Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,557 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men (3835 Views)

The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Daejoyoung:

Most likely thesame one who appeared to Abraham.

You see? You know in your heart what I'm saying when I say the Bible is from men not God.
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Daejoyoung: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

You see? You know in your heart what I'm saying when I say the Bible is from men not God.
of course the bible is from men, anything wrong with that? there's nothing to show that God has ever authored any book in this world.
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

Nothing concerns me with your 8.5 million JW members. Please just keep mute if you can't address the matter of discuss instead of boasting of your congregation.

You're not even a Christian in the eyes of billions of Christians. Keep mute.

Just as you're NOT a believer in the eyes of religious terrorists! cheesy

You can't be speaking against the book that have been used to assemble over 8,500,000 Peace loving worshippers globally

If you're NOT a dumb spiritually speaking, how can you just keep typing nonsense and ingredients against a WONDERFUL book that have been used to achieve such a great deal in our day, yet you can't point to a single achievement derived by the reading or study of any other book for that matter? cheesy

My friend, you're the one that's supposed to KEEP MUTE!

If you want to say something sensible, you will compare and contrast between two books. We are talking about humanity here and how to make PEACE reign on this planet.

So if you don't have a better book to present, then KEEP MUTE because the Bible has been useful in achieving PEACE to a certain degree amidst humans and JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are a living proof of that throughout the globe! smiley
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
Daejoyoung:

of course the bible is from men, anything wrong with that? there's nothing to show that God has ever authored any book in this world.

Any inspiration from God is of God and not of Men. And God's message doesn't contradicts one another!
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Maximus69:

Just as you're NOT a believer in the eyes of religious terrorists! cheesy

You can't be speaking against the book that have been used to assemble over 8,500,000 Peace loving worshippers globally

If you're NOT a dumb spiritually speaking, how can you just keep typing nonsense and ingredients against a WONDERFUL book that have been used to achieve such a great deal in our day, yet you can't point to a single achievement derived by the reading or study of any other book for that matter? cheesy

My friend, you're the one that's supposed to KEEP MUTE!

If you want to say something sensible, you will compare and contrast between two books. We are talking about humanity here and how to make PEACE reign on this planet.

So if you don't have a better book to present, then KEEP MUTE because the Bible has been useful in achieving PEACE to a certain degree amidst humans and JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are a living proof of that throughout the globe! smiley

The religious terrorist you mentioned are minute compared to the number of Muslims!
Your version of the Bible is only used mainly by your members! KJV is the most used version of the Bible. All na lie!

OK let's compare the Books! Stay on the topic and don't divert or shift goal post!

Can God be Seen?

Bible says:
Genesis 32:30
30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared."

Exodus 24:9,10
9 Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up
10 and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of sapphire, clear as the sky itself.

These verses contradict with...

Exodus 33:20
But," he said, " you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."

1 John 4:12
No one has ever seen God ; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

Quran says:
Surah 6:103
No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision: He is above all comprehension, yet is acquainted with all things.
Would you rather worship the God of the Bible who is finite enough to be seen by a man or would you worship a God that is so infinite that that He cannot be perceived by any human being due to our limited senses? This is the Only True God; the God who revealed the Glorious Quran.
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

The religious terrorist you mentioned are minute compared to the number of Muslims!
Your version of the Bible is only used mainly by your members! KJV is the most used version of the Bible. All na lie!

OK let's compare the Books! Stay on the topic and don't divert or shift goal post!

Can God be Seen?

Bible says:
Genesis 32:30
30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared."

Exodus 24:9,10
9 Moses and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and the seventy elders of Israel went up
10 and saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of sapphire, clear as the sky itself.

These verses contradict with...

Exodus 33:20
But," he said, " you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live."

1 John 4:12
No one has ever seen God ; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

Quran says:
Surah 6:103
No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision: He is above all comprehension, yet is acquainted with all things.
Would you rather worship the God of the Bible who is finite enough to be seen by a man or would you worship a God that is so infinite that that He cannot be perceived by any human being due to our limited senses? This is the Only True God; the God who revealed the Glorious Quran.

My friend i am NOT talking about the THEORIES of these books when i said compare and contrast.

Books are meant to be read and digested, after digestion then those who have studied the books will start EXHIBITING what they learnt from the books!

What i am saying is present a group that your Qur'an has produced, having noteworthy qualities throughout the earth!

For your information, the number of Jehovah's Witnesses compared to the population of the earth is about 1~1,000.
You need not be amazed, baffled or biased at this ratio if you believe the story of Noah! smiley

To an average member of Jehovah's Witnesses organization, all of you are worshiping the same fake powerless God whether you claim to be

Christian
Muslim
Buddhist
Hindu
Aborigines e.t.c

So far your religion fails to unite you with fellow adherents of the same faith from all the raises on planet earth, whatever book or theory you're patronizing is WORTHLESS! Isaiah 2:1-4 smiley
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Maximus69:

My friend i am NOT talking about the THEORIES of these books when i said compare and contrast.

