Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,081 members, 7,863,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over (3592 Views)

The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] / I Broke Up With Her Yesterday, I Need Good Tips / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by emmaodet: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
Martinez39:
We have to be sincere with these folks.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
It's so painful to find someone's self in this situation.
The deceit, betrayer, lies etc are things that makes a man to feel depressed.
When you flash back to the old good days when things were rosy and you remember all the -
You are the best thing to happen to me
I love you with all my heart
No one will ever take your place
I promise to be the mother of your kids
I don't know where i will be if not for you
I thank God for leading me to you or by meeting you
I promise you with all my heart that i will always be there for you
Etc
And the list keeps going on and on
All just for the lady to change Suddenly when things becomes rough for the man, to me that is Scam.
We always criticize yahoo boys as Scammers but the Greatest Scammers, Swindlers, Thieves, Looters are the women among us and they have perfected and packaged this Scam to us all in the nane of Relationship.
What a Life.
Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by Martinez39(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
It's so painful to find someone's self in this situation.
The deceit, betrayer, lies etc are things that makes a man to feel depressed.
When you flash back to the old good days when things were rosy and you remember all the -
You are the best thing to happen to me
I love you with all my heart
No one will ever take your place
I promise to be the mother of your kids
I don't know where i will be if not for you
I thank God for leading me to you or by meeting you
I promise you with all my heart that i will always be there for you
Etc
And the list keeps going on and on
All just for the lady to change Suddenly when things becomes rough for the man, to me that is Scam.
We always criticize yahoo boys as Scammers but the Greatest Scammers, Swindlers, Thieves, Looters are the women among us and they have perfected and packaged this Scam to us all in the nane of Relationship.
What a Life.
You are right. It's very painful to be in such a situation. The horrible fact is that society always turn a blind eye to female bad behaviours. If a guy uses a girl by have sex with her multiple times, having her to commit multiple abortions, etc. If he quits, he is labelled a monster that offended and tortured a damsel meanwhile, for many years, nothing is usually said when a girl uses a guy brutally. The guy is supposed to endure and move on afterall, the girl is free to change her mind.

Overseas, a girl can damage your house, car, and even hurt you physically if she is hurt by a break up or if she caught you cheating and society will laugh about it and ask "what must he have done to offend her?" Try these things as a man and see if you won't be dealt with.

Guys neex to wake up, swallow the red pill, and start treating ladies accordingly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over by onyeeze11: 9:30pm On May 15, 2020
MrFuckallday:
Lol homeboy your attitude is even smelling all over. So ces you had a job and funds you call her names at will but now you can’t take what you been dishing out? Anyways go get you some more money, leave the girl and any other girl behind till you have worked on your attitude towards women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Millionaire Toasting BBN' Housemate Girls / "This Is Super Natural": Lady Shows Off Beautiful Marks On Her Body / The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.