Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

"Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam (42929 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by ClubMisotis: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
ClubMisotis:
Sounds familiar. It ended with sobs, books and advise on domestic violence.

I hope we won’t be seeing that soon
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by victorian(f): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
I watched the video

She's lying and wondering who let the cat out of the bag, as she smiled and stylishly change topic to her fashion collections.

Anyways I wish them the best of life and marriage.

It's well.
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by richie240: 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
humblemikel:
Men used to be a pillar of protection for women in my fathers time
Can someone tell me briefly what men represent in women's life in our modern day society.??

edidiongmichael:

Equality spoilt it all. We all want to be equal.
Then, our fathers and mothers knew their boundaries. One knows he's d head of d house and there's no argument (btw both parties) about that.

Nowadays, 'equality' has destroyed everything.
Also, in trying to copy d westerners in romance, d man goes a long way to belittle himself just to 'show love' to the woman (eg kneeling to propose etc); thereby feeding d lady's subconscious with d wrong notion of submission/equaliy- actions which he'll discard as soon as he marries her.
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by CANTICLES: 1:10am On Dec 26, 2019
safarigirl:
As for Bambam, you cannot find a woman facing domestic violence, that will admit to it. The abused always protect their abusers at first and swear on Obatala that no such thing is happening.

Let Bambam enjoy her status as a newlywed, their 'perfect marriage' needs to maintain that flow for a while. After all, all the divorced couples once told us everything was peachy in their marriages

You painted some serious reality at bold , have even created a pictorial version of it

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by jaxxy(m): 3:45am On Dec 26, 2019
I don’t see teddy as a woman beater even to his ex gf, he seems like an alpha male outside bt a gentle man on the inside.

2 Likes

Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by bestinterior: 6:39am On Dec 26, 2019
A RPG world code is a sort of Roblox code and here refreshing of codes will be done regularly which will be useful to recover the substantial RPG world code list. Huge amounts of codes, rewards, precious stones, coins are accessible in this RPG world codes. These robots are for the most part used to finish the degree best interior designers in bangalore
Re: "Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam by Ayobami7(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
真棒

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's Matriculation Day At The University Of Oxford, England (Photos) / Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage / Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.