Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men (3834 Views)

The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
Only ignorant people actually think the Bible is from a God.

The Bible was written by men with good intentions.

However, times have changed, instead of castigating the Bible and leaving the weak with nothing to hold unto. It's time to come up with something an average modernista can relate to.

The developed world has already moved past the stage of questioning the origin of the Bible, the world is on a mission to rationally propagate the slave morality and make big rooms for the weak to thrive and feel good about living for the rich.

This is not exactly bad if you ask me. However, we must endeavour to catch up with our counterparts and out think them if the black race must survive.
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:
A similar thread was created by a Christian with moniker contractkiller in the Muslim section here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5594593/simple-evidence-quran-man-made#85198345

1. Luke 1
Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught.

Who wrote this? Who is speaking here? God or Man? More like people are competing to write a story. You decide!

Genesis 1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Note the several mention of God in this passage. It is a narration from someone, definitely it's not God talking!

3. More narration and deceits from the biblical Lords
Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

We have it in...

1 Kings 22:20-22
And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
" 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" ' You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'
Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!

We even have it in...

Ezekiel 14:9-11
" 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "
God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?

Another passage...

Isaiah 37:6-7
Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'
God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception.
Another example from the Bible...

Isaiah 19:14
The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.
Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.
Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.
Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?
Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'
So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.
So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?

Can the Bible really be the word of God or that of men? I think the latter is favored!
Bible is from God and was laid in the hearts of men through revelations,inspiration,speakings of which men wrote down on paper
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 7:04am On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:
A similar thread was created by a Christian with moniker contractkiller in the Muslim section here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5594593/simple-evidence-quran-man-made#85198345

1. Luke 1
Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught.

Who wrote this? Who is speaking here? God or Man? More like people are competing to write a story. You decide!

Genesis 1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Note the several mention of God in this passage. It is a narration from someone, definitely it's not God talking!

3. More narration and deceits from the biblical Lords
Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

We have it in...

1 Kings 22:20-22
And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
" 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" ' You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'
Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!

We even have it in...

Ezekiel 14:9-11
" 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "
God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?

Another passage...

Isaiah 37:6-7
Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'
God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception.
Another example from the Bible...

Isaiah 19:14
The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.
Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.
Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.
Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?
Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'
So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.
So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?

Can the Bible really be the word of God or that of men? I think the latter is favored!
Followers of a sex addict called Muhammad that died a filthy death while having sex, was possessed by a demon in the cave of Hira, needed a fake Christian to lie to him that the demon tormenting him inside the cave was Gabriel, plagiarized the scriptures and after completing the unorganized revelation he was receiving, he then said that to confirm the veracity of the revelation he received he and his followers must ask those that have been reading the scriptures before them but instead of his hellbound followers to heed to the advice of their cult leader, they are always looking for how to rubbish the standard to check the veracity of their religion.

Anyways Allah has said that he will fill Hell fire up with you Muslims and Jinns. That should be your concern now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by jcross19: 7:34am On Jan 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Why nah! sad

Don't mock our friend joh, that's just a mistake!

Bible writers were humans INSPIRED by God's holy spirit, but OP taught we are saying God took a pen and started writing until he completed a big book consisting of 66 smaller book having 1189 chapters and 31,200 verses!

Walahi Talahi mumu plenty for this earth! cheesy
like Koran abi? in fact I look the intellectual capacity of that god that wrote the Koran is like I should give that god a knock on the head so the head of that god can be reset and reason well.
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 7:55am On Jan 01, 2020
advocatejare:
Followers of a sex addict called Muhammad that died a filthy death while having sex, was possessed by a demon in the cave of Hira, needed a fake Christian to lie to him that the demon tormenting him inside the cave was Gabriel, plagiarized the scriptures and after completing the unorganized revelation he was receiving, he then said that to confirm the veracity of the revelation he received he and his followers must ask those that have been reading the scriptures before them but instead of his hellbound followers to heed to the advice of their cult leader, they are always looking for how to rubbish the standard to check the veracity of their religion.

Anyways Allah has said that he will fill Hell fire up with you Muslims and Jinns. That should be your concern now.

