Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju (5128 Views)

Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor / The Return Of Igbo's That Migrated To IDU/IGODOMIGODO And IDAH Before 800AD / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Ndibunna: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
Azmanaty:
The Yoruba's would have been threatening the Igbo's with brimstone and fire + sniper.

Just coz he was attacked by the Fulani's/northerners, they took it in good fate and swallowed the hard pill. No noise, no condemnation from their leaders; nothing.

Ordinary small beating Igbo's gave their own son Amaechi, the Yoruba's were all over NL shouting, dont dare do that on any Yoruba or we will do this and that.

Oh you even take them serious.

Don't next time.

They can't do nada even IBB confirmed that.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Pigsandidiots: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol we all know Yoruba's are verbal warriors and has never fought a war so when we Igbo's talk of war Yoruba's should remain silence we will start taken Yoruba's serious the day they fight a war,

A Yoruba man will verbally start a fight and when its about to turn physical he will ask you to wait for him to go home and pull off his shirt, hahah
Lol, yorubas don't fight war to lose, we fight it to win. We don't leave our comrades on the war front and run away. Every activist in this nation are yorubas, I don't need to mention names. I can't remember any igbo dead or alive that is an activist.

Who takes people that run away down to east in 1999 thinking yorubas were about to burn down the nation. Only ordinary warning, they already jump into 911 to east, tagging our anger OSO ABIOLA. And this one think I can take such coward serious.

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Pigsandidiots: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
Osaze007:

Looooooooooool Igbo obsession with Yoruba no be here

Show me a video with a Yoruba man coming up with fake stories about Igbo people

The way you people obsess over Yoruba people no be here
I tell you. We know them no be today. Their desperation is well known. Reason they are inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Osaze007: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ndibunna:

Oh you even take them serious.

Don't next time.

They can't do nada even IBB confirmed that.

You know Gowon confirmed Igbo cowardice right ?

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by enemybulldozer(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Lol, yorubas don't fight war to lose, we fight it to win. We don't leave our comrades on the war front and run away. Every activist in this nation are yorubas, I don't need to mention names. I can't remember any igbo dead or alive that is an activist.

Who takes people that run away down to east in 1999 thinking yorubas were about to burn down the nation. Only ordinary warning, they already jump into 911 to east, tagging our anger OSO ABIOLA. And this one think I can take such coward serious.

name one yoruba activist.let start from there

1 Like

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by fyneguy: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
okeyglm:
I could remember when they hausas wanted to be beat Charlie boy at wuse . igbos guys came in drove and save him. fought ruthlessly with the hausas and rescue him. truly yorubas are coward. spinless one at that

Why didnt Igbo rescue Ekweremadu and Amaechi when they were attacked? Simple - politics.

Yoruba do not see Adeyanju as someone fighting for them.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Osaze007: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
enemybulldozer:

How about you name one Igbo activist ?

Apart from independence struggle by Azikwe
What have igbos really done in Nigeria
Did you fight to end northern rule of Nigeria
Did you fight for democracy
Absolutely nothing
Just playing hyena in polictics since 1960s
Very useless

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
jimyjames:

And Yoruba's are verbal warriors cowards
you just quoted one of them.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
jimyjames:

Yoruba's bunch of verbal warriors, grin be thankful to nnamdi KANU for working on sowores release when you Yoruba's abandoned him and called him an ijaw man

We fought the Biafra war against the entire Nigerian soldiers from middle belt , north south west and even Niger Delta republic joined Nigeria to fight us, the leader of Niger Delta republic Isaac boro and his Niger Delta republic army joined Nigeria during the war we biafrans killed him

Yoruba's has never fought a war before, even during the colonial era we Igbo's fought the colonial masters for 31 yrs while Yoruba's were colonized in 6 months
grin

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Pigsandidiots: 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Lol, you won't dare me. I will name more than 5 for you.
Fela
Gani fawehinmi
Madam kuti (Fela's mother)
Tai solarin
Muis banire.

Oya mention any igbo one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Pigsandidiots: 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Osaze007:

Absolutely nothing
Very useless
He can't, cos they have none

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 27, 2019
Odenjiji:

This is serious.

They have been hiding this side about them but the truth must come out soon.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Sonnyboom: 12:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Same Kanu that couldn't fight for himself but elope in olosho attire to yonder ?

jimyjames:

Lol be thankful nnamdi KANU worked for sowores release

We Igbo's are not verbal warriors, we fought the biafran war for 3 yrs with no food no weapons what war has the Yoruba's fought?

