Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men (3833 Views)

The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
advocatejare:

I just pity his likes, you can imagine Muhammad telling them that even if they are Muslims they are going straight to Hell.

72 out of 73 sects of Islam will end up in Hellfire.

And they are still following the religion and the filthy false prophet like mumu.

“My ummah will divide into 73 sects, all of them will be in the Fire except for one...”
Jam'i at-Tirmidhi 40/2641

The exact opposite of what Jesus told his own followers!

All authorities both in heaven and on earth has been given me!" Matthew 28:18 smiley

Well i'm just teasing him because i know he is just a victim of misdirected zeal! smiley
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Al Kedah
Isis
All Shabab
Boko Haram
are all claiming Muslims Sir!

Please are you worshipping the same God of TRUTH with them? undecided

Yes, it's possible they are Muslims. And it's possible they are worshipping the same Allah I worship. That doesn't mean they are on the right for killing and other attrocities they commit.

Are you worshipping the same God that killed millions, raped many and terrorised much in the Old testament?
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
advocatejare:
Indeed, your god even infected MuhamMAD your filthy prophet with madness and he started hallucinating that he slept with his wives even he didn't.

Your god that inspired madness into Muhammad to tell you to be drinking camel's urine?

Your god that inspired Muhammad with madness to instruct you to be kissing a meteorite, a Blackstone and to be bowing down for a stone

Allah and Muhammad madness itself and you their followers are also lunatics for not using your brains

You're right. I have said it that your God/Jesus is a deceiver! Don't die in deceit!

b]Jeremiah 4:10[/b]
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

We have it in...

1 Kings 22:20-22
And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
" 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!

We even have it in...

Ezekiel 14:9-11
" 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?

Another passage...

Isaiah 37:6-7
Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'

God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception.

Another example from the Bible...

Isaiah 19:14
The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.

Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Maximus69:

@AntiChristian
I want you response on this issues raised!
Please ignore the insults, those aren't warranted.
There's nothing to discuss anymore than to keep up the abuse!
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Yes, it's possible they are Muslims. And it's possible they are worshipping the same Allah I worship.

That doesn't mean they are on the right for killing and other attrocities they commit.

Are you worshipping the same God that killed millions, raped many and terrorised much in the Old testament?

Your response here is not specific Sir!

Are you worshiping the same God with them or not? smiley

The last phrase in your post OLD TESTAMENT is clear enough Sir!

Muhammad himself claimed he is a worshipper of the same God who destroyed millions in Noah's day, the same God who exterminated thousands of Egyptians in the red sea, the same God who exterminated 185,000 Assyrian soldiers in one night and so on.

But all happened during the time the OLD TESTAMENT was in operation.

Are you of the opinion that Muhammad taught people to continue in that manner? If so those terrorists are doing what is right, then you can't refute their claim!

But if you're of the opinion that Muhammad condemn God's acts in the OLD TESTAMENT, then it means you're not a worshipper of the same God of who does things for a purpose that Muhammad worshiped Sir! wink
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

You're right. I have said it that your God/Jesus is a deceiver! Don't die in deceit!

b]Jeremiah 4:10[/b]
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

We have it in...

1 Kings 22:20-22
And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
" 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!

We even have it in...

Ezekiel 14:9-11
" 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?

Another passage...

Isaiah 37:6-7
Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'

God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception.

Another example from the Bible...

Isaiah 19:14
The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.

Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?
Muhammad was the one who had many delusions.

First he had grandiose delusion by calling himself holy when he lived a filthy not worthy of emulation by any sane human being.

Second, he had persecutory delusion by seeing a jinn trying to kill him inside the cave of Hira where he was being treated for his madness.

In fact, the delusion was so much that he himself felt he had been possessed and wanted to kill himself by commiting suicide by jumping down from a mountain.

"I thought, Woe is me poet or possessed -Never shall Quraysh say this of me! I will go to the top of the mountain and throw myself down that I may kill myself and gain rest ."
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Stones too will be in hell fire as fuel.
Mad God worshiper!
Of course Allah the stone of the Kaaba, will be the fuel of Hellfire and you Muslims will be the firewood
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Yes, but the other 72 are better than you as after the fire they will enter heaven when Allah deem fit. Unlike all disbelievers who will be forever in hell. Ask your JW colleague of other Christians like you will be in heaven.

After they've burnt in Hellfire they will then enter Heaven? grin Show me where that one is written in your books.

Only a foolish person will serve a god that we first allow him to burn in fire first before he then rescues his devoted slave.