All of you are just the same thing. You see a posing thread which you can't answer then you derail it to you own way! Please shut up if you can answer the OP.
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 7:59am On Jan 01, 2020
Viciheaka:
Bible is from God and was laid in the hearts of men through revelations,inspiration,speakings of which men wrote down on paper

So it is simply the word of men! No God involved according to Luke 1:1 above.
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

All of you are just the same thing. You see a posing thread which you can't answer then you derail it to you own way! Please shut up if you can answer the OP.
Derail it? The main aim of religion or a religious book is to take you to eternity. The Bible has spelt out what is needed to be saved, your Quran on the other hand has no plans for you except to pack you up and dump you inside hellfire where your god and your false prophet are burning in fire with their 72 wives that they will be sleeping with.
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2020
advocatejare:
Derail it? The main aim of religion or a religious book is to take you to eternity. The Bible has spelt out what is needed to be saved, your Quran on the other hand has no plans for you except to pack you up and dump you inside hellfire where you god and your false prophet are burning in fire with their 72 wives that they will be sleeping with.

So so! how many times have you typed this same thrash?
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

So so! how many times have you typed this same thrash?
Things that have to do with living eternity of holiness always look like thrash to the followers of a filthy, sex addict, a pedophile, a glutton that got poisoned, who later died on the top on a woman, and whose followers have always been ashamed and hiding the circumstances surrounding his death.

You know what is more of a thrash? You Muslims always trying to call that filthy person a Holy prophet and lying to the whole world that he was the best of mankind despite the messy life he lived.

Now can you boldy list his attributes that made him a Holy person or the best of mankind, from the authentic hadiths and the quran?
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2020
advocatejare:
Things that have to do with living eternity of holiness always look like thrash to the followers of a filthy, sexual addict, a glutton that got poisoned, who later died on the top on a woman, and whose followers have always been ashamed and hiding the circumstances surrounding his death.

You know what is more of a thrash? You Muslims always trying to call that filthy person a Holy prophet and lying to the whole world that he was the best of mankind despite the messy life he lived.

Now can you boldy list his attributes that made him a Holy person or the best of mankind, from the authentic hadiths and the quran?

Create your thread for that. In this my thread we proves that the Bible was written by men and has no connection with any God!
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Create your thread for that. In this my thread we proves that the Bible was written by men and has no connection with any God!
but your foolish god based the veracity of the revelation in your Quran on this same Bible written by men.

فَإِنْ كُنْتَ فِى شَكٍّ مِّمَّآ أَنْزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْئَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتٰبَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ  ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ
"So if you are in doubt about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)

1 Like

Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2020
advocatejare:
but your foolish god based the veracity of the revelation in your Quran on this same Bible written by men.

فَإِنْ كُنْتَ فِى شَكٍّ مِّمَّآ أَنْزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْئَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتٰبَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ  ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ
"So if you are in doubt about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)

Error 404
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Error 404
I'm happy that you've agreed that your Quran is an Error 404.

My teaching is already sinking into your head. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 11:17am On Jan 01, 2020
advocatejare:

Error 404
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Error 404

Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
advocatejare:

You snake!
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

You snake!
You pig. You're dirty and you want to drag everyone into dirt with you.

You know there's no salvation in Islam

You know even Muhammad was not sure of his salvation

You know Muhammad said Islam would split into 73 sects and it's only one of those sect that will make it into your fairy heaven. Meaning that whatever you do as a Muslim once you don't belong to that one sect, you're doomed forever. 72 of 73 are doomed. And even the one that will make the heaven will be going into a filthy heaven of sex and wine party

You know all these and you're still trying to drag innocent people into your God forsaken cult that you call religion

God will judge you and your likes for deliberately misleading people when you know the truth but you choose to act as if you don't know

The blood of those you mislead will be on your head!
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
advocatejare:
You pig. You're dirty and you want to drag everyone into dirt with you.

You know there's no salvation in Islam

You know even Muhammad was not sure of his salvation

You know Muhammad said Islam would split into 73 sects and it's only one of those sect that will make it into your fairy heaven. Meaning that whatever you do as a Muslim once you don't belong to that one sect, you're doomed forever. 72 of 73 are doomed. And even the one that will make the heaven will be going into a filthy heaven of sex and wine party

You know all these and you're still trying to drag innocent people into your God forsaken cult that you call religion

God will judge you and your likes for deliberately misleading people when you know the truth but you choose to act as if you don't know

The blood of those you mislead will be on your head!

