Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai (69680 Views)

Son Caught While Attempting To Use His Mother For Money Ritual In Owerri / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga / "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by butpro(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Thats efcc boss himself.......magu pikin
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by GindoX(m): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2019
It might be one of his friends ride over there, and he just took it for a spin.... That's a blogger news, not...
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by soke02(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
The agency, the head and the son has no name abi? Naija with half bake journalism.
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by Izigha(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
DexterousOne:

Dubai has oil baba

As at 2000, I remember them reporting that their oil reserves will soon run out....

I remember vividly
And that was what prompted the man to action to diversify

If there was no oil or oil sales in the first place
Why would they be concerned about declining reserves?
I just tire for that mention. Dubai was built with oil money - FACT.
till date it still have about 4billion of oil reserve
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by Respect55(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
abluck:
VANITY
VANITY
To swear for you for no bad at all
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by Insectkiller: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
$5,000,000 Lamborghini

That is a boy that has never worked in his life...

But his father has access to the Commonwealth of Nigeria and looted it and his boy squandering it in Dubai..

Death sentence should be passed on corrupt politicians/public office holders..

If you are in support click like
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by awoluyi(m): 6:10am On Dec 29, 2019
LibertyRep:
Drop the name or remain silent.

Nothing will happen even if the name is mentioned.
Were names not mentioned during the fuel subsidy probe.
Our commonwealth is for the privileged few!
At the fullest of time, these plunderers will be plundered.
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by fajbam216: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nddc comes to mind.... Headed by a certified crook...to unravel the secret of another crook..... How much is 5 million dollars to this criminals
Re: Head Of Nigerian Federal Agency’s Son Caught With Lamborghini, $5m In Dubai by SALIMAN(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2019
It's for rent oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex / Gang Kept 14-Year-Old Girl As Sex Slave In Bauchi, Arrested By Police / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.