Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,042 members, 7,845,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo (2403 Views)

Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen / "See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju / Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by oyatz(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Can you please explain to me the meaning of 'Southern brotherhood and progression'?

topboss:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

FUNNY, YORUBA ARE NOW COMING OUT TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE.

COWARDS YORUBA MUSLIM, SERVING THEIR MASTER AT THE EXPENSE OF SOUTHERN BROTHERHOOD AND PROGRESSION.

COWARDS AFONJA THAT BETRAYED YORUBA NATION.
Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by topboss: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
oyatz:
Can you please explain to me the meaning of 'Southern brotherhood and progression'?

I TAKE IT U ARE FROM THE NORTH.

NORTHERN BROTHERHOOD IS OK FOR U.
Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by femolii: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Go and sit down are much pdp even pay you self if don't afraid of buhari just go straight to Abuja and confront him.
Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by oyatz(m): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
No, i am from the South.

Just explain the phrase 'Southern brotherhood and Progression' to me.

Thanks sir

topboss:

I TAKE IT U ARE FROM THE NORTH.

NORTHERN BROTHERHOOD IS OK FOR U.
Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by nairavsdollars(f): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Why not just say Tinubu is afraid of telling Buhari the truth?
Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by jaytee01(m): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
The biggest coward is that useful idiot named Femi Adesina. Always ready to lick arrse.

2 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by Dedetwo(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Elder Statesman and Afenifere chieftain, Chief Ayo Adebanjo on Wednesday said many Yorubas in the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) are cowards who are afraid of telling President Muhammadu Buhari the truth about his dictatorial rule.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Adebanjo while reacting to the release of former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki and Omoyele Sowore, convener of the Revolutionnow movement said he is not surprised by Buhari’s disregard for rule of law as he warned Nigerians before the 2015 presidential election.

Most Yorubas in APC are dummies who are afraid to look at Buhari in the face and tell him the truth that he is a dictator. I warned Nigerians about Buhari in 2015 but they ignored my advice. The result is what they are getting now”.

“I cannot be afraid of saying the truth. All I owe them is one bullet and even one bullet can’t harm me because I am already old. There is nothing I can be afraid of again”, he said.

https://www.independent.ng/many-yoruba-people-in-apc-are-cowards-ayo-adebanjo/

This dude is very economical with the truth. The factual fact remains that Yari.ba are inherent cowards and it goes beyond the silly members of All Progressives Congress (APC).
Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by ise82(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
They are really many; bunch of illiterates.
Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by Kuruptnigga: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
Tranquillity360:
Only yoruba muslims are cowards.

We yoruba christians are not.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by Born2Breed(f): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by Osaze007: 12:37am On Dec 26, 2019
Racoon:
Cowardice in their blood.Brigadier Babafemi Ogundipe couldn't holdout against an army controlled by Lt.Col.Yakubu Gowon/Murtala Mohammed in Ikeja Cantoment during the northern counter coup of 28-29 July 1966.Compare it to the the bravery of the likes of Lt.Col.Dimka(1976) & Maj.Gideon Gwarza Orkar(1990)

Same way Lt.Gen.Oladapo Donaldson Diya, Maj.Gen. Abdulkareem Adisa, Maj.Gen.Tajudeen Olarenwaju were weeping shamelessly before the then dreaded Major Hamza Al-Mustspha.

The SW leaders(Oni of Ife and Soun Of Ogbomosho) were the first to condemn the alleged involvement of the afore Officers in the phantom coup of Dec.1997 against Gen.Abacha even when the true nature of the coup has not been investigated.

How about runaway Igbo leaders
Azikwe
Ojukwu
Nnamdi kanu

You no Dey look person before you call your own name

1 Like

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by Osaze007: 12:37am On Dec 26, 2019
Jack500:

Abi now, they are not as brave as these piglets swimming in the mud.

Loooooool
Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by Racoon(m): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2019
Osaze007:
How about runaway Igbo leaders.Azikwe.Ojukwu and Nnamdi kanu
You no Dey look person before you call your own name
Histroy should have inform you that these people still held out their turfs for long before they cave in cowardice/diplomacy whatever you choose to call it.

Nnamdi Azikwe was a such Pan-Africanist that was even advising Lt.Col.Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu against leading the succession of Biafra from the Nigerian State.He simply moved over to the Nigerian side because he feel his vision for a greater unified Nigeria is being threatened.