I just wanted to test you maybe if I slap you'll turn the other cheek for me!

And calling you a snake is to follow how Jesus preached from the Bible. It wasn't to infuriate you in the least.

I can also call you foolish or Satan, all na Jesus language. So no vex!

Matthew 23:33
"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

And calling you a snake is to follow how Jesus preached from the Bible. It wasn't to infuriate you in the least.

Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."
grin grin grin

Follower of hellbound(Quran 46:9), glutton(who was later poisoned because of Atenjue) sex addict(who died shameless on the top of a woman) demon-possed Muhammad(who was tormented by a jinn in the cave of Hira) whose foolish god needed the scriptures to confirm/refute the veracity of his satanic revelation(Quran 10:94) grin
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Now let me teach you again.
The Bible is well organized and sequential, you can't jump into the middle of anywhere and pick a verse in isolation.

It's unlike the Quran that doesn't have any meaning, you need the Bible to know the meaning of most things in the nonsense the illiterate Muhammad left for you.

Now let's go to the Matthew 23 that you quoted from nowhere

Matthew 23

25.“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are so careful to clean the outside of the cup and the dish, but inside you are filthy—full of greed and self-indulgence!

26.You blind Pharisee! First wash the inside of the cup and the dish, and then the outside will become clean, too.

27.“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs—beautiful on the outside but filled on the inside with dead people’s bones and all sorts of impurity.

28. Outwardly you look like righteous people, but inwardly your hearts are filled with hypocrisy and lawlessness.

29. “What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you build tombs for the prophets your ancestors killed, and you decorate the monuments of the godly people your ancestors destroyed.

30. Then you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would never have joined them in killing the prophets.’

31. “But in saying that, you testify against yourselves that you are indeed the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.

32. Go ahead and finish what your ancestors started.

33.Snakes! Sons of vipers! How will you escape the judgment of hell?

34. “Therefore, I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers of religious law. But you will kill some by crucifixion, and you will flog others with whips in your synagogues, chasing them from city to city.

35. As a result, you will be held responsible for the murder of all godly people of all time—from the murder of righteous Abel to the murder of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you killed in the Temple between the sanctuary and the altar

This description of teacher of religious law fits you the hypocritical Muhammad who taught you Muslims to clean the outside whereas he was filthy inside. He performed ablution cleaning his face, nose, arm, legs etc but he was filthy inside, a pedophile, a liar and a murderer.

So, all the teachers of religious laws who clean the outside but are filthy inside like Muhammad and you Muslims you are the ones Jesus referred to as Snakes! Sons of vipers!.

Jesus has said that if you continue in your hypocrisy that you won't escape Hellfire.

Muhammad didn't heed the warning and he's now there in Hellfire having his erect penis burnt with fire, you have continued on the same path of destruction too, if you don't desist you will suffer miserably the same way Muhammad is suffering now.

Shalom
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
advocatejare:

Now let me teach you again.
The Bible is well organized and sequential, you can't jump into the middle of anywhere and pick a verse in isolation.

It's unlike the Quran that doesn't have any meaning, you need the Bible to know the meaning of most things in the nonsense the illiterate Muhammad left for you.

Now let's go to the Matthew 23 that you quoted from nowhere

Matthew 23

25.“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are so careful to clean the outside of the cup and the dish, but inside you are filthy—full of greed and self-indulgence!

26.You blind Pharisee! First wash the inside of the cup and the dish, and then the outside will become clean, too.

27.“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs—beautiful on the outside but filled on the inside with dead people’s bones and all sorts of impurity.

28. Outwardly you look like righteous people, but inwardly your hearts are filled with hypocrisy and lawlessness.

29. “What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you build tombs for the prophets your ancestors killed, and you decorate the monuments of the godly people your ancestors destroyed.

30. Then you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would never have joined them in killing the prophets.’

31. “But in saying that, you testify against yourselves that you are indeed the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.

32. Go ahead and finish what your ancestors started.

33.Snakes! Sons of vipers! How will you escape the judgment of hell?

34. “Therefore, I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers of religious law. But you will kill some by crucifixion, and you will flog others with whips in your synagogues, chasing them from city to city.