How can Allah who himself is Satan the fallen angel whose final abode is Hellfire be able to rescue you his followers from Hell, when he has promised to fill Hellfire with you and with Jinns?
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Please Jare, i'm begging you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to let him be.

He is just a BABY MUSLIM who taught his religion has what it takes to ridicule the Bible, unknowingly to him that both his
©Allah,
©Muhammad and
©Qur'an

Will become a complete myth in the absence of the greatest book ever written in the history of man BIBLE! smiley
I will leave him but I just want to teach him a lesson a little more.
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
advocatejare:

I will leave him but I just want to teach him a lesson a little more.

He is now feeling really bitter inside for meeting people who can uncover all the hidden secrets of his self acclaimed religion of PEACE!
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
advocatejare:

After they've burnt in Hellfire they will then enter Heaven? grin Show me where that one is written in your books.

Only a foolish person will serve a god that we first allow him to burn in fire first before he then rescues his devoted slave.

How can Allah who himself is Satan the fallen angel whose final abode is Hellfire be able to rescue you his followers from Hell, when he has promised to fill Hellfire with you and with Jinns?

it's not surprising that you are ignorant of Islam in many parts and only aware of those parts that you can use against Islam.

No Muslim who has an atom of faith in Allah would be in hell forever.

Al-Bukhaari (44) and Muslim (193) narrated from Anas that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever says Laa ilaaha ill-Allah and has in his heart goodness the weight of a grain of barley will be brought out of Hell, then whoever says Laa ilaaha ill-Allah and has in his heart goodness the weight of a grain of wheat will be brought out of Hell, then whoever says Laa ilaaha ill-Allah and has in his heart goodness the weight of an atom (or a small ant) will be brought out of Hell.”

And the reason they entered hell is for the punishment of their sins!

At-Tirmidhi (1999), Abu Dawood (4091) and Ibn Maajah (59) narrated from ‘Abdullah ibn Mas‘ood that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “No one will enter Paradise in whose heart is an atom’s weight of arrogance and no one will enter Hell in whose heart is an atom’s weight of faith.” A man said: What if I like my clothes to look nice and my shoes to look nice? He said: “Verily Allah loves beauty; rather arrogance means rejecting the truth and looking down on people.”
Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh at-Tirmidhi.

You are still contradicting yourself that Allah is Satan when Allah refers to Satan in many places in the Qur'an!

Anyways! Bye. I will give you space like fortran12 now.
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Your response here is not specific Sir!

Are you worshiping the same God with them or not? smiley

The last phrase in your post OLD TESTAMENT is clear enough Sir!

Muhammad himself claimed he is a worshipper of the same God who destroyed millions in Noah's day, the same God who exterminated thousands of Egyptians in the red sea, the same God who exterminated 185,000 Assyrian soldiers in one night and so on.

But all happened during the time the OLD TESTAMENT was in operation.

Are you of the opinion that Muhammad taught people to continue in that manner? If so those terrorists are doing what is right, then you can't refute their claim!

But if you're of the opinion that Muhammad condemn God's acts in the OLD TESTAMENT, then it means you're not a worshipper of the same God of who does things for a purpose that Muhammad worshiped Sir! wink

Don't rope yourself in what Muhammad believed in the Qur'an as Muhammad believed Jesus was purely a man which you disbelieve.

Where are the Assyrian soldiers on the Qur'an or you just decided to put salt to this stew?

How will I know the God they worship when I don't know them?
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Don't rope yourself in what Muhammad believed in the Qur'an as Muhammad believed Jesus was purely a man which you disbelieve.

Where are the Assyrian soldiers on the Qur'an or you just decided to put salt to this stew?

How will I know the God they worship when I don't know them?

Did Muhammad know anything apart from what he had from those reading the Bible? "Yunus" Qur'an 10:94

I mentioned three events you pigheadedly stick to one and left the other two.

Did Muhammad worshipped the God of Noah?

Was he a worshipper of the God of Moses?

Because this God exterminated millions to rescue Noah and thousands to rescue Moses and his people! wink
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Did Muhammad know anything apart from what he had from those reading the Bible? "Yunus" Qur'an 10:94

I mentioned three events you pigheadedly stick to one and left the other two.

Did Muhammad worshipped the God of Noah?

Was he a worshipper of the God of Moses?

Because this God exterminated millions to rescue Noah and thousands to rescue Moses and his people! wink

What he heard from those reading the Bible right?