Books are meant to be read and digested, after digestion then those who have studied the books will start EXHIBITING what they learnt from the books!

What i am saying is present a group that your Qur'an has produced, having noteworthy qualities throughout the earth!

For your information, the number of Jehovah's Witnesses compared to the population of the earth is about 1~1,000.
You need not be amazed, baffled or biased at this ratio if you believe the story of Noah! smiley

To an average member of Jehovah's Witnesses organization, all of you are worshiping the same fake powerless God whether you claim to be

Christian
Muslim
Buddhist
Hindu
Aborigines e.t.c

So far your religion fails to unite you with fellow adherents of the same faith from all the raises on planet earth, whatever book or theory you're patronizing is WORTHLESS! Isaiah 2:1-4 smiley

I know as usual you will give another excuse!
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

I know as usual you will give another excuse!

It's not EXCUSE, it's called avoiding unnecessary, fruitless arguments!

You're furiously arguing to condemn a company that has produced FINE products that's beneficial in the society when your own company has produced NOTHING!

Please do you think any normal individual will stand arguing fruitlessly with you?

Just present the PRODUCTS (benefits) of your company.

Nobody is saying your God don't have a
Factory (Religion)
Manifesto (Qur'an)
Machines (Chapters and verses)
Admin (Clerics)
Workers (Muslims)

What we are asking is the PRODUCTS coming out of your establishment, PERIOD! cheesy
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Maximus69:

It's not EXCUSE, it's called avoiding unnecessary, fruitless arguments!

You're furiously arguing to condemn a company that has produced FINE products that's beneficial in the society when your own company has produced NOTHING!

Please do you think any normal individual will stand arguing fruitlessly with you?

Just present the PRODUCTS (benefits) of your company.

Nobody is saying your God don't have a
Factory (Religion)
Manifesto (Qur'an)
Machines (Chapters and verses)
Admin (Clerics)
Workers (Muslims)

What we are asking is the PRODUCTS coming out of your establishment, PERIOD! cheesy

If you're not for argument why come derail threads meant for a particular topic.

Why not open your thread for your Jehovah witness theme and topic.

No be only company na industry!
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

If you're not for argument why come derail threads meant for a particular topic.

Why not open your thread for your Jehovah witness theme and topic.

No be only company na industry!

OK you only want to argue! undecided

You should have told me that from the onset and i'll just ignore your nonsense and ingredients, i thought you're here to make some senses. I never knew you are only looking for whom to argue with.

Never mind, you can engage the ATHEISTS, trust me you'll get all the fruitless arguments of no particular purpose or benefit for the rest of your life! wink
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Maximus69:

OK you only want to argue! undecided

You should have told me that from the onset and i'll just ignore your nonsense and ingredients, i thought you're here to make some senses. I never knew you are only looking for whom to argue with.

Never mind, you can engage the ATHEISTS, trust me you'll get all the fruitless arguments of no particular purpose or benefit for the rest of your life! wink

Bro JW, carry that your black company bag and go to the next company!
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
AntiChristian:

Bro JW, carry that your black company bag and go to the next company!

I'm long gone before you speak.

Keep deceiving yourself, sebi you said you're not a Muslim in your other thread! cheesy

Just know that your Allah, Muhammad, Qur'an, Imams, Clerics and the entire Muslim world are a total failure, if your religion can't unite people from different races as one within your adherents! wink
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Maximus69:

I'm long gone before you speak.

Keep deceiving yourself, sebi you said you're not a Muslim in your other thread! cheesy

Just know that your Allah, Muhammad, Qur'an, Imams, Clerics and the entire Muslim world are a total failure, if your religion can't unite people from different races as one within your adherents! wink

No wonder many countries are banning you now. I once thought you were sensible than the Protestants and Catholic...

You're even worse!
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 3:10am On Dec 30, 2019
AntiChristian:

No wonder many countries are banning you now. I once thought you were sensible than the Protestants and Catholic...

You're even worse!

LIAR! LIAR!! LIAR!!!

