Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim (77336 Views)

Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today / Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by dtech(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
He ought to finish his PHd in two months time, which is Feb.2020
Feeling sad right now. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Hordbaz(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
RIP
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Kay25(m): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=TheSourcerer post=85310362] wen you get to Ragnarok you too will know the truth , why is yours right and mine wrong tho?ragnarok is a work of fiction don't live by Hollywood but of faith
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by naijacentric(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
R.i.p

Modified : Nobody should kill or die worshipping a Sky Daddy nobody is sure exists . I'm Sure and I quit worshipping Christ , Yahweh, Allah and Odin ,
I'm now my own God live by the rules of morality do no man harm and have a fun filled life. Life is short basically , breathe this awesome Air , money dosnt determine success, I do .R.i.p but you know you ate the fruits of other men's labour
do you have magic?
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by naijacentric(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Marine Powers have done their worst....!

If you always conduct Deliverance/exorcism on ladies, be careful around deep open waters.
are u saying na mami wata kill am
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
You may have attract many likes but one thing definitely certain, you will give account of your statement. May your tongue not put you into trouble.

Sunofgod:
It sounds like a spiritual attack (on the wife)......holidaying at the expense of your mugu congregation.

You should have brought your family to nigeria for xmas.....and spent the ill-gotten gains within the nigerian economy.

When you become too british sha....
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by TruthinAction: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
yYot:

This your God must be callous to have killed 9 year old girl and entire family save for the wife and a sibling simply because someone or everyone disobeyed Him!

If you have a son and he drives carelessly, have an accident and died, are you the one that killed him?

God doesn't kill anyone. He protects those who stay under the cover of his grace. If you walk away from that cover, you are on your own. The devil is the one who steals, kills and destroys.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by TruthinAction: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheSourcerer:
worship Thor the son of Odin now or face eternity in Ragnarok , this is how your sound .why the Fvck should I give a Fvck about Ragnarok or hell ?

I am just imagining how you will react when you finally land in that horrible pit, called hell. You will tell yourself, I was really very stupid not to believe the gospel.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Starhearts: 12:39am On Dec 30, 2019
Samade7:

Heya, u are looking for a bastard mate like u abi?

U lack home training n I don't blame u, a product of two wrong pple ( a drunkard and a prostitute) can never had a home training. I don't blame you but ur shameless parent dat supposed to flush u than allowing you to develop to a foetus n now constituting nuisance to the community.

Eleribu, Omo ofo.

Go nd ask Ur mother who is ur real biological father
Shameless human being.?
End product of prostitute
Omo ofo
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by jolomiurenyi(m): 1:19am On Dec 30, 2019
Softness147:

That's how people will comment whatever,next when the news of ur death on top ashawo will make fb

Lol
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by Samade7: 4:49am On Dec 30, 2019
Starhearts:

Go nd ask Ur mother who is ur real biological father
Shameless human being.?
End product of prostitute
Omo ofo

Werey go n check what you have bn quoting on pple's comments, you will surely know dat u be confirmed eleribu.
The northern governors have bn working tirelessly to avoid pple like u bn givn birth to, that's why dey are sending police to arrest street walkers like your miserable mother dat supposed to flush u dis useless cone headed stupid guy but gave birth to you.

Omo adanu tongue tongue tongue
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by GoodBadandUgly(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

OH. MY. grin

goodbadandugly

Our people are idiots.
Re: Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim by GoodBadandUgly(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2019
Babara1994:

You are making a mistake. Watch YouTube videos about people who died and went to hell: you will have sense after that. Trust me.
Lmao you place your trust in YouTube videos of people who are claiming they have died and gone to hell?
If that’s the case then I have an invisible dragon to sell you...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) / Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.