When was your Bible completed?
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

What he heard from those reading the Bible right?

When was your Bible completed?

It is a big book consisting of 66 smaller books, the first five books (written by Moses) dated back to about 4,000 years ago, and the last book dated 98 c.e.

The books were in separate scrolls until Bible scholars decided to compile it into one big volume, but to answer your question the last word of the Bible was written in the year 98 c.e! smiley
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Maximus69:

It is a big book consisting of 66 smaller books, the first five books (written by Moses) dated back to about 4,000 years ago, and the last book dated 98 c.e.

The books were in separate scrolls until Bible scholars decided to compile it into one big volume, but to answer your question the last word of the Bible was written in the year 98 c.e! smiley

I think your own JW Bible is the true Bible? is it the one was completed on 98CE? or the original manuscripts? Please mention the name of the manuscript?
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 2:40am On Jan 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

it's not surprising that you are ignorant of Islam in many parts and only aware of those parts that you can use against Islam.

No Muslim who has an atom of faith in Allah would be in hell forever.

Al-Bukhaari (44) and Muslim (193) narrated from Anas that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever says Laa ilaaha ill-Allah and has in his heart goodness the weight of a grain of barley will be brought out of Hell, then whoever says Laa ilaaha ill-Allah and has in his heart goodness the weight of a grain of wheat will be brought out of Hell, then whoever says Laa ilaaha ill-Allah and has in his heart goodness the weight of an atom (or a small ant) will be brought out of Hell.”

And the reason they entered hell is for the punishment of their sins!

At-Tirmidhi (1999), Abu Dawood (4091) and Ibn Maajah (59) narrated from ‘Abdullah ibn Mas‘ood that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “No one will enter Paradise in whose heart is an atom’s weight of arrogance and no one will enter Hell in whose heart is an atom’s weight of faith.” A man said: What if I like my clothes to look nice and my shoes to look nice? He said: “Verily Allah loves beauty; rather arrogance means rejecting the truth and looking down on people.”
Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh at-Tirmidhi.

You are still contradicting yourself that Allah is Satan when Allah refers to Satan in many places in the Qur'an!

Anyways! Bye. I will give you space like fortran12 now.

First, I expect you to have cited the quotation better, how would you just cite al Bukhari 44? Sahih Bukhari is cited as Vol:Books:Hadith number.

If all that is required to bring you out of Hell is just by chanting "Laa ilaaha ill-Allah" and "has in his heart goodness the weight of a grain of barley will be brought out of Hell"

Of what use is now all the billions of Laa ilaaha... that you have chanted while you were alive? Or of what use is all the good deeds you did while on earth? If all those could not save you from entering Hell and burning there, why do you now think that you would be saved in Hell?

If only you and Muhammad asked the people who have been reading the book before you, you would have known that there's no repentance after death anymore, there is no salvation once you're dead. Your destination is determined and sealed by the decision you made while alive and after death you can't be saved from hell, neither can you be taken into hell from Heaven because there's a huge partition between the two.

Satan is a deceiver, a cheat, who disguises as an agent of light to deceive people and impersonate angel Gabriel and other Holy angels of the Almighty.

Satan is a spirit which can only be fought spiritually not by deliberately misinforming Muhammad to instruct you Muslims to fight him by just throwing peoples at him in one Saudi Arabia; demons are satanic agents that can only be fought and dealt with spiritually not by beating them with sticks like Muhammad did when he entered the Kaaba and started beating with sticks some idols in the Kaaba.

Jesus has told us that we shall know them by their fruits. All the fruits and characters and teachings of Muhammad from lying, to demonic possession and torment, to fabrication of Biblical narrations, to the filthy lifestyle he lived, sexual immoralities he did, to his hatred for the Jews and the Christians, to retaining all the idolatry practices of the Meccans, to his description of heaven as a place where sexual immoralities will be taking place, to the circumstances surrounding his death, to the animosities that happened among his followers after his death, till date and to the disasters, chaos and terrorism his followers have been doing to the the world in the names of Allah and Muhammad .

All these fruits are enough evidence that Allah itself is Satan and Muhammad is one of his devoted demons!

By telling you to say you resist Satan with Allah is like telling someone to say they rebuke you with yourself. You can't rebuke Satan with Satan, you need a superior name and The Name is Jesus Christ!

3 Likes

Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 6:09am On Jan 03, 2020
Maximus69:

He is now feeling really bitter inside for meeting people who can uncover all the hidden secrets of his self acclaimed religion of PEACE!
That's the more reason we should engage them so as to expose all their lies. The lies they've been packaging as the truth for the past 1500 years have finally been caught up by the truth.