From
"You are not Christians"

To

"You are more sensible"

More sensible in what sense oooo? undecided

Just continue deceiving your own soul! cheesy
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:

LIAR! LIAR!! LIAR!!!
From "You are not Christians"
To
"You are more sensible"
More sensible in what sense oooo? undecided
Just continue deceiving your own soul! cheesy
Bye as you get banned in more countries of the world
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2019
AntiChristian:

Bye as you get banned in more countries of the world

I thought you remember vividly that Muhammad spent the rest of his life in Medina because Islam was BANNED in Mecca! cheesy

It was after his death that his followers returned to Mecca with arms for a DO OR DIE AFFAIR! cheesy

Well i'm now a Christian (follower of the messenger who taught his own group to sue for PEACE under all circumstances) cheesy
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:

I thought you remember vividly that Muhammad spent the rest of his life in Medina because Islam was BANNED in Mecca! cheesy

It was after his death that his followers returned to Mecca with arms for a DO OR DIE AFFAIR! cheesy

Well i'm now a Christian (follower of the messenger who taught his own group to sue for PEACE under all circumstances) cheesy

You are telling lies again! You were never a serious Muslim before. Muhammad entered Mecca in his lifetime and not after his death.

No need for you to reply. All of you can lie on Islam to prove your Christianity!

Liars for Jesus.
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2019
AntiChristian:

You are telling lies again! You were never a serious Muslim before. Muhammad entered Mecca in his lifetime and not after his death.

No need for you to reply. All of you can lie on Islam to prove your Christianity!

Liars for Jesus.

This is another pigheaded pride in your credulous religion my friend.

Muhammad was born and bread in Mecca, his father (Abdulah) and mother (Aminat) died when he was still very young, this is why he wasn't well educated like other well meaning citizens of his time. He ended up serving Kadijat as one of her workers until they both fell in love when Muhammad was 25 and Kadijat 40.

It was the ban on Islam that made him run to Medina to be protected by Mutalib his grandfather (Amina's father).

And that's were he lived for the rest of his life!

All these may amaze you because there is no single book written to narrate the complete life of Muhammad. If i should ask you now

How many wives and children did he have?

How many of his children survived him?

What happened between his disciples after his death?

You can't point to any specific source to answer.

So it's not about arguing blindly my friend, it's about standing for recorded FACTS!
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:

This is another pigheaded pride in your credulous religion my friend.

Muhammad was born and bread in Mecca, his father (Abdulah) and mother (Aminat) died when he was still very young, this is why he wasn't well educated like other well meaning citizens of his time. He ended up serving Kadijat as one of her workers until they both fell in love when Muhammad was 25 and Kadijat 40.

It was the ban on Islam that made him run to Medina to be protected by Mutalib his grandfather (Amina's father).

And that's were he lived for the rest of his life!

All these may amaze you because there is no single book written to narrate the complete life of Muhammad. If i should ask you now

How many wives and children did he have?

How many of his children survived him?

What happened between his disciples after his death?

You can't point to any specific source to answer.

So it's not about arguing blindly my friend, it's about standing for recorded FACTS!

You still haven't agreed that you lied first. Now you added another lie that the Prophet married Khadijah when she was was 40 and he 25.

It seems JW is a association of Liars too.
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
AntiChristian:

You still haven't agreed that you lied first. Now you added another lie that the Prophet married Khadijah when she was was 40 and he 25.

It seems JW is a association of Liars too.

Please how old were the two when they got married?

Don't forget to quote a well meaning document for reference Sir!

Your thread is about A Simple Evidence That The BIBLE Is Not From God But From Men

So try to present the story of your so called prophet in your esteem holy book from God!

At least the Bible NARRATES the story of those we are trying to EMULATE as messengers of God, why not prove your prophet Worth been called a messenger of God by presenting his story so that everyone can evaluate him the way you've been doing all this while with Jesus of Nazareth? cheesy
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:

Please how old were the two when they got married?

Don't forget to quote a well meaning document for reference Sir!

There is no authentic age for the union. Your postulation is that of an ignoramus!
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
AntiChristian:

There is no authentic age for the union. Your postulation is that of an ignoramus!

So NOTHING to show for your so called esteemed prophet to evaluate his CRITARIA as a true messenger of God!

Are you sure the relationship wasn't pedophilic at first? Are you sure that the do called Kadijat wasn't sleeping with an underage kid? undecided

Come on there should be a specific recorded age to prove that your prophet has what it takes to be called a messenger of the true God.

Please how are you going to prove that he is not just some self imposed genius like Guru Mararaji from Ibadan?

Don't let those Arabians brainwashe you with what is NOT true o! cheesy
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:

So NOTHING to show for your so called esteemed prophet to evaluate his CRITARIA as a true messenger of God! undecided

Please how are you going to prove that he is not just some self imposed genius like Guru Mararaji from Ibadan? cheesy

Don't be dumb! If I ask you how old was your grandpa when he married his first wife what will you say?

You don't know it.

or why do you need the information!

And of cos such questions is not relevant!

One JW came to my door this morning it was my wife that sent him away!
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
AntiChristian:

Don't be dumb! If I ask you how old was your grandpa when he married his first wife what will you say?

You don't know it.

or why do you need the information!

And of cos such questions is not relevant!

One JW came to my door this morning it was my wife that sent him away!