As for Lt.Col.Ojukwu, I personally disagrees with the Eastern region to declear the Republic of Biafra in the initial stage because the region is not strong military wise but the continued progrom being visited on the Igbos pre & post July-1967 makes it a welcomed option.

Ojukwu alongside most of the then Nigerian Army Officers(Lt.Cols.Patrick Awunnah, Alex Madiebo, Mike Ivenso, Mike Imo, Banjo, Majors-Humfrey Chukwuka, Chukwa Patrick Nzeogwu, Adewale Ademoyega etc) held the Nigerian forces spell bound even with foreign nation assistance until the weapon of hunger(as advised by late Obafemi Awolowo) & diplomatic embargo have to be enlisted before they can have a phyrric victory.

Lt.Col.Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu held their grounds for long time before using diplomacy to abscond.No one could bully them around or easily suppress their convictions.However, our brothers from the other divide gives up to cowardice so easily on the go.Late Pa Micheal Imodu(Labour Leader)/Gani Fawenhimi, /Adekunle Ajasin, Omoyele Sowore are among the few resilient Yorubas of note that history will never forget.

2 Likes

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by aolawale025: 7:06am On Dec 26, 2019
He's saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by Osaze007: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
Racoon:
Histroy should have inform you that these people still held out their turfs for long before they cave in cowardice/diplomacy whatever you choose to call it.

Nnamdi Azikwe was a such Pan-Africanist that was even advising Lt.Col.Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu against leading the succession of Biafra from the Nigerian State.He simply moved over to the Nigerian side because he feel his vision for a greater unified Nigeria is being threatened.

As for Lt.Col.Ojukwu, I personally disagrees with the Eastern region to declear the Republic of Biafra in the initial stage because the region is not strong military wise but the continued progrom being visited on the Igbos pre & post July-1967 makes it a welcomed option.

Ojukwu alongside most of the then Nigerian Army Officers(Lt.Cols.Patrick Awunnah, Alex Madiebo, Mike Ivenso, Mike Imo, Banjo, Majors-Humfrey Chukwuka, Chukwa Patrick Nzeogwu, Adewale Ademoyega etc) held the Nigerian forces spell bound even with foreign nation assistance until the weapon of hunger(as advised by late Obafemi Awolowo) & diplomatic embargo have to be enlisted before they can have a phyrric victory.

Lt.Col.Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu held their grounds for long time before using diplomacy to abscond.No one could bully them around or easily suppress their convictions.However, our brothers from the other divide gives up to cowardice so easily on the go.Late Pa Micheal Imodu(Labour Leader)/Gani Fawenhimi, /Adekunle Ajasin, Omoyele Sowore are among the few resilient Yorubas of note that history will never forget.

Abeg see long epistle to defend cowardice
Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by orisa37: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
WHEN ONE IS A MAD ARSONIST, YOU BEG HIM.
Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by XANDERBOY85: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
To be fair....all southerners in that party are cowards! I don’t know how they manage to live with themselves and sleep at night given the blatant level of favouritism, nepotism and greed he shows towards his core muslim north and religion....all to the exclusion and detriment of the south and southerners!

Funny thing is Buhari no send and doesn’t give a fuc/k about our hurt feelings!? He knows our angst will not pass blowing of plenty grammar, so he can go to bed and sleep blissfully with his two eyes closed!

Shit gets real when start talking of the likes of Mazi Kanu or Sowore! shocked
Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
Built2last:
Even Yorubas know they are cowards. You have not said anything unknown sir
grin

1 Like

Re: Many Yoruba People In APC Are Cowards, Can't Tell Buhari Truth - Ayo Adebanjo by Yujin(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:
So far, i counted four threads today which by their topic alone, in an ordinary time would already be on page 10 and filled with accusations and counter-accusations....but they are idle and still on page 1 with the hours ticking by. So what happened?

Its simple to notice that the troublemakers, the rubble rousers are back in village and even though their phones remain with them communication capacity in village is lacking. So the bandwidth is quickly filled up and result in chocked traffic causing slow web page load.

When you think of your speedy activity online dont forget that Yorubaland made it possible. Anwhere else you do not enjoy such privilege.

Merry Christmas to my village brothers and sisters. I love you all, and return safely to Yorubaland after time with family at home.

Peace! grin
Lol. Always throwing shades.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau Attacks: Fulani, Miyetti Allah Leaders Arrested, Whisked To Abuja / FG Approves N654m To Deploy Hybrid Spectrum Against Radio Biafra Frequencies / Nnamdi Kanu Speech After Tinubu Accuses Him As The Mastermind of The Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.