u don't have to insult his life, family etc.. Talk to him better, she won't listen.

One faithful night, the man came home, shout as usual started, guess what happened she poured him a bucket of water while he was sleeping on the bed, that he is a lazy man who can't provide for his family.

That night the man lost it, that night he couldn't just walk away, that night the devil in the man woke up, that night this gentle man that look like who can't hurt a fly became a beast.

She saw hell that night, she saw the beating of her life, I had to break their door with other neighbours to save the woman from the man. It was a battle that night, we rushed her to the hospital in other to save her life.

She spent 4weeks in the hospital, when she return, family and pastor was trying to settle them back, the man filed for a divorce straight up, she never saw it coming. The man said have taken enough, the next I will kill her.

To cut this long story short, as much as we are quick to blame men for domestic violence, the women need to take some part of this blame as well, it can be avoided, it can be controlled if at least women are ready to take some responsibility and not always blaming men for a mess both of them are involved in

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by DexterousOne(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2019
slowice:

ATM... Who needs protection when they got money huh grin

There is more to protection than money
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by DexterousOne(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2019
martowskin1:

I personally will not raise my hand not just on a woman, but any person. As much as we blame the men when it comes to domestic violence, we should also learn to understand some people level of endurance are very low.

I used to have a neabough, this woman will frustrate this man's life, insult him and his family at every slight opportunity, the next thing u will see is the man walking out of the house without saying a word. She will start bragging after the man left, that she will show him hell, he won't have peace. This man will go to football viewing centre and sit down in public watching football he can watch at the comfort of his home.

This man will leave home 5am come back 11pm just to avoid his wife confrontation. Pastors, neighbours , friends try to make this woman calm down, she said no way. If u want ur husband to do something for u, u don't have to insult his life, family etc.. Talk to him better, she won't listen.

One faithful night, the man came home, shout as usual started, guess what happened she poured him a bucket of water while he was sleeping on the bed, that he is a lazy man who can't provide for his family.

That night the man lost it, that night he couldn't just walk away, that night the devil in the man woke up, that night this gentle man that look like who can't hurt a fly became a beast.

She saw hell that night, she saw the beating of her life, I had to break their door with other neighbours to save the woman from the man. It was a battle that night, we rushed her to the hospital in other to save her life.

She spent 4weeks in the hospital, when she return, family and pastor was trying to settle them back, the man filed for a divorce straight up, she never saw it coming. The man said have taken enough, the next I will kill her.

To cut this long story short, as much as we are quick to blame men for domestic violence, the women need to take some part of this blame as well, it can be avoided, it can be controlled if at least women are ready to take some responsibility and not always blaming men for a mess both of them are involved in

You see
That is the point

Most womem don't like to take responsibility for anything
It is always another's fault

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by DONFASZY(m): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2019
Bam bam should stay clear and off d internet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by DexterousOne(m): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2019
cityprince:
women used to be a supportive block for men in my father time

Exactly
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by martowskin1(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2019
DexterousOne:

You see
That is the point

Most womem don't like to take responsibility for anything
It is always another's fault

They never, am beginning to think is their nature. They will offend u and u will be the one to beg.

I don't know how they do it, always looking for who to blame for their mess

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by rusher14: 8:29am On Dec 25, 2019
Shuoo.

Won't you guys let this couple be?

1 Like

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by DexterousOne(m): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2019
martowskin1:

They never, am beginning to think is their nature. They will offend u and u will be the one to beg.

I don't know how they do it, always looking for who to blame for their mess

We just have to manage and love them like that.

Its a man's cross

1 Like

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Samdede1984: 8:33am On Dec 25, 2019
She even look stressed already
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by franchasng: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2019
humblemikel:
I represent more than a pillar, protection and all to my wife.

So instead of generalizing the question, personalise it like this: can someone tell me what my man represent in my life in this our relationship/marriage Which only you can answer.

My point is, don't use one singular or few sample marriages to judge every other marriage.

I use to think ladies have all become insubordinate and disrespectful in marriages and this scared me a lot about getting married for years because I don't joke with respect and loyalty. Even though I had a loyal partner as a fiancé, I wasn't convinced she will be a good wife, my negative spirit kept telling me she would change after we marry as I do read from books, online, and hear other married men tell their scary marital crises tales.

This thought made me dislike ladies the more and saw every lady as a suspect not until I made up my mind to try as one wasn't getting younger anymore; special thanks to my amiable parents and uncles and friends that also encouraged me to take the bold step, so I finally did not long ago.

And I can boldly tell you that my wife has been the best thing that ever happened to me after fried rice and plantain lolz...she is so amazing, so understanding.... I still live my life like I was single no worries, no clinging, no nagging, no stress. She has even made my life easier and happier....and I was really scared oh cos my wife is so cute and endowed that a friend once told me that if you marry this one u won't sleep oh lol, but he and me and others that harbored that foolish thought about my wife were wrong, and I ask God to forgive me for judging an angel lady he sent my way out of my negative mindset cry

So my sister, marriage is sweet if u find the right partner. Don't let the few bad stories of marriage u hear discourage you. Marry your friend. My wife is my friend, my paddy, if u see us sometimes u will think we are siblings lol

To the single guys reading this, pls don't let some bad stories of ladies u hear discourage you oh, there are angel ladies out there.

I never knew I could have this kind of beautiful marriage honestly, its still like a dream to me...God bless my amazing wife everyday, my jewel, my teddy cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage / Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters / Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.