If you're not stupid, am i presenting my grand pa to you as a messenger of God?

Come on he was a misinformed churchgoers during his lifetime Sir.

So at what age, when or how he got married is NOT important now. Unlike your so called esteemed prophet that fabricated a book and you are now expecting the whole world to accept such a book as a message from the Almighty God! cheesy
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:

If you're not stupid, am i presenting my grand pa to you as a messenger of God?

Come on he was a misinformed churchgoers during his lifetime Sir.

So at what age, when or how he got married is NOT important now. Unlike your so called esteemed prophet that fabricated a book and you are now expecting the whole world to accept such a book as a message from the Almighty God! cheesy

OK, at what age did John the evangelist marry in the Bible?

of what importance is that to my salvation?
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2019
AntiChristian:

OK, at what age did John the evangelist marry in the Bible?

of what importance is that to my salvation?

He is John THE BAPTIST Sir!

There were many faithful servants of God in the Bible who had nothing to do with Marriage and John happens to be one of them.

Moreover John is not the one the scriptures introduced to us as God's only begotten son whom we should emulate, that's why Christianity is not about him.

Christianity is about Jesus the one called CHRIST

That's why Jesus spoke about marriage since he will return to heaven and neither wife nor children can follow him on such a journey {Matthew 19:3-12}so he never started what he knew he won't be around to finish (marriage).

When talking about his type of resurrection, he made his listeners understand that himself and those going to heaven will not need wives nor children there because only spirit creatures live in heaven! Luke 20:34-36

That's another reason why i left your religion where you prophet LIED that there are females awaiting you in heaven, Jesus made it clear that there is nothing like males or females in heaven unlike creatures on earth who were given the order to multiply through procreation (sex)! Genesis 1:22,26 undecided
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:

He is John THE BAPTIST Sir!

There were many faithful servants of God in the Bible who had nothing to do with Marriage and John happens to be one of them.

Moreover John is not the one the scriptures introduced to us as God's only begotten son whom we should emulate, that's why Christianity is not about him.

Christianity is about Jesus the one called CHRIST

That's why Jesus spoke about marriage since he will return to heaven and neither wife nor children can follow him on such a journey {Matthew 19:3-12}so he never started what he knew he won't be around to finish (marriage).

When talking about his type of resurrection, he made his listeners understand that himself and those going to heaven will not need wives nor children there because only spirit creatures live in heaven! Luke 20:34-36

That's another reason why i left your religion where you prophet LIED that there are females awaiting you in heaven, Jesus made it clear that there is nothing like males or females in heaven unlike creatures on earth who were given the order to multiply through procreation (sex)! Genesis 1:22,26 undecided

Contrary to popular opinion that JW are sensible with their Awake and the likes I find you the opposite of sensible!

I said John the evangelist or Apostle you're talking about John the Baptist!

I know your JW heaven and new earth theory and your absurd interpretation of your Bible that other Christians reject.

Abeg no mention me again!
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
AntiChristian:

Contrary to popular opinion that JW are sensible with their Awake and the likes I find you the opposite of sensible!

I said John the evangelist or Apostle you're talking about John the Baptist!

I know your JW heaven and new earth theory and your absurd interpretation of your Bible that other Christians reject.

Abeg no mention me again!

Your prophet fabricated the Qur'an from what he heard by travelling (as a boy boy) with his sugar mummy to world trade centers of his time like
Rome
Greece
Jerusalem and others

He knew nothing as in NOTHING about God! cheesy
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:

Your prophet fabricated the Qur'an from what he heard by travelling (as a boy boy) with his sugar mummy to world trade centers of his time like
Rome
Greece
Jerusalem and others

He knew nothing as in NOTHING about God! cheesy

OK
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
AntiChristian:

OK
Alright my guy, I agreed with you on one point.

It's all about books written by those we never knew, saw or heard anything from them apart from the books they penned down claiming they're inspired by God.

So we need to scrutinize as in question the authenticity of those who penned down those words, but we shouldn't be one sided if you're questioning the authenticity of the Bible by reasoning thoroughly on what's in it, you also need to do the same with the Qur'an as well.

That's the only way to prove your honesty and sincerity.

Cheers! smiley
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:

Alright my guy, I agreed with you on one point.

It's all about books written by those we never knew, saw or heard anything from them apart from the books they penned down claiming they're inspired by God.

So we need to scrutinize as in question the authenticity of those who penned down those words, but we shouldn't be one sided if you're questioning the authenticity of the Bible by reasoning thoroughly on what's in it, you also need to do the same with the Qur'an as well.

That's the only way to prove your honesty and sincerity.

Cheers! smiley
OK
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interesting Questions, Who Wants To Try Answering Them? / Does Mohammed Support Womens Right??? NO. Here Is Why / Armed Robbery At Canaan Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.