35. As a result, you will be held responsible for the murder of all godly people of all time—from the murder of righteous Abel to the murder of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you killed in the Temple between the sanctuary and the altar

This description of teacher of religious law fits you the hypocritical Muhammad who taught you Muslims to clean the outside whereas he was filthy inside. He performed ablution cleaning his face, nose, arm, legs etc but he was filthy inside, a pedophile, a liar and a murderer.

So, all the teachers of religious laws who clean the outside but are filthy inside like Muhammad and you Muslims you are the ones Jesus referred to as Snakes! Sons of vipers!.

Jesus has said that if you continue in your hypocrisy that you won't escape Hellfire.

Muhammad didn't heed the warning and he's now there in Hellfire having his erect penis burnt with fire, you have continued on the same path of destruction too, if you don't desist you will suffer miserably the same way Muhammad is suffering now.

Shalom

I can also call you blind too? Thanks for the acknowledgment that Jesus can't preach without abusive language and curse!
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
advocatejare:
grin grin grin

Follower of hellbound(Quran 46:9), glutton(who was later poisoned because of Atenjue) sex addict(who died shameless on the top of a woman) demon-possed Muhammad(who was tormented by a jinn in the cave of Hira) whose foolish god needed the scriptures to confirm/refute the veracity of his satanic revelation(Quran 10:94) grin

I can also play dirty too. I have lots in my bank.

See below Mary and Jesus'sibling thought Jesus don kolo! Your God!

When [Jesus’s] family heard about [Jesus being nearby], they went to take charge of him, for they said, “ He is out of his mind” (Mark 3:21).
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

I can also call you blind too? Thanks for the acknowledgment that Jesus can't preach without abusive language and curse!
He was acknowledged Holy even by your Quran unlike the filthy prophet you follow like dummies
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

I can also play dirty too. I have lots in my bank.

See below Mary and Jesus'sibling thought Jesus don kolo! Your God!

When [Jesus’s] family heard about [Jesus being nearby], they went to take charge of him, for they said, “ He is out of his mind” (Mark 3:21).
Your Quran calls him the spirit (Ruh) of God
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2020
advocatejare:
Your Quran calls him the spirit (Ruh) of God

So what do you think the spirit of God mean in the Qur'an?

Our son of Maryam was never accused of being mad by Maryam. He is honorable!
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
advocatejare:
He was acknowledged Holy even by your Quran unlike the filthy prophet you follow like dummies

Get behind me Satan! You snake!
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Get behind me Satan! You snake!
grin
Even Muhammad could not say that to the demon that tormented him in the cave of Hira.

Satan can't get behind you, you pray to him everyday by facing his shrine, the Kaaba

1 Like

Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

So what do you think the spirit of God mean in the Qur'an?

Our son of Maryam was never accused of being mad by Maryam. He is honorable!
Go back to madrasat and learn the meaning of ﺭﻭﺡ
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
advocatejare:

Angel Gabriel
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by advocatejare(m): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Angel Gabriel
Olodo rabata.
That's what happens when your ile kewu is not designed to teach you but for you to cram like zombies. Cramming without understanding.

Angel Gabriel don suffer tire in the hand of Muhammadins, Muhammad himself had a delusion that the demon that possessed him in the Cave of Hira was Gabriel.

Come back to me after you've learnt basic Arabic.
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by AntiChristian: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
advocatejare:
Olodo rabata.
That's what happens when your ile kewu is not designed to teach you but for you to cram like zombies. Cramming without understanding.

Angel Gabriel don suffer tire in the hand of Muhammadins, Muhammad himself had a delusion that the demon that possessed him in the Cave of Hira was Gabriel.

Come back to me after you've learnt basic Arabic.

You snake!
Re: A Simple Evidence That The Bible Is Not From God But From Men by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
advocatejare:
Spirit of God~direct reference to Isa(Jesus)

The Qur'an call him the spirit of God!

An indirect equivalent of Isaiah 9:7

Which says Jesus will be called

EMMANUEL meaning "with us is God"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Capela Dose Ossos; A Church Entirely Built With Skulls And Skeletons Of Muslims / Why Dont Pastors Preach About Sin Anymore? / Snake From A Woman's Private Part.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.