Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,270 members, 7,849,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju (5123 Views)

Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor / The Return Of Igbo's That Migrated To IDU/IGODOMIGODO And IDAH Before 800AD / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by zionmde: 11:31am On Dec 26, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
See coward.
sorry to disappoint u bro
I know ur type
being bitter on a holiday like this says a lot about who u are
I don't know when last I had a chat with an agbero

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by fkj950ax(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2019
Azmanaty:
The Yoruba's would have been threatening the Igbo's with brimstone and fire + sniper.

Just coz he was attacked by the Fulani's/northerners, they took it in good fate and swallowed the hard pill. No noise, no condemnation from their leaders; nothing.

Ordinary small beating Igbo's gave their own son Amaechi, the Yoruba's were all over NL shouting, dont dare do that on any Yoruba or we will do this and that.

Obviously you are not an Igbo Son or Daughter.
The dude was beaten by criminals, not Hausas or Northerners.
They chanted Sai Baba because they agree with the ideology of GMB.

Many Nigerians, including Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas have condemned the act.

Your decision to pitch one tribe against another is why I said you aren't Igbo.
Igbos do not go around creating anarchy.

PS. I am Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Mightyhaiz: 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
Kemz77:
OP and all others, watch this video to the end. You will know why Yorubas will never ever challenge Northerners. And why they will always join Northerners to kill you. Even if Northerners is beating and killing them, and a fight breaks out between Northerners and Igbos, Yorubas will join Northerners and kill you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0f53aYJElw
wow
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by okeyglm: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
I could remember when they hausas wanted to be beat Charlie boy at wuse . igbos guys came in drove and save him. fought ruthlessly with the hausas and rescue him. truly yorubas are coward. spinless one at that

11 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by jimyjames(m): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Which kanu abeg, do you mean the one that is afraid to come home to bury his late parents, do you mean the one that ran to Ghana leaving his comrades in prison, you mean the one that spent over 2yeats in prison without saving himself? Tell me more.

Which biafra war you fight. Do you mean the one the south south people help you on. If not for them, the war would have ended before it started. But you have been beating empty chest since 4years ago, why can't you start the war if you igbos are man enough. Oh, cos south south people not ready yet right.

If you want to know the war Yorubas fight, tell your fathers and entire race to start one with them. Which war has igbo fight and win?

Yoruba's bunch of verbal warriors, grin be thankful to nnamdi KANU for working on sowores release when you Yoruba's abandoned him and called him an ijaw man

We fought the Biafra war against the entire Nigerian soldiers from middle belt , north south west and even Niger Delta republic joined Nigeria to fight us, the leader of Niger Delta republic Isaac boro and his Niger Delta republic army joined Nigeria during the war we biafrans killed him

Yoruba's has never fought a war before, even during the colonial era we Igbo's fought the colonial masters for 31 yrs while Yoruba's were colonized in 6 months

6 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by ikennamadu1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
Area4Area:
Same way Igbo leaders didn't condemn IPOB for their attack on Ekweremadu and Amaechi
This thing u write make sense to you.. Ehnnn bros....

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Pigsandidiots: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
zionmde:

sorry to disappoint u bro
I know ur type
being bitter on a holiday like this says a lot about who u are
I don't know when last I had a chat with an agbero
Shut up jare Mr coward.
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by nku5: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
Azmanaty:

My question is this: why are the Yoruba's and their leaders not condemning this vile act on Adeyanju?

Because 2023. If Buhari slaps Tinubu now sef he will shout sai baba! You for like slap the other cheek? grin

5 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Pigsandidiots: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
jimyjames:

Yoruba's bunch of verbal warriors, grin be thankful to nnamdi KANU for working on sowores release when you Yoruba's abandoned him and called him an ijaw man

We fought the Biafra war against the entire Nigerian soldiers from middle belt , north south west and even Niger Delta republic joined Nigeria to fight us, the leader of Niger Delta republic Isaac boro and his Niger Delta republic army joined Nigeria during the war we biafrans killed him

Yoruba's has never fought a war before, even during the colonial era we Igbo's fought the colonial masters for 31 yrs while Yoruba's were colonized in 6 months
grin I don't thank coward who is afraid to come down to his so called home to bury his late parents. I will take you and your coward albino serious when he has ball to come down to bury his parents. grin.

Igbo fought colonial master for 31years, another ipob stat. Not only 31, na 500years. Who takes people that just 179 of my tribe soldiers chased away over 500 of their coward so called armies at ore serious.

Did you not fight the war against Britain, US, and the rest of the world again? grin

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by ludd2018: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
It is op I never thought of this . That beating was too bad n yorubas kept quiet. Terrible

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Basic123: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol be thankful nnamdi KANU worked for sowores release

We Igbo's are not verbal warriors, we fought the biafran war for 3 yrs with no food no weapons what war has the Yoruba's fought?
Imagine this one whose the only war his ancestor has ever fought is the lost Biafran war asking which war has Yoruba fought?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by jimyjames(m): 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
Basic123:

Imagine this one whose the only war his ancestor has ever fought is the lost Biafran war asking which war has Yoruba fought?

grin

Yes am asking you which war has the Yoruba's fought?

