Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Are These Dream Attached To Anything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These Dream Attached To Anything (441 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Dream Attached To Anything by Inerepamo(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2019
pls mind am not good at writting
i had a dream having sex with someone a friend precisely i had release only to wake up to see cum on my bed and was like wtf i had the dream twice and the thing is that anytime i release i just wake up
pls help
Re: Are These Dream Attached To Anything by GuestLog: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2019
Inerepamo:
i had a dream having sex with someone a friend precisely i had release only to wake up to see cum on my bed and was like wtf i had the dream twice and the thing is that anytime i release i just wake up
pls help
Your biological clock just alarmed you that your spermatozoa has reached it's full potential. Congratulations, now go have sex and get someone pregnant! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are These Dream Attached To Anything by Inerepamo(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2019
GuestLog:
Your biological clock just alarmed you that your spermatozoa has reached it's full potential. Congratulations, now go have sex and get someone pregnant! cheesy cheesy
are you sure am kind of sacred having all heard about this spiritual wife bla bla and the rest
Re: Are These Dream Attached To Anything by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2019
you had a wet dream

check it online, it is normal

1 Like

Re: Are These Dream Attached To Anything by Ladylite: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Inerepamo:
pls help

Men, always letting their erection control their direction.

Please go and read better books and get busy with your life. Before you start what you can not finish.

If you are having it reoccurrently then you are under attack.
Re: Are These Dream Attached To Anything by GuestLog: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
Inerepamo:

are you sure am kind of sacred having all heard about this spiritual wife bla bla and the rest
if you are within your teenage or early 20's you have nothing to worry about. It is just a biological sign that you are fully matured for sexual mating.
Re: Are These Dream Attached To Anything by Inerepamo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
GuestLog:
if you are within your teenage or early 20's you have nothing to worry about. It is just a biological sign that you are fully matured for sexual mating.

ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Are These Dream Attached To Anything by Inerepamo(m): 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ladylite:

Men, always letting their erection control their direction.

Please go and read better books and get busy with your life. Before you start what you can not finish.

If you are having it reoccurrently then you are under attack.
just had the dream twice
Re: Are These Dream Attached To Anything by Inerepamo(m): 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
lilwetdick:
you had a wet dream
check it online, it is normal
just searched for it thanks for the contribution
Re: Are These Dream Attached To Anything by boxer022(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
It's just a simple wet dream and maybe you may have been thinking about her which led to that.

(1) (Reply)

When A Child Discovers His Father Is Not His Father / Women That Kill Husband / I Pray Like I Have Never Prayed Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.