Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Should I Break Up With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Her? (927 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up With Her? by osaskywire: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
My fellow nlanders please I need your advice ....(pardon my typos please)
Am a university student currently in my 3rd year now ... there's this girl am dating or which I think am dating not really sure what to call it now coz am really confused..
We met in 100lv during screening from there we talked and I liked her as a sharp guy collected her number started calling and texting on WhatsApp ...
Then finally I asked her out 1 faithful day she just changed the topic ..I was surprised never bothered to ask her again that day ...so anytime i start talking relationship talks with her she just changes the topic until one day that I got fed up and ask her angrily ..
She now started begging me that she wants to be friends nothing more than that..I was surprised I now asked her if she's dating anyone she said no .to cut the long story short she accepted at least that's what she told me ..
Fast forward to yesterday I did some thing have never done B4 and I regretted it, opened her phone, checked her message read particular chat she had with one guy, reading their chat made me 2 understand that she's been dating this guy way longer B4 she met me,I confronted her and she affirmed to my claim.so I asked why didn't she tell me and what am I to her ..
She was just crying and couldn't answer my question, what was just coming from her mouth was that I shouldn't leave her that she loves me ..I don't just understand what to do now wether to break up or see reasons with her..
My friend told me I should fight 4 her love that she really loves the guy she wouldn't have accepted to date me.
... please I need advice..
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Godfullsam(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
Face your studies and forget about girls for now...

If you finish below 2.1, you are on your own o!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
this guy you be psycho

are you guys even dating to warrant a break up,

have you even had sex with her

bros, you are in the friendzone, she is never going to bang you, forget it

pls leave the woman alone before you murder her with the strong passion you have for her

go and find another girl that digs you.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by maak400: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
Oga student face your books and forget girlfriend grin
Papa and mama dey spend money on top you, but na woman matter you carry for head like gala angry
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by donstan18: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2019
It will be difficult for one to believe that you aren't mentally dearranged.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
so you are attracted to a babe, she says she doesnt want to be with you but you keep pestering her OR stay around her... what for exactly?!

now here is the IMPORTANT question: would you want to date a babe who already had a man when she started dating you?!?!? would you even trust such babe?!? stop wasting your time bro!
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by OTayobami(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
so you are attracted to a babe, she says she doesnt want to be with you but you keep pestering her OR stay around her... what for exactly?!

now here is the IMPORTANT question: would you want to date a babe who already had a man when she started dating you?!?!? would you even trust such babe?!? stop wasting your time bro!

Exactly same thought i had, how can you be forcing yourself into her life, you are now complaining bollocks
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
osaskywire:

We met in 100lv during screening from there we talked and I liked her as a sharp guy collected her number started calling and texting on WhatsApp ...

LOL.. ALL OF YOU THAT USE THIS LINE ARE USUALLY VERY DUMB FOOLS. cheesy

IF YOU'RE A SHARP GUY AS YOU PROCLAIM WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ASKING THESE DUMB QUESTIONS??

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL.. ALL OF YOU THAT USE THIS LINE ARE ALWAYS DUMB FOOLS. cheesy

IF YOU'RE A SHARP GUY AS YOU PROCLAIM WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ASKING THESE DUMB QUESTIONS??

Oga ebi like say something dey bitter your mind. Why you too like to dey vex.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 28, 2019
donstan18:
Lmao..

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Kapilta(m): 1:30am On Dec 28, 2019
osaskywire:
Am a university student currently in my 3rd year now ... there's this girl am dating or which I think am dating not really sure what to call it now coz am really confused..
Then finally I asked her out 1 faithful day she just changed the topic ..I was surprised never bothered to ask her again that day ...so anytime i start talking relationship talks with her she just changes the topic until one day that I got fed up and ask her angrily ..
She now started begging me that she wants to be friends nothing more than that..I was surprised I now asked her if she's dating anyone she said no .to cut the long story short she accepted at least that's what she told me ..
Fast forward to yesterday I did some thing have never done B4 and I regretted it, opened her phone, checked her message read particular chat she had with one guy, reading their chat made me 2 understand that she's been dating this guy way longer B4 she met me,I confronted her and she affirmed to my claim.so I asked why didn't she tell me and what am I to her ..
She was just crying and couldn't answer my question, what was just coming from her mouth was that I shouldn't leave her that she loves me ..I don't just understand what to do now wether to break up or see reasons with her..
My friend told me I should fight 4 her love that she really loves the guy she wouldn't have accepted to date me.
she accepted to date you because she really likes you and don't want you to take away your attention (like don't want to lose you). More like you forced her. She only likes you for a friend.

If she do gain one or two things from you, that might be the reason she likes you but if not then it's natural likeness. Stop disturbing her for love. The likeness might eventually develop to true love if the like is natural.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Olami90: 2:03am On Dec 28, 2019
donstan18:

I was almost giving my submission before I saw this.

I can't help but burst into laugh. #LOL
I read his story with this very thought of OP not sounding normal.

With comments from Donstan18, Capslocked, and Mrbrownjay1, I swear I have nothing to say again.
Help has been provided in a way that may seem harsh.

loooool @ "as a sharp guy" (what is sharp about you boys using that line?)

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by DenreleDave(m): 5:45am On Dec 28, 2019
osaskywire:

Sissy, so bcox u collected a lady number, it means u r a sharp guy.. Mumu is praising himself... Maybe d lady saw u as an assistant BF and u r here praising ursef as sharp guy..

Better use your sharpness to carry first class or do sumtin better... U want to use ur fake sharpness to collect another guy BF but the babe use ur sharpness as assistant bf
Re: Should I Break Up With Her? by Omar09(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2019
To all those that gave a savage answer to the simp, from the depth of my heart I say thank you.
Thank you
CAPSLOCK
Denreledave
donstan18
MrBrownJay1
Maak400
Godfullsam
lilwetdick

You guys..... Lol

(1) (Reply)

Legit Facebook Needed / Somebody Help Me, Nigeria Girls Start Acting Wat They Watch In Movie In Real. / People Choice:what Do You Miss About Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.