Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

This Guy Scammed Nairalanders On Nov 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Scammed Nairalanders On Nov 3 (815 Views)

This Image Best Describe Many Nairalanders On Nairaland And Other Social Media / Two Nairalanders On A Pre Wedding Photoshop / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Scammed Nairalanders On Nov 3 by superfitsez(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
oga,why you still dey alive?...I think say novv3 was the last day for you for this naija...

I'm talking to you ironman, you came here dey lament say you wan commit suicide, with suicide format,and a real G like me fall foram...........naira people,shey una remember this bitch ass niqqa,,,

https://www.nairaland.com/ironman15

make thunder wet don do for retirement fire your left nyash...give me back my 10k,I needam,,I dey owe one bolly woman..
Re: This Guy Scammed Nairalanders On Nov 3 by ebenezary(m): 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
I remembered him wella and one thing make me not to believe the guy all his post represent fraud and there was a time he said he raped his mother. I just refused to fall for the devil
Re: This Guy Scammed Nairalanders On Nov 3 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
superfitsez:
oga,why you still dey alive?...I think say novv3 was the last day for you for this naija...

I'm talking to you ironman, you came here dey lament say you wan commit suicide, with suicide format,and a real G like me fall foram...........naira people,shey una remember this bitch ass niqqa,,,

make thunder wet don do for retirement fire your left nyash...give me back my 10k,I needam,,I dey owe one bolly woman..
you no get joy. i doubt if you ever have one carry your faustrated life away
Re: This Guy Scammed Nairalanders On Nov 3 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
ebenezary:
I remembered him wella and one thing make me not to believe the guy all his post represent fraud and there was a time he said he raped his mother. I just refused to fall for the devil
oga who are you talking about?
Re: This Guy Scammed Nairalanders On Nov 3 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
superfitsez:

How did i scam you? i'll like you to come out with proofs

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Why Amaka Is Trending #1 Today On Twitter? See Why / Just For Fun : Question For Guys (let's Laugh Small) / Don't Be Too Open Hearted And Full Of Hope With A Woman You Just Met.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.