Let's continue exposing the lies, that's the only way we can help the ignorant among them, as for those among them that know the truth but have chosen to remain in darkness, that's their choice, every truth they've heard will testify against them on the judgment day.
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

I think your own JW Bible is the true Bible? is it the one was completed on 98CE? or the original manuscripts? Please mention the name of the manuscript?

All you need is to be calm otherwise you'll just be getting angrier and angrier while the burning zeal in you will be rotten away. So calm down if you truthfully like saving someone you feel is derailing! undecided

The last as in 66th book written by Apostle John was penned down in the year 98ce, all what you're seeing called Bible versions today are the handiworks of copyists who studied those manuscripts and began translating what they found to the best of their abilities!

Back those days it wasn't in one big volume like what we now have today called Bible, that's why you can never see the word Bible in any chapter of the Bible, what you will find there is SCROLLS because all the 66 books were in scrolls! Psalms 40:7, Luke 4:17 smiley
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2020
advocatejare:
That's the more reason we should engage them so as to expose all their lies. The lies they've been packaging as the truth for the past 1500 years have finally been caught up by the truth.

Let's continue exposing the lies, that's the only way we can help the ignorant among them, as for those among them that know the truth but have chosen to remain in darkness, that's their choice, every truth they've heard will testify against them on the judgment day.

He is just being zealous for the wrong motive, that's all.

To me he is one of those whose heart wants righteousness to prevail. But he's just too hasty about the whole thing, he's baffled thinking "why is everyone silent if Islam is the TRUTH?"

Unknowingly to him that those silent Muslims have too many questions to ask Islam itself but since they're sure that no one can answer them, they remain silent, hoping God knows best! smiley
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2020
Maximus69:

All you need is to be calm otherwise you'll just be getting angrier and angrier while the burning zeal in you will be rotten away. So calm down if you truthfully like saving someone you feel is derailing! undecided

The last as in 66th book written by Apostle John was penned down in the year 98ce, all what you're seeing called Bible versions today are the handiworks of copyists who studied those manuscripts and began translating what they found to the best of their abilities!

Back those days it wasn't in one big volume like what we now have today called Bible, that's why you can never see the word Bible in any chapter of the Bible, what you will find there is SCROLLS because all the 66 books were in scrolls! Psalms 40:7, Luke 4:17 smiley

So which Bible did you say the Qur'an was referring to? The one written by Jesus or the one written by some men?
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

So which Bible did you say the Qur'an was referring to? The one written by Jesus or the one written by some men?
@
Qur'an 10:94 asked Muhammad to consult those who have been studying God's word before him!

and

Qur'an 21:105 copied from Psalms 37:29

Muhammad was asked to go and confirm what he is hearing from those who have studied the BIBLE because it has been compiled into one big volume before Muhammad's birth.
But originally those books were in SCROLLS, and Jesus never wrote any book Sir! smiley

Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Maximus69:

He is just being zealous for the wrong motive, that's all.

To me he is one of those whose heart wants righteousness to prevail. But he's just too hasty about the whole thing, he's baffled thinking "why is everyone silent if Islam is the TRUTH?"

Unknowingly to him that those silent Muslims have too many questions to ask Islam itself but since they're sure that no one can answer them, they remain silent, hoping God knows best! smiley
How can he think that Islam is the truth when the foundation of Islam was on a faulty ground, when Muhammad retained all the pagan practices of the Meccans, when the lifestyle of Muhammad was not befitting of a Holy prophet of God?
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
advocatejare:
How can he think that Islam is the truth when the foundation of Islam was on a faulty ground, when Muhammad retained all the pagan practices of the Meccans, when the lifestyle of Muhammad was not befitting of a Holy prophet of God?

Trust me, the Arabs are good in brainwashing the children of their victims!

All these is not what really matters but how the first set of black converts became Muslims!

There's nothing appealing to preach about Islam so it was forced on all those who first accepted it just like Catholicism. But since those people are dead now and the religion has become the heritage of their progenies, the later due to the virtue of their own parents who were forced to accept the religion mixed up the virtuous deeds of their own parents with Islam, unknowingly to them that Islam has nothing worthwhile to teach!

Let them go to Mecca where the religion began and rooted, most of them will testify to the fact that the Meccans themselves are worthless people if evaluated from the viewpoint of virtue!

