Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria (35299 Views)

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? / 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2007
You thought! I'll partake as a member of d audience very soon
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2007
Very funny .,
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 9:54am On May 06, 2007
I feel like i can answer most questions but i know d hot seat na die.

Mustay:

I'll partake as a member of d audience very soon

Dts gd.Call me with ur lifeline if u need to.LOL
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 1:33pm On May 06, 2007
U just might see me there LOL
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 4:46am On May 07, 2007
Oh really make u share d money with nairalanders.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2007
I meant as part audience of the. Thats the farthest i can go
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2007
9ja4eva:

I feel like i can answer most questions but i know d hot seat na die.

Dts gd.Call me with your lifeline if u need to.LOL

my relation got there and it's one helluva task 2 be part of the audience
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by viee(f): 1:14pm On May 07, 2007
saw the celebrity edition on friday; it was fantastic!

one of the best
chika Okpala was at his best
joke Silva is so graceful;admire her alot wink

the show was just kiss
the idea behind that particular edition is even more commendable
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 4:07am On May 08, 2007
Mustay:

my relation got there and it's one helluva task 2 be part of the audience

Yeah i can imagine.D place wld be really hot as d name implies.

viee:

saw the celebrity edition on friday; it was fantastic!

one of the best
chika Okpala was at his best
joke Silva is so graceful;admire her alot wink

the show was just kiss
the idea behind that particular edition is even more commendable

For real?Always respected Joke though.Think shes adorable
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by BabyCakes(f): 5:53am On May 08, 2007
Unfortunately, I think the Nigerian version has the poorest stage set up. I have watched the one in the UK, US and even the one in India and all the studios are well lit, and are of a very good standard. Sometimes, you even hear the audience in the Naija version, muttering the answers! to the point that the presenter has to ask them to be quiet! They are trying sha, but they can do better. Pls dont hate me! i'm just being honest
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2007
The young shall grow. D presenter sef no be millionaire
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 6:39am On May 09, 2007
@ mnstay how do you Know that about the host?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by inyangie(f): 2:23pm On May 09, 2007
hi guys, who wants to be a millionaire is cool, i wish i can be on the show, i like frank Edoho's looks, spoken english n command of audience. concerning pat and chidi, i guess chidi mokeme is more handsome than pat attah. i like his voice the most wink
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by exotique(f): 3:21pm On May 09, 2007
"If wishes were horses, then, "
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 8:02pm On May 09, 2007
Cabal- I listened to his interview last year and he confirmed that unlike the Us and sa and others, he actually aint a millionaire
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by busygirl(f): 9:18pm On May 09, 2007
I saW a book today on who wants to be a millonaire. It has all the questions and answers in it.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2007
maybe he wasjust being modest but quite frankly , he is actualy a millionaire. Frank
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 7:11am On May 11, 2007
U mean Frank Edohor?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by garusgq(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2007
follow nigers itsn not easy at all to be on the hot sit
grin

Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 9:13pm On May 11, 2007
what da f,

who da f,

what has Valdes got 2 do with,

Nip this at the bud guys

@ 9ja yeah Frank edoho
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by nigeria1: 10:09pm On May 11, 2007
If you really want to be in millions , just contact me,
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by joobreel(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2007
not a bad show. i love it cos one has the opportunity to learn more (from the questions. i also llike the presenter- Frank Edoho. he such a well kept dude
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Egavlas(m): 10:29pm On May 11, 2007
Just finished watching today's episode. A girl who is a medical student , would not use her lifeline even when it was obvious she didnt know the answer. She went home with only 20k . I felt like kicking her. You can imagine what her friends and family would think.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Proshareng: 10:39pm On May 11, 2007
To be a millionaire, you have to go about it the tested and tried manner, intelligent investing.

Want to know more, stay glued to market intelligence and be disciplined in your application of information that comes to you, Not get rich quick schemes.

Thanks

'debola Alile
www.proshareng.com
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by BBoy3(m): 12:13am On May 12, 2007
I beg comot with yo proshare ad angry
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Egavlas(m): 12:22am On May 12, 2007
B-Boy:

I beg comot with yo proshare ad angry

hehehehe grin
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Egavlas(m): 12:27am On May 12, 2007
Proshareng:

To be a millionaire, you have to go about it the tested and tried manner, intelligent investing.

Want to know more, stay glued to market intelligence and be disciplined in your application of information that comes to you, Not get rich quick schemes.

Thanks

'debola Alile
www.proshareng.com

I just hate it when I want to read an article on a site and am asked to sign up to read. Just hate it. Much more when that article in question is being culled from another source angry
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2007
Tell that clown 2 get off this thread and now
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by gisaa(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2007
to get ahead on the programme let me some trick u need to know.
1. try to pass the first question urself,and if not choose the option "ask the people in house".

2 when u get to second stage and u are hook use the option "phone a friend" make sure u call a friend who is good in dat area,if not u can call ur family member.

3.computer option should always be ur last option.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2007
Thats not true.

50/50 is used when u have an idea but are just confused btw Some options it helps you narrow down

U phone a friend when the question is on a field Ur friend is good in and you are just clueless

there's no best order in which the use of life lines is arranged at all
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 4:37pm On May 12, 2007
I have watched ice show and have on the show couple of times and I Know that much
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by finemocha(f): 5:50pm On May 12, 2007
ok please that bobo is not cute oh. abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Messages Ebuka Got From Mother And Daughter / BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization / Bbnaija: Meet The 5 Newest Housemates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.