Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim (77342 Views)

Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today / Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Ayobami7(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Rip
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by TheSourcerer: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
edoairways:

Luciferlove is that you?
In the flesh �
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by DavidEsq(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
starbuck:
Whether they could swim or not, Na the time God has appointed they would depart be that.....

I ain't replying any nonsensical homo sapiens erectus of an atheist... Stay clear
Steer clear

3 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by TheSourcerer: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Softwhales:
if I did then God did ...you are still influenced by God
Fvck no ,God which God? Yaweh is an unnecessary addition to my life thank you lovely sir
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Dogalmighty17: 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Take your crazy ass message template elsewhere.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Ebios(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
l didn't even read oh
But all l can say is...
Pls, take heart!
Such is life!
According to King Robert Ebizimor, the late Ijaw Music legend, "Even if l nor die today, l go still die one day".
The above quote is also in line with what Paul said in Hebrew 9:27, " It is appointed into man to die once and after that face judgement ".
His appointed time came, he has gone! Mr reader, u and me nai remain oh.... Ahahahaha...
I wish God would take me up there like the way he did to Elijah. E go sweet oh
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by yahoosurepass(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
who care!!!!

next
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by janettee(f): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2019
starbuck:
Whether they could swim or not, Na the time God has appointed they would depart be that.....

I ain't replying any nonsensical homo sapiens erectus of an atheist... Stay clear

Your god must be vile and wicked to have taken the life of a 9 year old.

Aunty wey mumu undecided.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by LordReed(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Marine Powers have done their worst....!

If you are always conduct Deliverance/exorcism on ladies, be careful around deep open waters.

Since when did swimming pool become open waters?
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by LordReed(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Been to this resort, it's a fairly safe environment...... Went to a few pools (they have loads dotted around the resort).

All pools are fairly safe, something catastrophic went wrong here.. ....... (most likely swimmers error).......

Are they larger than Olympic size? Do they have features that can make you misjudge the depths?

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by pweeryambre: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Have they checked muscle pull, that thing kill even the best olympic swimmers when it attacks

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by starbuck(f): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
DavidEsq:

Steer clear

Na borrow i borrow the language undecided undecided undecided... They can come borrow mine too so I can also correct their mistakes
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by madgoat(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Been to this resort, it's a fairly safe environment...... Went to a few pools (they have loads dotted around the resort).

All pools are fairly safe, something catastrophic went wrong here.. ....... (most likely swimmers error).......

Liar.... All lies......Poor man like you grin
I bet u have not even seen the inside of a plane grin

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by RaptorX: 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
I said something was fishy about the incident in the original post. I still stand by my comment that they were electrocuted by faulty wiring and the resort is trying to avoid liability by claiming drowning.

6 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by midolian(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
TheSourcerer:
R.i.p

Modified : Nobody should kill or die worshipping a Sky Daddy nobody is sure exists . I'm Sure and I quit worshipping Christ , Yahweh, Allah and Odin ,
I'm now my own God live by the rules of morality do no man harm and have a fun filled life. Life is short basically , breathe this awesome Air , money dosnt determine success, I do .R.i.p but you know you ate the fruits of other men's labour
The awesome air created by you?

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by TheSourcerer: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
midolian:
The awesome air created by you?

I'm in chill zone don't feel like convincing you,
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by cooltola(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
If you cannot swim, stay far away from a swimming pool. It is not by force to swim, do not try to fit in because everyone is swimming. if you are not even sure, stay close to edge of the swimming pool and kick your legs like your riding a bicycle. Rest in peace, the hotel needs to be sued, they should be a lifeguard at the swimming pool.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by madgoat(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

Can’t you just ignore? Or you think other people did not see that?

This is somber thread & people are grieving with their family. You don’t want to know how that woman is feeling right now, believe me.

The woman should be excited that her family is now in paradise. Its just for her to pack and join them grin
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Lexusgs430: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
LordReed:

Are they larger than Olympic size? Do they have features that can make you misjudge the depths?

Pools in the resort, have varied sizes.... I preferred the one next to Zacharys restaurant........

All pools are clearly labelled, swim at your own risk....... wink

Swim and beer......... Yummy........ grin
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by koolaid87: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
uninspired07:

Amen. He/she is so insensitive.

You typed amen and accused another of being insensitive

You need Jesus
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by DavidEsq(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
starbuck:

Na borrow i borrow the language undecided undecided undecided... They can come borrow mine too so I can also correct their mistakes
If u wan borrow something, u no go borrow am well? Abi u wan collect N2m, com pay N10m?

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Typhoonsbane: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Babara1994:

You are making a mistake. Watch YouTube videos about people who died and went to hell: you will have sense after that. Trust me.
Countering an hogwash statement with another hogwash.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by petjery(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sunofgod:
It sounds like a spiritual attack......holidaying at the expense of your mugu congregation.

You should have brought your family to nigeria for xmas.....and spent the ill-gotten gains within the nigerian economy.

When you become too british sha....

Your ignorance wants to kill you but I have prayed for you. Why are you bitter towards people's hard earn money? Most of these large Churches, the resident Pastor give more to the growth of the Church.

I agree with you that their death is not ordinary...

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Lexusgs430: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
madgoat:

If you care to know, it was a free holiday...... Ideal for a poor man........

Enjoyed the whole resort for free (what a poor man loves)........ wink

3 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Typhoonsbane: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
madgoat:

Stupidity is oozing all over you

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by onadana: 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Sunofgod:
It sounds like a spiritual attack......holidaying at the expense of your mugu congregation.

You should have brought your family to nigeria for xmas.....and spent the ill-gotten gains within the nigerian economy.

When you become too british sha....

Shame on you.May God show you mercy.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Typhoonsbane: 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Typhoonsbane: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
This story doesn't add up though, was there no lifeguard on deck,how did 3 of them drown if they could swim.what was she doing while they drown.

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by webngnews: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by hopefulLandlord: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2019
Babara1994:

You are making a mistake. Watch YouTube videos about people who died and went to hell: you will have sense after that. Trust me.

You sound naïve

3 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by lagdmark(m): 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Imagine if this tragedy had happened in Nigeria, social media for boil like hot water.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) / Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.