In fact the adherents of this religion have love, joy and peace in them unlike the Arabs who brought it to them. Meaning it's not the religion that's teaching virtue but the ancestral virtuous heritage of those who were forced to accept the religion! smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Ronpet777(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
advocatejare:
I'm happy that you've agreed that your Quran is an Error 404.

My teaching is already sinking into your head. grin

This is the reply of the year!!!

1 Like

Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Ronpet777(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Trust me, the Arabs are good in brainwashing the children of their victims!

All these is not what really matters but how the first set of black converts became Muslims!

There's nothing appealing to preach about Islam so it was forced on all those who first accepted it just like Catholicism. But since those people are dead now and the religion has become the heritage of their progenies, the later due to the virtue of their own parents who were forced to accept the religion mixed up the virtuous deeds of their own parents with Islam, unknowingly to them that Islam has nothing worthwhile to teach!

Let them go to Mecca where the religion began and rooted, most of them will testify to the fact that the Meccans themselves are worthless people if evaluated from the viewpoint of virtue!

In fact the adherents of this religion have love, joy and peace in them unlike the Arabs who brought it to them. Meaning it's not the religion that's teaching virtue but the ancestral virtuous heritage of those who were forced to accept the religion! smiley

You guys are not nice at all. It is obvious the guy bit more than he could chew.He ran with his tail between his legs. If he is truly wise as he claims,he has many important questions to ask himself and find the TRUTH. He is fighting a lost course.
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ronpet777:

You guys are not nice at all. It is obvious the guy bit more than he could chew.He ran with his tail between his legs. If he is truly wise as he claims,he has many important questions to ask himself and find the TRUTH. He is fighting a lost course.

Believe me Sir, we are the nicest he could see!

Because billions will just ignore him for a psychic and when finally frustrated he join his lunatic colleagues to start killing innocent people simply because of being ignored as they're cry thoughtlessly for the worship of Allah morning, afternoon and night! wink

1 Like

Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Maximus69:

@
Qur'an 10:94 asked Muhammad to consult those who have been studying God's word before him!

and

Qur'an 21:105 copied from Psalms 37:29

Muhammad was asked to go and confirm what he is hearing from those who have studied the BIBLE because it has been compiled into one big volume before Muhammad's birth.
But originally those books were in SCROLLS, and Jesus never wrote any book Sir! smiley

Great you now changed Scripture to God's word. The Arabic word used is Kitab which means revealed book or Scripture!

The revealed books are Torah, Zabur and Injeel which was revealed to Moses, David and Jesus.

Out of your Bible we have 5 books allegedly written by Moses. Psalm allegedly written by David and Jesus had no Books! So which book are we to refer to?

All Bible codex and compilation have names! What's the name of the Bible around as at the time of Muhammad!
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Great you now changed Scripture to God's word. The Arabic word used is Kitab which means revealed book or Scripture!

The revealed books are Torah, Zabur and Injeel which was revealed to Moses, David and Jesus.

Out of your Bible we have 5 books allegedly written by Moses. Psalm allegedly written by David and Jesus had no Books! So which book are we to refer to?

All Bible codex and compilation have names! What's the name of the Bible around as at the time of Muhammad!

What that FAKE guy who claims to be a prophet told his people because they knew NOTHING about the true God neither was anything revealed to him!

He is the one eyed man in the city of the blind, of course he supposed to be their King! cheesy
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Asad6ixty9: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
the reign of peace will be in the days of the anti christ
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Maximus69:

What that FAKE guy who claims to be a prophet told his people because they knew NOTHING about the true God neither was anything revealed to him!

He is the one eyed man in the city of the blind, of course he supposed to be their King! cheesy

Is this the answer to the poser or another means to divert attention?
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Is this the answer to the poser or another means to divert attention?

Your question is pointless!
Three books supposedly written by
Moses
David
Jesus all from the same lineage of Israel and an impostor by the name of Muhammad claims to have gotten a revelation from the same God who inspired those three, only for him to start contradicting the foundation of what he's claiming to represent. And here you're an African questioning the WITNESSES of three person just because of an impostor who never lived, during their time nor related to them in anyway!

The Qur'an is just a simple fabrication of the impostor, he has nothing as in NOTHING to do with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in anyway! undecided

So your meaningless questions that's coming from the perspective of that impostor is of know significance! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Righteous Pastors In Sierra Leone / Why Was "Wisdom Of Solomon" And Other Books Remove From The Bible? / Capela Dose Ossos; A Church Entirely Built With Skulls And Skeletons Of Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.