Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released (1495 Views)

The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) / Why Sowore Deserves To Be Forgiven By Goodluck Jonathan Supporters – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
Buhari's fear of a date with the International Criminal Court in The Hague, Netherlands for human rights abuses is what made him release Sowore.

The world police the United States initiated the first step that is taken by putting Nigeria under a watchlist. Every action will now be under scrutiny and any further human rights abuses will be compiled and depending on the severity-actions can be escalated such as visa bans for the key government officials and their families to bringing charges before ICC.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Brandstudio01: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
I thought the Buhari I know is fearless

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up
Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by pneumaticos(m): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
It's not about the court

But about people in power that make decisions

It's not even buhari but the people behind buhari

Buhari as a person or leaving being has no say over Nigeria

He is a mouth piece to a higher level of wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Abfinest007(m): 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
lol so,our mighty buhari is a coward
Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
No leader is untouchable. Charles Taylor was sentenced to 50 years in jail and Kenya's current President Uhuru Kenyatta was charged and appeared before ICC for inciting electoral violence before the charges were withdrawn.

The world is now a global village-this is not the 70's or 80's where you can get away with impunity and human rights abuses.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/31/world/africa/charles-taylor-sentenced-to-50-years-for-war-crimes.html
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-30347019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Abfinest007:
lol so,our mighty buhari is a coward
All tyrants and bullies are cowards they can only prey on the weak but take to their heels when the strong appears

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by GamalNasser: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
The Buhari govt must be kept on that watchlist till he leave

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
GamalNasser:
The Buhari govt must be kept on that watchlist till he leave

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
pneumaticos:
It's not about the court

But about people in power that make decisions

It's not even buhari but the people behind buhari

Buhari as a person or leaving being has no say over Nigeria

He is a mouth piece to a higher level of wickedness
He is part and parcel of the higher level of wickedness
Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
The lifeless one has nothing to fear
Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Timatayo1: 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
Either he like or not he will still charge to international criminal Court when he retire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Enice(m): 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash. this thread is trash. nobody, I repeat, nobody can do Baba anything. you dogs of afara just come online to say trash. first of all you guys don't have all the security details about the actions being taken by this government. so keep shut. you comment out of ignorance and expect others to take it. rubbish. on behalf of the country, Buhari has done what is right for us so that we can live in peace and harmony. if you don't like it, then go fvck yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Timatayo1:
Either he like or not he will still charge to international criminal Court when he retire
He needs to answer for his serial abuse of human rights since the 80's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Enice:
[s]trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash trash. this thread is trash. nobody, I repeat, nobody can do Baba anything. you dogs of afara just come online to say trash. first of all you guys don't have all the security details about the actions being taken by this government. so keep shut. you comment out of ignorance and expect others to take it. rubbish. on behalf of the country, Buhari has done what is right for us so that we can live in peace and harmony. if you don't like it, then go fvck yourself. [/s]
This country will not be reduced to a lawless jungle by the tyrant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Enice(m): 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

if una no like am, make una park commot. na simple mata.
Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Flier: 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
He feared being sanctioned or being stopped from attending Uk hospital
Baba is not ready to die

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by PicLtd: 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Oga sef get Oga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by PicLtd: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Flier:
Baba is not ready to die

This is what I suspected. Maybe the US and UK were thinking of giving him the Mugabe treatment and withdrawing their British citizenship from his children and even exposing his medical records, he had do a rethink and apply common sense.

A typical Nigerian values himself and family more than he values Nigeria. He cannot come and kill himself because of Sowore and Dasuki.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Magicians: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
You pathetic lot make me LAFTA.
Dasuki was locked up close to 5 years.
Sowore close to a year n it is only after Buhari willingly release them that your father of a coward can be gallivanting that the country will not be allowed to be reduce to a jungle.

Make I just de look your foolishness rolled up in amazing madness.

Vanhooijdonk:

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
PicLtd:
Oga sef get Oga.
shocked
Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
Enice:
if una no like am, make una park commot. na simple mata.
The country belongs to everyone. Obey the court orders- is that too much to ask.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
Flier:
Baba is not ready to die
Buhari and his handlers have succeeded in embarrassing themselves. The whole Nigerians were pleading with him to release those guys for over 5 months now but he was proving stubborn until international community draw am for ear. Pikin wey dem no teach for house Na for outside dem dey learn bitter lesson.
God save am. Britain for just block am from coming to their hospital.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by slimfit1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
He is still going there after what IPOD people faced on because of python dancing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
slimfit1:
He is still going there after what IPOD people faced on because of python dancing.
His crimes against humanity is too long to list.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 26, 2019
Magicians:
[s]You pathetic lot make me LAFTA.
Sowore close to a year n it is only after Buhari willingly release them that your father of a coward can be gallivanting that the country will not be allowed to be reduce to a jungle.

[/s]

Thrash
Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by TallPck1(m): 7:03am On Dec 26, 2019
So our own Major General Buhari can be scar d if international court

Musa have seen it all
Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by helinues: 7:15am On Dec 26, 2019
grin grin

That's according to wailers... Did Usa also pressure for the release of Dasuki?

Funniest part about the wailers, none of them never clamoured for the release of Journalist Agba Jalingo being detained by General Ayade , governor of Cross River state
Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Habakus: 7:19am On Dec 26, 2019
Magicians:
You pathetic lot make me LAFTA.

Bro, so why did Fg suddenly release Dasuki and Sowore?
I mean,why the sudden compliance to court orders?
Care to tell us,beyond what AGF said?
Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
Habakus:

Bro, so why did Fg suddenly release Dasuki and Sowore?
I mean,why the sudden compliance to court orders?
Care to tell us,beyond what AGF said?
Fear of ICC
Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
TallPck1:
So our own Major General Buhari can be scar d if international court

Musa have seen it all
shocked
Re: Buhari's Fear Of International Criminal Court Is Why Sowore Was Released by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
helinues:
grin grin

That's according to wailers... Did Usa also pressure for the release of Dasuki?

Funniest part about the wailers, none of them never clamoured for the release of Journalist Agba Jalingo being detained by General Ayade , governor of Cross River state
Ben Ayade was copying the precedence set by Tyrant Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: IGP Orders Probe Into Killing Of Footballer / Moment Kano State Government Announced Sanusi Lamido's Removal As Emir / Peter Obis' Action When 60 Traditional Rulers Travelled Without Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.