Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju (5127 Views)

Chase Out Any Igbo That Fails To Vote Peter Obi From Igboland - Pastor / The Return Of Igbo's That Migrated To IDU/IGODOMIGODO And IDAH Before 800AD / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Marcelo290(m): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
helinues:
Was/Is Deji fighting for the interests of Yoruba's?

@ op, were you at the scene? Cos me wondering how you got to know Deji was beaten by Hausa.. Abuja is a metropolitan city for Christ sake
This one obviously didn't watch the video. Nobi only metropolitan, what of Cosmopolitan?
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Kapilta(m): 12:02am On Dec 28, 2019
This is so ridiculous. Who told you anybody cares about Deji. The only people that i think cares about him for now are probably the minority pdp goons. He can die for all i care since he said he love Nigeria. It wouldn't be that bad if his blood is used as sacrifice.

Same way nobody cares about Sowore applies to Deji. Any Yoruba or person accustomed to Yorubaland that carry Nigeria on his head will only die nonsensical death. These days it's Yorubaland or nothing.
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Kapilta(m): 12:13am On Dec 28, 2019
AmuDimpka:

But he said is true, Yoruba has never fought any modern war, it took less than 300 whites to colonise you, the Igbo fought the whites for over 30 years from Aba Riot, to Anglo Aro Awe, to Ekumeku wars to Onitsha uprising

I think the Igbo have a robust history of fighting .... They even bear is as a surname "agha" meaning war
no tribe in Nigeria fought more war thab Yorubas. We fought the fons known as dahomey, we fought fulanis, we fought nupe, we fought binis. Just name them. The nupes conquered Lagos, it was retaken after many years, the binis did, it was retaken too. Even Ilorin that doesn't originally belong to Yoruba abinitio was fought over after the fulanis killed afonja and Yoruba won the war till after the brits integrated the system and handed it back to the fulanis. Yorubas deliberately handed over to be colonized by the brits without war even OOni of Ife wrote letter to the brits to come over to Ife after hearing the Oyo empire has accepted them. If there was a fight, you think the brits would have a smooth ride? You must be joking. Even the Yorubas in now Benin delibrately sent letters to the French who were then in Togo to come to their land.

Which war did you fight more than Yoruba. Better read ogbeni.
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Kapilta(m): 12:15am On Dec 28, 2019
jimyjames:

And Yoruba's are verbal warriors cowards
if so, why was Benjamin Adekunle every ibo nightmare and your late ojuiku wouldn't dare say a word when he hear 'that ota man' is passing by.
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Kapilta(m): 12:20am On Dec 28, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol be thankful nnamdi KANU worked for sowores release

We Igbo's are not verbal warriors, we fought the biafran war for 3 yrs with no food no weapons what war has the Yoruba's fought?
grin grin grin grin why are these folks so delusional though? So it was Namadi Kunu that fought for Sowore to be released? Same person that couldn't fight for himself to at least be granted freedom to come bury his mother? He was even begging the fulani government. Very deluded fellow.
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by AmuDimpka: 12:20am On Dec 28, 2019
Kapilta:
no tribe in Nigeria fought more war thab Yorubas. We fought the fons known as dahomey, we fought fulanis, we fought nupe, we fought binis. Just name them. The nupes conquered Lagos, it was retaken after many years, the binis did, it was retaken too. Even Ilorin that doesn't originally belong to Yoruba abinitio was fought over after the fulanis killed afonja and Yoruba won the war till after the brits integrated the system and handed it back to the fulanis. Yorubas deliberately handed over to be colonized by the brits without war even OOni of Ife wrote letter to the brits to come over to Ife after hearing the Oyo empire has accepted them. If there was a fight, you think the brits would have a smooth ride? You must be joking. Even the Yorubas in now Benin delibrately sent letters to the French who were then in Togo to come to their land.

I am not talking about ancient war

.Yoruba never fought Brits and also we are talking about modern warfare not now and arrow war
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Kapilta(m): 12:31am On Dec 28, 2019
AmuDimpka:

I am not talking about ancient war

.Yoruba never fought Brits and also we are talking about modern warfare not now and arrow war

smh. See tacticts. Like war is not war. You bring the modern war, even the ancient war, we never go find trouble, they brought it to us. So bring the war and let's see.

But before you do, don't forget Benjamin Adekunle and don't forget how Awolowo perished millions soul with just pen and paper. We'll be waiting for you

all the years when our forefathers were fighting defending our lands i wonder were yours were.

