Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria (35298 Views)

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / How Many Times Must One Play 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? / 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2007
that's from ur eye's point of view right? grin
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 11:10am On May 13, 2007
cabali:

what da f,

who da f,

what has Valdes got 2 do with,

Nip this at the bud guys

@ Nigeria yeah Frank edoho

Oh really.Suprised to hear dt.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2007
yeah. and he's my elder brother too. So, I Know
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 3:16am On May 14, 2007
Oh for real?My first time hearing it though
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cgift(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2007
I really have never tried t osecur a chance to play. If i gt on to that seat, iam too sure i will go home with not less than N1m! Believe me, I will play some day.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by angeltolly(f): 10:21am On May 14, 2007
Salvage:

Just finished watching today's episode. A girl who is a medical student , would not use her lifeline even when it was obvious she didnt know the answer. She went home with only 20k . I felt like kicking her. You can imagine what her friends and family would think.

shocked shocked shocked
Can just believe someone studing medicine can be as dull as dat not to know the funtion of a radiator. NA WA OOOO. NIGERIAN STUDENTS.

WHAT  TYPE OF FUTURE ARE WILL BUILDING IN NIGERIA, INFACT SHE"S A DISGRACE TO DIS GENERATION. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cgift(m): 10:51am On May 14, 2007
why run someone down like that @angeltolly? You think you are omni-science -even if you're in FUTA? Pls back off angry
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by seun001(m): 1:07pm On May 14, 2007
WELL,ITS NOT EVERYBODY THAT GETS LUCKY BY INVESTING.PERSONNALY,I THINK THIS IS BASICALLY A WAY TO GET ABOVE THE POVERTY LINE WITH YOUR BRAINS.WITH THE LEVEL OF POVERTY IN NIGERIA,THIS IS A WAY TO JUMP START SOMEBODY WITHOUT HAVING TO DO MENIAL JOBS OR TRAVEL ABROAD TO WASH PLATES WHEN YOU ARE INTELLIGENT.THE MUCH NEEDED CAPITAL FLOWS INTO YOUR HANDS AND YOU START BUSINESS FROM THERE AND GRADUALLY IT GROWS AND IN TURN HELP THOSE AROUND YOU GET BETTER.

THERES NO PARTICULAR WAY TO USE YOUR LIFELINES  IN THE GAME YOU JUST HAVE TO TRUST YOUR GUTS.BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO REALISE WHEN TO CASH IN AND RUN OTHERWISE PSSH,

FRANK ODOHO IS JUST BEEN SIMPLE WHEN HE SAYS HIS IS NOT A MILLINAIRE YET,COS I KNOW HE HAS A CUSTOM NUMBER FOR HIS JEEP AND IN NAIJA B4 YOU CAN WANT A CUSTOM NUMBER PLATE FOR YOUR CAR,U MUST BE COMFORTABLE TO AN EXTENT.SO HE DOES WANT EVERYBODY  TRYING TO MOLEST HIM TO RELEASE SOMETHING HENCE HIS MODESTY.

I DO REALLY THINK THE SHOW IS REALLY OFF THE HOOK,BUT ITS DIFFICULT TO GET TO THE HOTSEAT AND EVEN THE AUDIENCE,U HAVE TO GO THRU A TUG OF WAR TO GET THERE.

TO EVERYBODY THAT WANTS TO TRY IT JUST GO AHEAD AND INVEST YOUR WINNINGS VERY WELL.CHEERS
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 5:52pm On May 14, 2007
angeltolly:

shocked shocked shocked
Can just believe someone studing medicine can be as dull as that not to know the funtion of a radiator. NA WA OOOO. NIGERIAN STUDENTS.

WHAT  TYPE OF FUTURE ARE WILL BUILDING IN NIGERIA, INFACT SHE"S A DISGRACE TO DIS GENERATION. shocked shocked shocked shocked

REALIZE THAT SOMETIMES, STAGE FRIGHT SEIZES THEIR SENSES AT TIMES.

@ CABALI, FRANK AIN'T A MILLIONAIRE!!!!
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Egavlas(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2007
Mustay:

REALIZE THAT SOMETIMES, STAGE FRIGHT SEIZES THEIR SENSES AT TIMES.