1 Like

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by tsdarkside(m): 12:28am On Dec 27, 2019
Azmanaty:

My question is this: why are the Yoruba's and their leaders not condemning this vile act on Adeyanju?

because he is not yoruba....
look at the guy for crying out loud....!!

a yoruba name doesnt make you yoruba....

anyways,yorubas dont play this types of senseless games....
and they proved it again by not gettin involved in sowores madness....
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Invariably you are now equating the Igbos and northerners and portraying both as savages but tomorrow you'd come online telling us that the northerners are illiterates and Igbos are the most educated. Continue abeg
can you compare sleeping to death
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Dedetwo(m): 12:38am On Dec 27, 2019
Azmanaty:
The Yoruba's would have been threatening the Igbo's with brimstone and fire + sniper.

Just coz he was attacked by the Fulani's/northerners, they took it in good fate and swallowed the hard pill. No noise, no condemnation from their leaders; nothing.

Ordinary small beating Igbo's gave their own son Amaechi, the Yoruba's were all over NL shouting, dont dare do that on any Yoruba or we will do this and that.

It must be remembered that Yari.ba were originally from Burkina Faso and had followed Fulani to migrate to northern region. The Yari.ba was a creation of Fulani which denotes many things including the peoples' place in Burkina Faso. Yari.ba people have long standing link with Fulani and people of northern region. The type of beat down given to the Yari.ba fellow could be regarded as a brotherly misunderstanding. The lack of response is nothing but a sheer cowardice.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Dedetwo(m): 12:41am On Dec 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Invariably you are now equating the Igbos and northerners and portraying both as savages but tomorrow you'd come online telling us that the northerners are illiterates and Igbos are the most educated. Continue abeg

What type of stream of thought do you have? There was no slightest act of equating or portraying of anything in what the poster had posited.
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Dedetwo(m): 12:48am On Dec 27, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

They just love any thieving politician in APc

Even if they see Tinubu carrying money in bullion vans... They won't even bother

That's why the country cannot progress

The Yari.ba peeps have lost every fathomable pedigree in the socio-political climate in Nigeria. You listen to Yari.ba at your peril.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by AmuDimpka: 3:18am On Dec 27, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
grin I don't thank coward who is afraid to come down to his so called home to bury his late parents. I will take you and your coward albino serious when he has ball to come down to bury his parents. grin.

Igbo fought colonial master for 31years, another ipob stat. Not only 31, na 500years. Who takes people that just 179 of my tribe soldiers chased away over 500 of their coward so called armies at ore serious.

Did you not fight the war against Britain, US, and the rest of the world again? grin

But he said is true, Yoruba has never fought any modern war, it took less than 300 whites to colonise you, the Igbo fought the whites for over 30 years from Aba Riot, to Anglo Aro Awe, to Ekumeku wars to Onitsha uprising

I think the Igbo have a robust history of fighting .... They even bear is as a surname "agha" meaning war

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by jimyjames(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2019
Pigsandidiots:

Lol I don't blame you, you don't even know the meaning of an activist

Who takes verbal warriors like Yoruba's serious, their fight starts with mouth and end with mouth they will never throw a punch ,
a Yoruba man will verbally start a fight , when things are about to turn physical, he will ask you to wait, he will go home and pull off his new shirt and trouser first grin. Forget he's not coming back

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by okeyglm: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2019
fyneguy:

Why didnt Igbo rescue Ekweremadu and Amaechi when they were attacked? Simple - politics.

Yoruba do not see Adeyanju as someone fighting for them.
who attacked them. is it hausa , fulani or yoruba
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by enemybulldozer(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Pigsandidiots:
Lol, you won't dare me. I will name more than 5 for you.
Fela
Gani fawehinmi
Madam kuti (Fela's mother)
Tai solarin
Muis banire.

Oya mention any igbo one.
Tell me what made the people you mentioned activists.
What have they done in betterment of the common man??
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by enemybulldozer(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
Osaze007:

Absolutely nothing
Very useless
Nnamdi Kanu

Chinua achebe

Chimanda ngozi adiche

Margaret ekpo

Okey ndibe

And many more
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Osaze007: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Nnamdi Kanu

Chinua achebe

Chimanda ngozi adiche

Margaret ekpo

Okey ndibe

And many more

Wetin chiamanda Dey find for this list ?
Achebe was nothing but a propaganda
Idk who ndibe is

1 Like

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by enemybulldozer(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Osaze007:

Wetin chiamanda Dey find for this list ?
Achebe was nothing but a propaganda
Idk who ndibe is
Name one yoruba activists.
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Osaze007: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Name one yoruba activists.

Anthony enahoro did more than any Igbo man alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Sheyi Makes Shocking ‘revelation’ About Apostle Suleman / Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? / How Dayo Adeneye Lost APC House Of Assembly Ticket For Odogbolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.