And yes, i said it in my first post, we didn't fight Brits, we deliberately accepted them with open hands, Ooni of Ife even had to write them letter to come over to Ife. Same way the Yorubas in Benin wrote invitation letter to the french who were then in Togo.

We don't fight unnecessary war down here unlike you, you fought brits for 30 years but at the end, you were captured and still colonized, you fought biafra war ending up with with plenty casualties losing million souls and yet today you are still here. We don't fight unnecessary war here, bring to us an unavoidable war and you will see maybe we are trully cowards or not.
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by GamalNasser: 12:46am On Dec 28, 2019
helinues:

@ op, were you at the scene? Cos me wondering how you got to know Deji was beaten by Hausa.. Abuja is a metropolitan city for Christ sake

You like fooling yourself
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by JonDon12: 12:53am On Dec 28, 2019
Lol. Look at all the sophisticated excuses the Yoruba are coming up with. Audio fighters. Keyboard Gangsters. Yoruba deserve everything they get. People that don't want to fight but make excuses while hausa man bashing your teeth in
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by enemybulldozer(m): 6:00am On Dec 28, 2019
Osaze007:

Anthony enahoro did more than any Igbo man alive
What did Anthony enahoro do that made him better than any Igbo man alive??

What if I tell you that there is no yoruba man that can do what kanu has done.
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by jimyjames(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2019
Kapilta:
grin grin grin grin why are these folks so delusional though? So it was Namadi Kunu that fought for Sowore to be released? Same person that couldn't fight for himself to at least be granted freedom to come bury his mother? He was even begging the fulani government. Very deluded fellow.

Be thankful to nnamdi KANU for working hard for sowores release

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by jimyjames(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2019
Kapilta:
if so, why was Benjamin Adekunle every ibo nightmare and your late ojuiku wouldn't dare say a word when he hear 'that ota man' is passing by.

Lol adekunle who couldn't even defeat ogbugo KALU

Read this

Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by AmuDimpka: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2019
Kapilta:
smh. See tacticts. Like war is not war. You bring the modern war, even the ancient war, we never go find trouble, they brought it to us. So bring the war and let's see.

But before you do, don't forget Benjamin Adekunle and don't forget how Awolowo perished millions soul with just pen and paper. We'll be waiting for you

all the years when our forefathers were fighting defending our lands i wonder were yours were.

And yes, i said it in my first post, we didn't fight Brits, we deliberately accepted them with open hands, Ooni of Ife even had to write them letter to come over to Ife. Same way the Yorubas in Benin wrote invitation letter to the french who were then in Togo.

We don't fight unnecessary war down here unlike you, you fought brits for 30 years but at the end, you were captured and still colonized, you fought biafra war ending up with with plenty casualties losing million souls and yet today you are still here. We don't fight unnecessary war here, bring to us an unavoidable war and you will see maybe we are trully cowards or not.

Dude you didn't have the guys to fight british
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by AmuDimpka: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2019
Kapilta:

Lozl... You fought war when Afonja went to buy machinariies to fight for him... Alimi took your lands

Dahomey women defeated you....

Benin came and had their military in Lagos

Which war and land did you win from your so called wars

Make I laugh abeg
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by Danzakidakura(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2019
helinues:

slave will always protect his slave master,keep it up
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by gidgiddy: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2019
Azmanaty:
The Yoruba's would have been threatening the Igbo's with brimstone and fire + sniper.

Just coz he was attacked by the Fulani's/northerners, they took it in good fate and swallowed the hard pill. No noise, no condemnation from their leaders; nothing.

Ordinary small beating Igbo's gave their own son Amaechi, the Yoruba's were all over NL shouting, dont dare do that on any Yoruba or we will do this and that.

When it comes to Northerners, Yorubas lose their voice because they have since accepted Northerners to be their slave masters.

But if it had been Igbos who beat up Deji Adeyanju, they would have been shouting all over the place.

Anything to do with the North, Yorubas revert to their slave status.
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by orunto27: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2019
Igbo means Bush and Weeds. Igbo Criminals, igbo Kwenu. Igbo would finish Adeyanju if he careless and hide his corpse.
Re: Imagine If It Was The Igbo's That Beat Up Adeyanju by orisa37: 8:01am On May 30, 2020
Yorubas know that the Igbos are not immoral and would not dare behave stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out Biafra Soldiers In Europe / BREAKING NEWS ON IGHOHO / FG Approves 499 Licences For Buying And Selling Solid Minerals In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.