We Igbo's fought the colonial masters for 31 yrs while it took them just 6 months to colonize Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by ludd2018: 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
Is terrible they can't talk if it is Ipob that did the beating they 'll be running their mouth. Now it was done by fulanis and they keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by jimyjames(m): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
grin I don't thank coward who is afraid to come down to his so called home to bury his late parents. I will take you and your coward albino serious when he had ball to come down to bury his parents. grin.

Igbo fought colonial master for 31years, another ipob stat. Not only 31, na 500years. Who takes people that just 179 of my tribe soldiers chased away over 500 of their coward so called armies at ore serious.

Did you not fight the war against Britain, US, and the rest of the world again? grin

Lol we all know Yoruba's are verbal warriors and has never fought a war so when we Igbo's talk of war Yoruba's should remain silence we will start taken Yoruba's serious the day they fight a war,

A Yoruba man will verbally start a fight and when its about to turn physical he will ask you to wait for him to go home and pull off his shirt, hahah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
tiger28:
Adeyanju, Gani fawehinmi, Fela , Abiola, Soyinka, OBJ, SOWORE are some of the Yorubas that physically ( no audio) fought against tyranny , Protested in the face of BRUTAL punishments and incarceration. Meanwhile, Ojukwu RAN AWAY leaving behind MILLIONS of his kinsmen to die, Nnamdi Kanu did same leaving behind his supporters then crying about just the killing of his DOG. And CHARLY BOY (Adeyanju's Protesting Partner) took almost a million dollars bribe from the govt while Adeyanju ( his Partner) was in jail. Hmmmm IBOS........ SOMETHING is inherently WRONG with them.
This guy even mentioned OBJ
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Basic123: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
jimyjames:

Yes am asking you which war has the Yoruba's fought?

We Igbo's fought the colonial masters for 31 yrs while it took them just 6 months to colonize Yoruba
Give me a reference to your chestbeating,just a reference!

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Youngmaster0(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
okeyglm:
I could remember when they hausas wanted to be beat Charlie boy at wuse . igbos guys came in drove and save him. fought ruthlessly with the hausas and rescue him. truly yorubas are coward. spinless one at that

I also remember when hausa person wanted to try that with Peter obi in Abuja.. Our Igbo brother dislodge their attack quickly

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Youngmaster0(m): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=Basic123 post=85231393]

And you lost urs to fulanis

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by jimyjames(m): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
Basic123:

Give me a reference to your chestbeating,just a reference!

Go and read about the ekwumeku war against the British

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Youngmaster0(m): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
Basic123:

And you lost urs to fulanis
grin
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by enemybulldozer(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Area4Area:
Same way Igbo leaders didn't condemn IPOB for their attack on Ekweremadu and Amaechi
Mr Igbo impostor, I thought you said you're not an afonja, why are you defending them??

5 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Jack500: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol be thankful nnamdi KANU worked for sowores release

We Igbo's are not verbal warriors, we fought the biafran war for 3 yrs with no food no weapons what war has the Yoruba's fought?

U mean the killing and suyalizing of 3 million Ibos, that's not war, it is massacre.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by jimyjames(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
Jack500:

U mean the killing and suyalizing of 3 million Ibos, that's not war, it is massacre.

A war of 10 thousands biafran soldiers against 200 thousand Nigerian soldiers that lasted for 3 yrs with thousands of Nigerian soldiers killed

That's a brave war for biafrans

3 million died cause of starvation not in battle

5 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Odenjiji: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
Kemz77:
OP and all others, watch this video to the end. You will know why Yorubas will never ever challenge Northerners. And why they will always join Northerners to kill you. Even if Northerners is beating and killing them, and a fight breaks out between Northerners and Igbos, Yorubas will join Northerners and kill you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

This is serious.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Ikinternational: 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
Area4Area:
Invariably you are now equating the Igbos and northerners and portraying both as savages but tomorrow you'd come online telling us that the northerners are illiterates and Igbos are the most educated. Continue abeg

I bet you think you're smart. lol
You think we can't see what you just did? lol

Play dumb when it's convenient. It's okay

Master deflector..lol

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by 77up(m): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:
Was/Is Deji fighting for the interests of Yoruba's?

@ op, were you at the scene? Cos me wondering how you got to know Deji was beaten by Hausa.. Abuja is a metropolitan city for Christ sake
I blame you for minding the stupid idiot op and his unfortunate cohorts angry , do they ever know the road to Abuja? Answer is no so how did your think they will understand the bold.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Osaze007: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
So Igbo people adeyanju is no longer a pdp member he’s now a Yoruba man

I hope una eye go clear this igbos won’t even support a pdp Yoruba member

1 Like

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Osaze007: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Kemz77:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

Looooooooooool Igbo obsession with Yoruba no be here

Show me a video with a Yoruba man coming up with fake stories about Igbo people

The way you people obsess over Yoruba people no be here

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Naira Notes Will Soon Go Into Extinction / N40bn Scam: Vaswani Brothers Flee Nigeria / Buhahri Is On Cnn Now ,afraid To To Look Up And Face The Camera (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.