My issue is not that she didnt know the answer, but that she had a lifeline to use but refused to use it even after admitting that she didnt know the answer. Even Frank Idoho went beyond himself to subtely ask her to use her lifeline but she went ahead to answer blindly
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by silat(f): 11:31am On May 15, 2007
i watch who wants to be a millionaire' and its a nice programme. i also discovered dat it has helped me in crrent affairs, so many tins i did not know,i knew dem wen i started following d program. Well i advice us to watch d program, it will help every1 of us, nobody will tell me he or she knows all d answers to d qstns dat are asked in dat program. gudday all of u and have a nice time wit nairaland.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by oge4real(f): 12:30pm On May 15, 2007
i luv that show,very educating.I wish to participate one day.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2007
i'M GOONA PARTAKE IN D LIVE AUDIENCE THIS WEEKEND. HOPE I GET 2 WIN.

CABALI, 9JA4EVA PRAY 4 ME O!
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by bdaf(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2007
i ve watched the programme once!

come to think of it; i want to be a millionaire.

wha can help me.
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by viee(f): 1:08pm On May 17, 2007
Mustay, will pray cool
but why live audience
why not the hot sit? undecided
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 1:16am On May 19, 2007
Mustay:

i'M GOONA PARTAKE IN D LIVE AUDIENCE THIS WEEKEND. HOPE I GET 2 WIN.

CABALI, 9JA4EVA PRAY 4 ME O!

LOL i will oh.Just call me when u need to call someone i wld ansa ur questions or better still call Nairaland.LOL
Dnt forget to give me ma share oh

Mustay:

Yeah i dnt tink he is
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2007
Am at d studio now and god damn it, there are peeps who've been here as early as 5 am
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2007
Viee some peeps have spent about 15k to be part of d hot seat
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 12:22pm On May 19, 2007
It's really crazy in here!
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 1:13pm On May 19, 2007
. . .too bad! Couldn't get d band to enter. My relation is here. Perhaps that one might win
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 8:44pm On May 19, 2007
LOl

So did he win?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by viee(f): 10:46am On May 21, 2007
Mustay:

It's really crazy in here!

REALLY?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by viee(f): 10:49am On May 21, 2007
Mustay:

Viee some peeps have spent about 15k to be part of d hot seat

WHY IS THAT? shocked

so u cldnt get in afterall? sad cry
thats sad!

may be we didnt pray hard enuff undecided grin

better luck nxt time wink

B T W how much hv u spent so far? undecided
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2007
Imagine some peeps gettin here at 5 am! haba.

me wey i dey maryland sef can't getouty at that time.

If I'd gotten there at 7am, perhaps i'll be in d 1st batch.
D q's 4 d 1st batch is always easy.\

My relation dint win. We both attended military schools and the question for d audience play was to arrange the ranks of FIELD MARSHALL, COLONEL, MAJOR AND GENERAL.
\

THE stuff is about luck cos some peeps could just guess and get it and there's always some1 faster than u
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 12:41pm On May 21, 2007
viee:

WHY IS THAT? shocked

so u cldnt get in afterall? sad cry
thats sad!

may be we didnt pray hard enough undecided grin

better luck nxt time wink

B T W how much hv u spent so far? undecided

I'LL BE A MTN SUBSCRIBER IF I WIN 20K BUT MTN IS REALLY MAKIN MONEY!
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 7:27pm On May 21, 2007
but one thing though; nigerians are very friendly people. Made lots of friends with [people i previously diodn't know. but when it comes to food time, wink
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 1:08am On May 23, 2007
LOL

Na now u dey know?

Ur person win
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Nobody: 2:22am On May 23, 2007
The show is educating & full of suspense
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Mustay(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2007
Your person no win. Am sure all the friendship were temporary sef
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2007
9ja4eva:

LOL i will oh.Just call me when u need to call someone i would ansa your questions or better still call Nairaland.LOL
Dnt forget to give me ma share oh

Yeah i dnt think he is

Well if u guys know my brother more than I do, thats weird but I can take that!!!
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by Sharn06: 1:57am On May 26, 2007
me thinks Frank Edoho's lost his suspence. any seconders?
Re: 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' in Nigeria by cabali(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2007
I agree it aint as severe as it used to be, but sometimes he deliberately does it if they see there aint much winners coming around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Messages Ebuka Got From Mother And Daughter / BeIN Network Says It Has No Agreement Or Deal With Any Nigerian Organization / Bbnaija: Meet The 5 Newest Housemates (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.